Tassler Reveals What Is In Store For 'CSI'

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Aug 4, 2009.

1. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Very successful screenwriter William Goldman, commenting on Hollywood producers' inability to predict what would be a hit, "No one knows anything." :rolleyes:
    Still true.
    LaSquisita

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  2. koshi700

koshi700 Dead on Arrival

They call THAT a gradual introduction? :wtf: Really? WOW!!!!! I would hate to see what a "shove in your face" introduction is to them.

I'm annoyed that the focus still seems is going to be on Ray and the bad penny that simply won't go away, Sara.

But at least Nick got a quick mention this time, at least its a sign they remember the other cast members are still alive. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm bitter.....

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, they remember Nick at least. Seems they don't care much about Greg or the Greg fans. :(

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Me being a die-hard Grissom fan was hesitant and a bit resistant, to have Laurence Fishburne come on CSI, but, much to my surprise I like him, and it seems the team does too. He's calm, cool and collected which in it's own is a strength, and he doesn't let anything rattle him. That's a good thing. He's great and I don't care what they dress him in or let him grow a beard like his predecessor, he's a great addition to the CSI team. I think that Sara and him will hit it off just fine. And I'm thrilled about GSR, can't wait and I think they'll do it very discreetly, and it will not overwhelm the new season~

5. koshi700

koshi700 Dead on Arrival

I know what you mean, it gets frustrating doesn't it? I remember reading somewhere, though I can't remember where, that a writer found it hard to write for Greg and so he struggles when he has to. I wonder if this is why Greg just sort of flounders in the background while everyone else (normally, anyways) flourishes with story lines. I wish I could remember where I read that, because I remember it made me mad and I yelled at the screen "Then give him to a different writer, you moron, someone who CAN write for him!!"

Though honestly, I'm confused as to why Greg would be hard to write for, he can't be any worse than any of the others. We know next to nothing about him so he's pretty much a clean slate, I would think that would be fun for a writer. But what do I know?

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I completely agree with you. We don't know enough about him, so he should be easier to write for. :lol: And David Rambo is the one who usually writes good stuff for Greg, so I don't know why he can't always write Greg. I'm telling you, they should do what some other shows do and an assign different writers for different characters. I think it would help a lot.

7. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

^ That's a good idea GNRF. If someone finds Greg hard to write for, then get a writer who CAN write for him! There were some fantastic Greg episodes in the past so it *can* be done!