Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Season one is so important because there is such a closeness that Mac shares with no one else,I do hope you are able to watch them all and if it was a crime to watch it again, being the "Repeat offender" that I am I would be sentenced for life!!:lol: As a matter of fact I just watched it again so I had it fresh in my mind as too reply to you. Did you see the tears in Macs eyes when he was looking at his ring when he said he did not want to take it off? He had to blink several times to clear them:(. Stella gives him the patience and kindness to let go, and as you will see in the next eppie "What you see is what you see", in which Mac gets asked out on a date!! But it is the scene towards the end when he tells Stella he has somewhere to go and she suspects as much, and she takes a moment to help him get over his nervesness (your gonna LOVE that scene as well) because even though it is not as touching as the closer when you see the longing in Macs eyes as Stella walks away in the end well... YA need ta watch it kid!!! There is also a "Fun date" in "Recycling" and a GREAT heated arguement in "Officar Blue" (A must see) and so many wonderful exchanges you need to watch to understand the relationship of SMACK and how it has evolved to where it is today.

I think she helps him realise how lonely he is as you said it does help him think about closer but I also think it helps him realise to love again he has to move on and there is someone like Stella to share with. I think the problem is he does not know exactly how to communicate that to her so he starts by taking off his ring but is really careful with his heart because he is not quite sure of her feelings and he does not want to lose her friendship by scaring her off with his love so he holds it in his heart untill he is sure, and that has been a long time coming she also takes off his tie to "Loosen" him up abit and he discards it in season two! but the Smack moments have been slowly unfolding and that is why GFD was so crucial because in the end Stella has FINALLY let Mac know what he means to her somthing he has been waiting sooo long to hear and had been waiting for and probably thought would never come to fruition. And now he was so shy but still cautious because I think after the possibility of losing her that was something he can not let happen, he knows that now. I think TPTB will take this slow as they should because there is nothing like savoring the knowledge of the new found awareness of SMACK! Different ones talk about Mac as a romantic I think it will be sensuous and subtle we know he got engaged in a romantic way to Claire we also know he isnt a slobbery old school boy and we know that everything of value to him he is passionate about it will be great to watch maybe like an "OLe fashion courtship"!!!:lol:
    Yea! Isnt he cute! We think in the beginning of the season when they were sending out spoilers they(tptb)were trying to make us think they were going to go in that direction they had hinted at it any way!!!

Also it sounds like you were/are a Stella /Don fan? I like them also but just as friends they have a wonderful repoire as coworkers but that intimacy just isnt there like it is with SMACK!!
    We think when Mac offered Stella a room at his place and she refused it was his effort at trying to take the relationship further but when she declined I think it made him back off a little. After all that was a BIG move for MAC because in season two he only offered her a hotel room:) There are those of us (myself included) that thought /Think she took him up on his offer...:)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey MT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so good to have you!

I am trying to find your story but i can't!! (I have copied and pasted the link and it's not working) would you like to send me the title???????

Axel, dear-> I need to ask Gio if it is the same fanfiction she sent me back or it's the newst one (but if it is the shower thing surely it's not LOL. Red Alert, Gio sends us to Gutter!

Shippy sweetie--> she was absolutely stunnign there! And Mac only showed that too LOL

Dearest and chatty NUT

i think we confuse the rest of the world with out chit chat GREAT :D A Lioness is understood by a Brave Nut:D There is a material for a movie in there :lol:

NUT, don't be rebellious! You know as i know you will say the magic words some day. Let's repeat with me I WILL LOVE SMACKED (That's what i wrote in my fiasco translator:lol:) Do all of them have such big bums as yours? I mean, your siblings, the NUTS from Nutland????Do they have those little white gloves in the hand like you? or they are common NUTS? :D
    I know you will remain stubborn :hugegrin:.. Don't worry. Have a nice week :D

**************** LOL Debbie needs to edit to reply.

Shippy, Adam does have a crush on Stell. It's so ADORKABLE! I couldn't find the pic yet from 5.08 but the end is SO LOVELY! and she adores him, no doubt of it!:hugegrin:

Lori-->
    definitely she wasn't ready for that move yet. Now i think she understood time is short so a cortship (whenever happens) is going to be so sweet and amazing (My legs are melting!)

*Debbie waves Alison and Kat

*****Ok it took me some time but finally i could upload some new stuff

From 4.02 (one of my fav episodes)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Deb, it is called "When it Rains" :adore: It's a very fitting title, I assure you...

Anyway, I love the pictures :) As for Adam? Yeah, I think he has a little crushy-crush on Stella, which I think is adorable :D But I think he is a little too afraid of Mac to do anything, because even he knows Mac's true feelings :lol:

Love ya!

Axel

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh MY ...!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:guffaw: I can imagine Sheldon's face if he discovered that scene!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE IT TELL HER I LOVE IT!

Gutter is for free! Gutter is for free! Gutter is for free!:lol:

LOVE IT! SIMPLY LOVE IT!

5. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Ton français est très bien, et tu n'es pas bête du tout ;) Ça me fait plaisir de parler français avec toi si ça peut te faire pratiquer. De plus, c'est toujours génial lorsqu'une personne est assez ouverte d'esprit pour être encline à parler la langue de son interlocuteur! :D

I want to see your scar!!! Are you the choosen one?! Does it mean Mac cannot be with Stella if She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Name is alive?! :lol:

Oh, I didn't mind that she was a londoner at all. It was her needy temper that got to me. Besides that, I liked her!

And I don't want any mush either. I think we can leave that to D/L.... LOL

Hahaha, yes, I can tell you love Stella! But that's what I like about her: she doesn't mind being sensitive and human, let things get to her sometimes, but she's quick to get back on her feet again. Ah... life and experience, things you just cannot trade or fake! And does that woman has intuition or what?! :lol: That's definitely something women all got. Sorry Danny. FAILED! lol But you're right about Mac, he did the right thing in All Access and RND! And Danno... always protecting and caring for someone!!! :adore: I wonder if he'll let Stella comfort him in S6. They seem to have a great friendship.

Mémoires affectives was... interesting. It's not the usual type of movie. I have enjoyed it but a lot of people didn't understood it. But, like always, Dupuis was incredible! Brilliant! He's in a new movie that just hit the threatres here : Les doigts croches! Looks like a very funny movie.

Hahaha, oh yes, he will be amazing :lol: He's not too predictable so it keeps things interesting :devil: Y'know what I mean... LOL

And sorry about the French thing? LOL I thought you were serious. French Forum? About CSI:NY?

Yeah, I'm having problems keeping with the pace too lol But I won't complain! An active thread is an interesting thread! :D

And no no no, your French was good! :p Et oui, je t'es très bien comprise. Et je suis complètement d'accord avec toi. C'est probablement parce que leur amour grandit avec le temps sans brusquer les choses que Smacked est la relation la plus réaliste de CSI:NY. D'autant plus que ce n'est pas le genre de Mac ni Stella de s'engager rapidement.

Hum, those fanfic sounds interesting! Can you give me the links, please? :D Never read any CSI:NY fiction before.

... And I hope people don't mind the French bits of conversations! We're keeping it Smacked related :lol:

About Adam, oh yes, he does have a secret crush on her! :lol: But even if Mac wasn't around, I think Adam wouldn't try a move. He probably thinks Stella is completely out of his league LOL Poor Adam.

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

merci! j'aime beaucoup apprendre des autres langues, mais mon degré est en français parce que j'aime la france. j'aime aussi smacked et je pense qu'il sont encore plus sexy en français (comme tous!)

which one, i have hundreds!

maybe mac is a horcrux?! even better, maybe i'm a horcrux and they need me to make everything work for them! i hope TPTB are reading this and realise that i am in fact the very thing they've been looking for - if i were there, everything would be ok!

i guess i felt instant sympathy with her as another londoner - in american shows i generally root for the english/british characters, unless they're truly evil (i suppose some people here thought she was) - actually, sometimes because they're truly evil! i quite liked her too, apart from that awful hoohah over the plane tickets to london - that was the moment i was thinking "you were alright, until just then when you almost turned into a bunny boiler...":lol:

7. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HI LORI!!

yup, i did see the tears in his eyes and... i dunno, when he says "i don't want to" it felt like "no matter how hard, i'm comfortable from where i'm standing and i'm scared to let it go". i mean, from personal experience, i know the feeling.

i only saw the last scene of "what you see is what you see", but i'm downloading it now. oh man when she comes into his office with that black dress... c'mon! the way he looks at her? :devil: anyway, what gets me in that scene is that... it proves the point of those who only see mac and stella as friends (since she doesn't seem to mind his going out with other women). i wish i could have seen some spark of jealousy... well, anyway. it's a nice scene neverthless. :)

"officer blue" was the FIRST episode of all that i watched. it was showing on tv and when i saw melisse i screamed "OMG! IS THAT WOMAN FROM PROVIDENCE, I LOVE HER". and i sat down to watch csiny and they (mac/stella) were arguing and i loooove good arguments and it was obvious, really, the tension and the strong bond they shared. i fell in love with them right there.
    i'll download "recycling" though! *--*

oh, i like them as friends as well but since there are so many shippers of them, i thought that there was something going on! i take they care a lot about each other, always protecting, always worrying... it's cute. but more of a brother/sister relationship, i believe.

OH DON'T YOU THINK I NOTICED THAT AS WELL? *winks at you*

8. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

ok, i've just watched "recycling". and my conclusion is.... STELLA AND MAC WERE SOOOOOOOO FLIRTING AT THE END OF THAT EPISODE.

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

they so were!!!!! i love recycling :)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!!!!!!!

