Sofia/Sara slash - SalSa

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Selah, Oct 18, 2005.

1. onlynic

onlynic Prime Suspect

Re: Sofia/Sara slash?

yummmy!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like- forget like, i love that idea!!!!!

2. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

<Aggie slaps herself on the forehead>

Of course it's everywhere!
    And... the right way meaning the slash way, of course? :p

3. Athena

Athena CSI Level One

Aww I love that fogi!

More more!

I'm a Salsa glutton.

4. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

*salsas in*

Geez, gang, considering this is the Featured Ship of the Week, it's not getting much action.

Okay - topic. Who would make the first move? What would their first date be like? (scenarios welcome) And who would be the first person to find out they were involved?

Answers on a postcard. Or, preferably, posted in here ;)

5. lament

lament Captain

*plunks self in front of computer*

I tend to think that Sofia would make the first move. Sara has been hurt so much in the past few years, and I think she'd be kind of gun-shy. Plus, I see Sofia as having an agressive and straightforward personality. I think she'd get to a point where she would know she wants Sara, and she'd lay it all out there and let Sara know.

As for first dates, I think it would be something a bit sedate, like coffee before work or breakfast after shift. Two or three dates in, that's when I think Sofia would plan something a bit more romantic. Perhaps she'd cook dinner for Sara...candles, flowers, etc.

I think Brass would find out first. Why? I think he's a better observer of people than he lets on, and he seems to have a connection with both women. :)

6. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

7. lament

lament Captain

Yep, check my post on (I think) the last page for an explanation. We'll be featuring a new ship every week. ;)

Thanks for the pics! :D

8. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

wow that's cool. that means we can check out other ships. I've never thought about a Sofia/Sara slash before. But they do have good scenes together. and there was that Jorja Interview where she talked about how her and Louis are friends.

No problem about the pics. They're hard to find though. I had to think back on past episodes.

9. lament

lament Captain

Yeah, fsg and I wanted to encourage people to check out some of the smaller ships. :)

Sofia and Sara work for me, because they have this hot chemistry together. Visually, they look terrific together, and the UST is amazing.

So what about first dates, everyone one? What kind of first date would these two have?

10. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Re: Sofia/Sara slash.

Yeah, Sofia and Sara is a great combi. Besides tha fact that I think blonde and brunette actually go well together :D.

For a first date, I think they would be the kind to have it in a bar actually. Dunno why. Not very romantic though but I think they're both not that kind either. They like action. Heh!. :devil:

11. onlynic

onlynic Prime Suspect

I'm not sure if they'd have a first date== i mean ya they'll go on a date- but i see them getting into a heated argument and then Sofia will be like "if you didn't look so damn cute when you argue with me i'd probably pumble you, but no! instead i want nothing more than to kiss you!" Then badabing, badaboom KISS, then it'll be breakfast or a beer after shift- or some breakfast in bed!!!!

12. lament

lament Captain

I'm untacking this, so we can put up the new Featured Ship. Keep on discussing, though.

I agree that they're more action-oriented that hearts and flowers.

13. Simply_Sara

Simply_Sara Lab Technician

Eeehj Everyone *waves*

Just hopped in to show some evidence I found.
    Sara & Fia are Both sooooo Hot :devil:
    And I caught them playing Footsy!

Check it out:
    Sara & Fia are playing Footsy, Fia knew Sara was Good, But that Good *points at look on Fia's face*
    Sara is Really Good and Fia feels she almost can't take it anymore *points at pen and Fia's face*
    Fia can't take it anymore and has to bite her pen before she'll scream.

:devil: I wanna play Footsy with em too... *pouts*

xxxx

14. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Simply_Sara, those caps are brilliant! (and so is your banner) SalSa is SaSsy, sexy and smolderingly hot!!! :)

I've got another plot bunny niggling at me - I've been writing another fic for these ladies (jotting bits and pieces down while I'm at work - naughty me :) ) This one is going to be from Sofia's perspective this time, and it should be more PG-13 friendly than my last one ;) I should have it up sometime during the week (my weekend's been hectic, so I haven't had time to do much writing)

15. Simply_Sara

Simply_Sara Lab Technician

forensicsgirl I'm glad you liked them, well who doesn't :devil: Sara & Fia = HOTNESS! . Can't wait until you finish that fic. btw, I don't know if I saw the other one. :eek: Bad me! maybe you could pm me the other one :).

xxxx