Who would you want back?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by MacTaylor333, Mar 24, 2009.

1. electra

electra Pathologist

I wish that NY would find a way to bring Aiden or Angell becouse the show definely needs girl power.

For Miami,it would be Speed.I miss the friendship between him and Eric.

For Vegas,Warrick,Grissom and Sara.

2. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

I definitely would like to see Sofia back. She disappeared without any explanation, and she was in the opening credits. What did happen to her? Did she Die, did she leave to Boulder City, did she switch shifts/divisions?

A few of the Lab Techs, namely Bobby Dawson and the Questionable Documents guy Ronnie would be nice to see again. They did have a revolving door of lab techs in the first couple of seasons. I would like to see Mia Dickerson back. She was a fun character, IMO, and though I understand the actress had some other things going on, I do wish she could have stayed.

New York, I'd like to see Louie, just because they dropped him without any explanation, either.

I'd also like to see Reed Garret, simply because he brings out a human side of Mac that we don't get to see nearly enough of.

I actually DON'T want to see Aiden, Warrick, or the like back. They died, and to bring them back in flashbacks would be kind of lame, IMO. Maybe Grissom could return as a consultant on a case or something on a case regarding insects.

3. SBonasara

SBonasara Victim

Oh dear I shudnt have read this post. I have just completed series 3 of CSI and know nothing of the rest of the series'....But now I know that WARRICK DIES????OMG!!! Dont care about Sara she was too irritating and How on EARTH can they expect CSI to carry on without Gill???
    The shock is too much for me I need to lie down.....oh I already am.

4. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

I haven't seen many speed episodes, but I really liked the ones I have seen, and, although bang, bang, your debt was great, I wish there was a way to bring him back for awhile. can't somebody have a near death experience and see him, or something? please?

5. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I'd like to see Angell back, even in a flashback, simply so I know that they won't completely drop that storyline and everyone forgets about her. However, continuity is not my friend in NY, so I can't say I'm expecting more than a mention in the premiere.
    Louie Messer is another character I would want back, I'm not sure if even Danny remembers he has a brother at this point.
    Sofia, as always, she vanished without a trace and I really enjoyed her.
    Bobby Dawson, he also disappeared. And Aaron, down in Miami, and all the other lab techs who haven't been seen in several seasons.
    Grissom, of course, is welcome to come back, although I hope they can think of a legit reason to bring him back. Not just an 'Oh, I felt like dropping by'.

6. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

In NY I want Aiden back, she got on so well with everyone,always stood her ground and gave Danny lip lol... and I'm not a Lindsay fan. Oh and I want Angell back cause she made Flack so happy and they had so much chemistry IMO, and she was just.... so brilliant!!! grrr!!! We're losing girl power on NY...not that I don't like the men....:drool:
    Miami: SPEEDLE!!! I only started watching the first couple seasons a while back and I think he's hilarious!!! Bring him back!!
    I don't really watch LV...but I think Grissom should come back...I'm starting to warm to him. :)

7. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

LV. I'd like to see Sara back and maybe Grissom but not as a couple(he's way to old for her),also Sofia,don't know how or why she left,can anyone let me know please

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Shigg66, she left to star in the spinoff of NCIS called NCIS: Los Angeles. The pilot episode was a 2-parter on NCIS near the end of the season. But she has been dropped from the series. Maybe didn't do well with the test audiences. Who knows; maybe Sofia will be back.

9. calleighfan06

calleighfan06 Dead on Arrival

from csi:miami i would like speed and alexx back

10. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

thanks, I watch NCIS but haven't heard of NCIS: Los Angeles

11. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

I'm new to this so sorry about the double entry,thanks for letting me know about Sofia,haven't heard of NCIS:Los Angeles, but I do watch NCIS:)

12. NataliaBoaFan

NataliaBoaFan Victim

Marisol.I would just like to see the relationship between her and H.

13. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

I want Kendall to come back. Adam needs a girlfriend.

14. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

I want Speed back.:( He was so funny in a serious way!

In a weird way I quite miss Jake, too.:lol:

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Miami- definitely Speed. I loved his character, such a shame they killed him off.

LV- Grissom. Its just not the same without him. New guy is alright, but Gil was the best

NY- Someone above mentioned Reed. I agree, I think he showed a different side to Mac, and I want to see what he is upto.