Should I?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CaineSpeedle, Jul 30, 2009.

1. CaineSpeedle

CaineSpeedle Victim

Should I?

By: CaineSpeedle
    Rating: PG
    Characters: Alexx Woods, Horatio Caine
    Disclaimer: I do not own or claim to own any of the CSI Characters in my storys. Just borrowing them and will return them to the lab when finished.

This is written in Alexx's POV.

Should I?

Why is it so hard for me to tell him how I feel? I mean, it's not like I'm looking for a commitment or anything, but he has the right to know. Look at him standing there, Lord, please give me strength! Okay, stop staring before he see’s you. I’m sorry…there should be a law against a man looking that damn good!

Okay, I really need to get back to work here. Alright, where was I? Damn, he’s doing it again. I can feel his eyes on me. I wonder…could he feel the same…no, I am so not his type. But why does he keep looking over here at me? Am I that obvious? Shit, he’s coming over! Okay, breath normal. Damn this is so hard. Alright, focus on your job…there’s a victim here that we need to find out what happened too.

What’s that? Reaching for my tweezers I carefully pick up what look’s like a fiber of some sort, red in color, hmm. Okay, bag it before he start’s thinking you have lost your mind and pull’s you from the case. Alright, there, it’s bagged, now label it. Oh God…he’s right behind me and that cologne…talk about making someone weak in the knees. I could loose myself in his scent alone. I really need to find out what type he wears. Okay, now I have goose bumps and it’s over one hundred degree’s, he’s bound to notice as close as he is. Maybe I should tell him. I mean, the worst he could do is say he’s not interested, but at least he would know how I feel. Alright, my mind is made up, I’ll tell him…but when? Now isn’t the proper time.

Is he…yes he is! Breath normal…he’s just hunched down next to me checking out the body. Or is he? No, don’t look. He will know something is up then. Dammit, he caught my glance.

“Alexx? What do we have?”

“Thirty three year old Valerie Pence. COD is still unknown right now Horatio. No ligature marks or injection sites visible and no apparent wounds, but I will know more at post.”

“Thank you Alexx. Oh…and Alexx?”

“Yes?”

“Dinner tonight say seven?”

Oh no he didn’t! Did he just ask me out to dinner? Okay, take a breath girl…it’s only Horatio. “Sure Horatio.”

“Good. See you at post.”

YES! I have a date tonight with Horatio Caine.

The End.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

interesting...not a ship I think of a lot but nice.

3. CaineSpeedle

CaineSpeedle Victim

Thanks!!!