WHOA! I almost can't follow you these days! :D

Cyn-->
    Non Lisa mais j'aime tes mots et je voudrais parler français avec tù aussie mais je pense que je dois réétudier mon Français:lol: C' une catastrophe!:guffaw:
    I want to be reconcile Danny as a character. She always has protected him and has teased him (I remember at the end of S1 Mac said something liek "You win" I understood she pleaded for Danny to stay because Mac wasn't too happy with the whole situation
    Also it's strange how Danny could have been self centered with other members of the team (Flack for example. except in 5.25) but he has always been generous to Stella. In All Access or asking for her in RND. I would like to see that relationship again:thumbsup:
    Wasn't the premiere re schedule to next August 9???? Thata's the movie filmed in Argentina. Poor sweetheart! he was just recoved from pneumonia. But girls said he was adorable (why I am not surprise:drool:) I will send a mail to the Canadian Embassy. probably they would know, also i will ask them if they will organize another special cycle of Canadians movies as they have done before:thumbsup:
    Adam is a baby. Babies are loved with their mommas:lol: so i don't think there is any damage. But i am really happy when Adam and Stell work together:thumbsup:
    Lisa--->
    should i ask requesting Lori a new pesticide?:lol::lol:

Shippy--->
    They are like a brother and a sister indeed. The difference is obvious when you see Stella with Mac;)

well darlings take care. I will be back when Stellarinas Thread must be open (I will open it YAY!) but you can send me emails. I will be back here on Thurday (if i resist not posting but two finals are waiting for me:shifty:)
    Love y'all

Debbie:hugegrin:

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I'm not to sure about that! Of course we know they are already friends, but there is a moment of surprise (carefully controlled) by Stella , when he says he has some place to go"I think its time" he says, and of course she is aware of who he is talking (Rose). Remember Stella had just started dating someone at that time and she knew Mac was not showing any signs of wanting a new relationship, considering he was still mourning the one he had, so it was a last minute decision on his part as he stared at the card with Rose's number on it. Stella was not interested to sit home and wait she has fun and does things in her life. The next step from friendship was not being offered by Mac, and I think he knew by living in his shell, and keeping her away, she would not intrude. Season one was really the start of dealing with old, and learning of new feelings for Mac. In season two Stella had already progressed with Frankie but Mac was starting to loosen up and come out to life again. But he still was not ready to dive head first. Stella on the other hand had a commitment going so there was that distraction. Then when Stell gets hurt from Frankie, Mac takes a bigger step in offering her the best of the best for hotels as he does not want her to go back to her place alone. Remember he asked permission to go to her place? He did not want to intrude on her privacy. And since she was just assulted by someone he needed to back way off and give her room. That does not necesarily mean he did not care for her, on the contrary he did indeed very much so. He decided to handle her apartment evidence personally. The scene where he is sitting on her bed looking down shows how distraught and upset he was; Mac does not show alot of emotion remember Then of course Third season was "Her" throwing herself at Mac in her slinkey slutty blue suit!!! And Stella has now gone into her shell after Frankie. Now Mac is ready to not be alone and as I said with "the virus " throwing herself at him what healthy guy is going to say no? She didnt exactly have two heads, and was pleasent on the eyes (dont tell anyone I said that, it will ruin my reputation!!!:lol::lol::lol:)Remember as he said... she pursued him. Remember his reaction to Stella coming around the corner when virus had her tentacles on him, he pushed "her" away. And then of course Stell was there for Mac after that break up. TPTB have been playing these two apart, and with significant others to the point that how many nits and viruses can they throw at us untill they have to admit the obvious? So Shippy we have been watching the dance unfold, and now Stella has finally realized, and what Mac has been waiting for, is starting to unfold which is each other..A love that can endure always....AAAAHHHH The truth is in season five!!!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  12. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Family!! Family!!! Family!!! Hi!! *jumps, waves, hugs*
    OMG, I'm so glad to see you all and read this thread, I was missing you so much!
    I'll be quick, promise I'll try to read all posts (but it's not so easy, you guys post quick).
    Hugs all once again and Mac and Stella too (thank you, TV and laptop).
    See you later

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

are you suggesting i'm a virus!!?? maybe it's a south-west london thing ;)

14. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

*yawns* Hello:)

Debs:
    Are you thinking about 'For you, I will'?? if so, then it's not that one:p I started on a (kinda) one-shot, shower story, after Axel read it, and said she liked it, Im gonna send it to my beta and post in on ff.net:)

MT333:
    I read the story in the link, but didn't have time to review, but I'll review on it as soon as I have time:)

just a small pic..
    [​IMG]

#Gio

15. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi my dear family [​IMG]

It´s unbelievable in which high speed you are writing in this thread !!!

This can only mean: Mac and Stella move our hearts!!!

It take hours to read them all!! I will try it during my holidays!!!

I saw this pic yesterday and I had to think about the siblings-story:

Yes, of course I look at my brothers with this expression in my face!!!![​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry, if it has been already posted!!!

Hugs to you all and welcome back Gala!!!

Udonna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.