Smallville

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by greenplastic, Oct 4, 2006.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Quick question: Did Chloe and Jimmy make up before Jimmy died?

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Yes, they made up, literally right before Davis killed him :(

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks. I forgot to ask my brother and SV was on same time as Bones and I watched Bones instead. Man was that finale a big let down. :( Were Chloe and Jimmy still legally married at the time of his death?

I can't believe they're moving SV to Friday nights. Well, at least now I may get to watch it because Numbers is the only thing I watch on Fridays and it's on two hours after SV will be, so...

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Something-wicked- I totally agree about Lana. She was alright at the start, only slightly annoying but by the end she really got on my nerves. Last season when she came back I thought they were some of the worst episodes I'd seen of the show :rolleyes:

And Lois and Clark are great together. I love there interaction.

I dont like Chloe as much as I used to. But she is still a good character.

SaraBeth- glad you are enjoying it :)

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I'm kind of upset of the move to Fridays, I work later on Fridays than I do on Thursdays and I wouldn't be too upset, but it appears that I can't trust my satellite dish, which has a tendency of resetting itself.

You know, I think I liked Chloe's character in the earlier seasons. Seasons 1-5, where she had the infatuation with Clark where her best seasons. The episodes where she doesn't act like herself always made me laugh :lol:

I think season 4 was the best season (not because of Jensen Ackles) mind you :lol: Although I kind of felt like the ending of the season was odd, but it was mainly because Jensen had signed on for Supernatural and he was originally going to be involved in season 5. So they had to rush to get an idea on how to get him off the show ... and the way it happened had me like :wtf: ... which reminds me of me seeing that it was down to Jensen and Tom in playing Clark. I mean I love Jensen to death ... but can you actually picture Jensen rather than Tom as Clark? I believe they made the right decison :)

6. SaraBeth18

SaraBeth18 Hit and Run

Yeah, I did like Jensen for the first few episodes of Season 4. Then he just turned into an even badder guy. I was kind of glad when Lionel shot him. :D

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Yeah ... but with the way he actually ending up dying, it was way too corny if you ask me, even in Smallville.

8. SaraBeth18

SaraBeth18 Hit and Run

Yes in deed. Everyone either dies in an odd fashion or gets sent to Belle Reve.

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

His death was disappointing, they could have came up with something more creative than him getting hit by a meteor :lol:

10. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Yeah, the way he died was really stupid. I dont realise he left earlier than intended to do Supernatural. That kinda explains why the story felt so rushed, but still, they could have come up with a better way to end it.

I wasn't that into s4. I think s2 was my favourite. S4 was good for the intro of Lois and had its moments, but not one of my favs.

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

For anyone out there that even follows Smallville any more :p

This just in: Smallville is set to end after season 10. Honestly, I'm glad it's ending. It should have ended after season 7 if you ask me. The only thing that keeps me watching is Oliver's lack of shirts

[​IMG]

Holds head in shame but at least I'm honest :D

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

This is a little old news, I just found it from a google search:

Well, this is odd. Just yesterday EW reported that Michael Rosenbaum (who spent many seasons playing Lex Luthor on Smallville) had decided not to return for the Smallville two-hour finale. EW said that they "had learned" that Rosenbaum had declined an offer for him to return, despite the fact that many fans were hoping he would return before the series ended in May. Labeling the story an "EXCLUSIVE", they quoted a knowledgeable source, who said: “He has put the show behind him and moved on. He’s pursuing his other creative outlet [writing]. By all indications, he is not going to be involved.”

Needless to say, many people were disappointed by this news. Fast forward to 24 hours later, and TV Line has just reported that Rosenbaum will actually be returning for the super-sized Smallville finale, which will be airing on May 13. Normally I'd call the bluff, but then Rosenbaum himself tweeted that he was, in fact, returning: "I'm excited to come back one last time. Just promise me you'll all watch my new stuff. Then we will be even. Haha. Rock the hell on friends!" Smallville executive producers are obviously thrilled about Lex's return: “It feels like the stars are aligning, literally. We couldn’t be more excited. And as far as the way he returns… there’ll be no doubt about how Lex becomes the great rival in Clark Kent’s life. He is the villain of the story.”

Considering the man himself confirmed it, I'd say it was true. But I'm kind of shocked that this so easily contradicts the EW article that appeared just yesterday. I'm thinking that "knowledgeable source" wasn't all that knowledgeable.

Taken From: http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/thecw/...senbaum-smallville-finale/47945#ixzz1FA4hrNUQ

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Im glad Lex is returning for the finale. It wouldnt be the same without him. I just have my fingers crossed that there will be no sign whatsoever of Lana. I liked her back in the first couple of seasons but I hated it when they brought her back for Chloe's wedding.

Ahh, I am so weak willed, they dont show s10 in the UK until summer, and I was going to stay spoiler free, but it seems I cant resist. :rolleyes: I actually saw a clip on youtube yesterday of Clark telling Lois about being the Blur. Right, I will be good from now on.............

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I told myself that I wasn't going to cry when I sat down to watch the Smallville finale. I was completely wrong :lol: I did the same when I watched the That 70's Show Finale years ago, and a few other shows that I watched from the beginning. Smallville was the hardest for me to watch, because it is my absolute favorite show. A show that I had watched from day one, a show that I watched from my freshman year in high school, through out college, I honestly can not believe it has been 10 years!

Being the true comic book geek that I am, I have to admit that I didn't cry until they started to show all of Clark's training and when he finally was able to fly. The moment where Lois saw Clark outside of the plane window, I really lost it. I don't know if there will ever be a show that I love as much as this one and I love the way that they ended it.

[​IMG]