Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

You crack me out there Hadapurpura, grinning like an idiot.
    Well that’s what you get from a nut like me when words like that pops out. “Grissom” on her vest, eh? And “family” is the theme? You would imagine what’s running on my mind right now. Oh, wish… geek baby is next. :)

Surreal but nice. ;)

ANd welcome to virgy, hope you enjoy to stay.

Regards to all.

2. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

I wish that too! That'd be sooo cute!:adore: Besides, that'd be the only (sorta, kinda) realistic reason for Sara to go back to the lab simply because they're broke. Ooor, they could leave it for the end of her/their visit: she finds out she's pregnant with Gil's baby (because saying "Grissom's" now may cause confusion).

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

You fans are funny:lol: so much speculation and on the 'spoiler news'

Sara just walked off the job with no warning, and split. So, has Ecklie forgiven her, and called her back to be a CSI, or just as an consultant? If she isn't full CSI material, then I don't think she'd have a vest with her last name on it GRISSOM. But if she is, than no doubt she would, how cool Mr. and Mrs. Grissom

MR. AND MRS. GRISSOM

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

WOW. This news has even brought ME outta hibernation. First *waves*

Seriously hoping the marriage rumors turn out to be totally true. In the one pic of Ms Fox released on Twitter where she was shooting, you could not see her left hand. It was hidden in her pocket. If they did get married, I just hope it's Gil's grandmother's ring he pulled out when he was a little boy to propose to that girl in school. :) Also, I'd like her to be a hyphenate! :) Just a personal opinion, but it would be nice...

And... *waves* hi. Long time no see!

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

Alyssa! hello my dear friend! great to see you again. :) hope you're doing good.

i knew that when you come over here, you're gonna bring an idea nobody has thought about yet! indeed, it would be great to see the ring. i can imagine Doc taking a look for himself and saying "so this is the famous piece of jewerly. no wonder his mom made him take it back". ;)

and yeah, Sidle-Grissom sounds good. in Sara's style, no doubt.

6. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Adz! It has been a while! :) I'm actually doing loverly in the off-CSI world. Happy homeowner. Start a new job working for a non-profit next week and life with the hubby is peachy! How are you!? :)

I don't even know if the CSI writers remember that ring, but it's something I've always thought about ever since. Gil's family has a thing for passing on jewelry, so it only seems logical to me that he would give it to Sara. I also see them having a native ceremony while on their trip around the world rather than a traditional ceremony. It just seems so *them* to get married when the moment felt completely right.

As for the hyphenate, it just makes sense to me because she was not a big fan of the institution of marriage, and also is so very independent, yet I could see her wanting to honor him. I have a hard time believing she'd go completely traditional and take his name and get rid of her own... But I guess we'll find out when the new season starts

In light of the spoilers, I went on a season 6-9 tour of GSR moments, and I remembered just how fantastic it was the first time we saw Eye Sex. I remember just being FLOORED at that and going, "Really? That was purposeful! They're totally doing it!" Haha. Anyone else have any of those moments they remember before GSR went full canon in WTG? That's just a big one for me because it was SO purposefully shot, with Gil checking her response to the beautiful bracelet, etc.

Ah. There I go talking about jewelry again. :) Remember we used to watch Sara's necklaces for any sign of her wearing a wedding ring around her neck? Ah, the good ole days. :)

7. Desertwind

Welcome back weary stranger Alyssa where ya' been? Isn't this great news, we're all over the moon:thumbsup: I just hope that we all get a big hugh GSR season in one way or another, Sept. 24th still so far off, and who knew? On the last one-liner it was Grissom in "BUTTERFLIED" a great ep. revealing so much and Sara watching & listening through the window[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

now look at you, Al! :) i'm glad you're doing so good. say hi to your hubby! ;) i've been great myself, actually. graduated college and heading to grad school in a few weeks. i left the US, forever i think, but i'm back at the Old Continent. closer to home, and all.

that's almost a sure thing to me. i mean, there is no reason why he wouldn't give it to her (unless, as you say, the writers missed it.) even if he didn't bring the ring with him to Costa Rica, he either got it when they came back to the US or asked Cath to mail it to him with some other things. question in my mind is: is Sara going to wear it when she gets back to Vegas? it's probably a serious bling and i don't see her showing it off. if she wears it, she'll do it for him. or wear it on a chain around her neck.

and i totally agree with everything you said about her last name. i even wouldn't be surprised if she didn't change her name at all. but i read a very insightful fanfic lately where she tells Gil that Sidle represents her father and her painful past, while Grissom is her future. so, yes, she wants his name. a hyphenate seems like a nice compromise.

ETA:
    btw, Al, i just stumbled across this. thought you would enjoy it. :)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  9. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Married! Thats great news. But really, it couldn't have been any other way. :)

Right, now im going to be good and be spoiler free. I think this season is going to be very good :lol:

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i've been spoiler free from S6-9 and honestly, CSI does not make me this excited anymore, so i decided i'm just gonna go all spoiled this season. besides, these spoilers make me want to watch it again. but it's not like i'm gonna follow the episodes that are Sara or Grissom-free. Forensic Files/Dominick Dunne etc are my new addiction. :)

just hoping for a little bit of good ol' GSR this season.

11. Desertwind

I love spoilers, and not to view them is ones own choice, but the news is all over the in iternet, so it's hardly a secret by the time the ep. airs. And I'm just glad that some GSR fans stuck this out through thick and thin and we're still here:thumbsup:[​IMG]

I don't know if Sara will be back as a full-fledged CSI, with her past escapades, and might just be returning to help out in whatever capacity they want her to, maybe as an consultant, or for a short time a CSI, Maybe Ecklie actually missed her, and all is forgiven. I juspt hope that Grissom will make an apperance soon

[​IMG][​IMG]

12. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

It make me angry when i read that GSR has ruined the show...is not truth!! The GSR gave life,passion,intrigue to a great show,and GSR did it even more great. Oh DW give me a pic please,i need it!!

13. Desertwind

It's bascially only on this site that fans are angry, other sites are clamoring for more, more, more it, so this does always puzzle me:confused: and if it wasn't popular, then it wouldn't happen, but we always knew, no matter what the circumstances were GSR was always the only cannon on CSI/Vegas, and it's a beautiful thing. And on the S/10 pic thread notice how Sara is hiding her left hand:eek:HMMMM, what does this mean?

Here's one for ya' nanigsr:p

CANNON

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  14. Mrs. Sanders

Mrs. Sanders Police Officer

Hey there... another GSR lover here :p

I see here they don't love them very much, and it kinda puzzles me too :confused:

Anyway, I hope there is more of them in season 10 (maybe a marriage? that would be nice!)

15. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Maybe she's hiding a...you know that i want say. Thanks for the pic and your words friend.
    GO GSR!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.