Adam/AJ #2: The X-Factor - Must. Fight. Crime!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

That's my pet peeve about the show. We can only do so much with what we see on screen and then suddenly a character mention how he was close with that character and we never even seen any interaction between them, ever. We are often taken by surprise, it's like they drop a bomb on our arses lol

2. Cyn-B-Demented

Me again. I found cool pictures of AJ on this other forum I just joined! Thought I should share the greatness! From RomaFest 2008:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, these pics are adorable, thanks for posting them Cyn. :adore: He is such a cutie, I love it when he wears a shirt and tie... :adore: It's also cute seeing him with the other guys outside of the show. It's nice to see that they're friends in the real world as well as in the show. :adore:

I'm with you on your pet peeve, it really annoys me too when characters have no interaction, then talk about being close with someone else... TPTB suck when it comes to continuity. :rolleyes:

4. Cyn-B-Demented

If you're interested, I got loads of amazing pictures of AJ in a folder. I wouldn't mind uploading them on Photobucket! :D

Hahaha, me too! It makes me squee every time! :luvlove: And he can wear it so well :drool:

By the way, Sid avatar FTW!!! X3

5. Stepherweps

Aww, I'd love for you to upload them to photobucket, I can never have enough Adam/AJ pics... :adore: You're such a star, you know that? :)

Oh I agree, I'm with you on the squeeing, he always looks adorable, but when he wears a suit... *Thud.* I especially love the first one of him and Carmine, they look so cute together. :adore: I bet they could cause a lot of mischief when they were together, especially if they are like Danny and Adam. :lol:

Aww thanks, glad you like it, Nikky (Something_Wicked), made it, when I seen it I couldn't resist... Sid deserves more loving. :adore:

6. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

They certainly are, I've posted this pic before in the Carmine thread, but it applies here too...:lol::lol::lol:

[​IMG]

7. Cyn-B-Demented

Steph! I finally uploaded my pictures of AJ! :D If you needed a boost, hope that shall do it lol

http://photobucket.com/Buckley_photos

I also uploaded the behind-the-scene pictures of CSI:NY I had.

8. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

9. Cyn-B-Demented

Cute but DAMN I just hate these t-shirts... LOL

10. Stepherweps

Oh my word Cyn, you are amazing, thanks soooo much for all of those totally adorable pics my dear. :adore: Definitely got my AJ fix... Hehe. The ones of AJ and Carmine are so cute, I love how they've got matching sunglasses, hehe, they are such cuties. :adore:

11. Cyn-B-Demented

Heh, my pleasure, Steph! :D As a total AJ fan, I can understand 'cause I always need a AJ fix :devil:

It is cute how they have the same sunglasses, yes! :lol: They seem to share a very "brotherhood" friendship, no? :adore:

12. Stepherweps

:lol: Yeah, they are adorable, as to how they're wearing matching sunglasses. They wanna be like one and other. Like I said before, it's really nice to see that they're friends off set as well as on set. :D On Hill's twitter, he was talking about how they were filiming after the drive by scene, then he wrote, "AJ Buckley says Hi." I thought that was really sweet, that Hill was passing on AJ's message to the fans, it's always seemed to me that the NY cast are like one big family. :D

13. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Just wanted to drop by and tell you all that in my weekly Disney Channel watching, I came across a movie called "Motocrossed" that I've seen the ending a million times but never the beginning. So I finally saw the beginning today and saw A.J. Buckley in the credits. The movie is kind of cheesy but if you want to see A.J. in all his cute geekiness and sufer dude talking, check it out.

14. Stepherweps

Aww wow, thanks for the info CSI808, I'll keep an eye out for that movie when I'm watching the disney channel (hehe, one of my guilty pleasures), I'd love to see one of AJ's movies, I bet he's totally adorakable, thanks again for the heads up. :D

15. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

One of my guilty pleasures as well, I'm afraid. I think I've seen parts of that movie before. Not the whole thing, though. I had no idea AJ was in it. I'll have to keep a look out for it in the local listings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.