'Up in Smoke' Music Question

All I can find is that there was a song by the band KMFDM on that episode no clue what the song is called thought. :confused: I'll serch again after school tomarow. Sorry I could'nt be much of a help :(

I read somewhere that the song in the beginning ss from "Frou Frou" which is the singer from "Imogen Heap". That could very well be cuz her voice sounds a lot like the songs (2 albums) I have from Imogen Heap. I couldn't figure out a title/song though.

The song from "KMFDM" is "Professional Killer" which is played when Det. Sofia Curtis talks to Tad Sidley.

sounded like Tina Dico....

She sang and co-wrote 2 tracks on Zero 7's 2nd album.

it is NOT imogen heap or Frou Frou - I know them too well...and it was posted on Imogen's forum and was found not to be hers

The Latest NEWS from Euphoria

Euphoria Song Featured on CSI

CBS's hit series, CSI: Crime Scene Investigaion recently featured a new song by Euphoria entitled "Sleeper." The song features Tina Dico on vocals.

JaJa said:
it is NOT imogen heap or Frou Frou - I know them too well...and it was posted on Imogen's forum and was found not to be hers
Actually, I can swear this is Imogen. I am also a huge fan and have sought out about every song she's been in, from her two albums, Frou Frou, and collaborations with Beck, Temposhark and Urban Species.

While it's very possible that it's an unreleased song, I still do believe it's Imogen.

On her site, she mentioned yesterday (3/17) a "B-Side" that she just finished. I don't know if this is another album or just a song, but that could help.

I heard the samples from Euphoria, and the vocals don't match. Though, there could have been another singer on that song, if it's them.

It's a toss up, it might be Imogen or Euphoria. On ZOE Records site you can look up info on Euphoria, kinda like what leikel pasted from it, they released a new song on CSI. And was updated 3/16/06 so who knows..oooooooh the agony!!

i think the title "Sleeper" fits very well with the lyrics we have
"7 in the morning haven't slept at all.."

Plus it has been said before that it could be Tina Dico
AND
the website says their song has been released to CSI....

But yeah I can see the similarity with Imogen...although we speculate another b-side for the Goodnight & Go single like Cumulus..

Hi all... In Tina Dico's forum on her website, she confirmed the song is Sleeper by Euphoria ft. Tina Dico and posted the lyrics. Mystery solved! However, no one seems to know if or when the song will be released.

Back