Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2009.

1. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Did anyone see the 1st trailer for 'Let The Game Begin'? Well watch it, cuz Adam's wearing pink undies!:guffaw: It's funny and kinda cute i think. Oh man I wanna watch that movie next year!

2. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

C.H.E.A.R. can you post the link where you saw it. I can't seem to find the trailer.

3. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

hey yes i seen it last night go to

www.letthegamebegin.com and i think the pink panties are on the second trailer cos there are 3 trailers one is restricted though but its not even that bad i think it just has a few choicce words i cant say on here!

I think it's available to preorder from august 1st through to sept 31st?? ive got mine preordered..... looks like a funny movie and adam well in the trailers ive seen hes a little oh whats the word....???? DIRTY??? but excited to see anything as long as hes in it so go there and enjoy...

4. Just.CSI

Just.CSI Victim

So there is topic just to talk about Eric Delko's character?

I should log in more when the season starts back, LOL

5. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

woh momma~! wow adam. I think thats all that i can say or think at the moment.
    thank YOU SO much for those updates and the links to heaven. Damn those pink shorts make his booty look well f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh my, Adam fondling the pears!! :guffaw:He looks damn good in this movie, & so young....

I hope he has this look in the 1997 flashbacks for the season premiere :hugegrin:
    Thanks for the link. I might have to see this one. :)

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I was laughing so hard when I saw those pink undies...OH GOODNESS!

But then this is the same man who makes a butterfly shirt look good...so pink undies will work...LOL

8. belluvsmiami

Oh damn you had me laughing so hard:guffaw: well weve got a nearly naked adam and now dont we? ;)

Weve got out of the shower adam , hospital adam , in bed adam and now hot panties adam.....:drool: have i missed any???

9. xcupcakefreakkx

xcupcakefreakkx Dead on Arrival

LOL Omg omg omg omg!! Wow that's outta control...the man is uncontrolably sexy! Wooh! Work it! He can totally rock those pink shorts...Hey!:guffaw:

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

And I thought that there is no way that any guy could look good in pink underwear, and here such a surprise ;).
    He's so sexy he'd look great in everything.:)

11. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I leave for the weekend and I come back to this... what has Adam done this time ;)

Pink Shorts, Oh Adam so adorible :)

I'll have to see the movie, his hair in it is getting ok to me, fortunetly he can pretty much rock any look :)

12. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hey!

So I went to the second screening of A Kiss of Chaos on Sunday and Adam was not there, but his father (who I might add, has a striking resemblence and made it EASY to see where Adam gets his handsomeness from :)) was there. He thanked the crew for letting him see Adam portray a different role. I thought that was so sweet. :)

For those that are not on twitter or haven't joined Adam's yahoo group yet (what are you waiting for, btw???), here is the video I recorded for our group. Its about 10 mins long, but around 7 minutes into it, his dad stands up from his seat in the audience. Sorry, wasn't able to catch him on screen, but it was too dark. If you don't automatically see the video come up, let it load for a few seconds.

http://twitvid.com/33781

Oh, and who other than Adam could wear pink undies and make it look good?? LOL

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

The pink panties are in the first trailer on the website. Lol, he does look good in there....if I were older and with him then I'd smack his a$$. That's the most skin i've even seen of Adam, damn he has some muscles back there.:lol:

14. Shehir

Shehir Witness

Thought I would personally advertise this here for those that haven't seen it.

For all fans that live in the US/Canada you can now receive a 5% DVD discount
    when you pre-order Let The Game Begin from this link: sara.letthegamebegin.com

Click the pre-order DVD link and a pop up window will appear. In this window you
    type in your details and in the Discount box type Sara.

You can pre-order 3 versions of the film;

The Instructional Directors Cut
    Film DVD plus the 2 CD soundtrack
    The Man Program.

To sum up, go to sara.letthegamebegin.com and type Sara in the discount box.

This is an exclusive offer so use it wisely! Why not pre-order 2 copies as I'm guessing some might wear out at least one of the DVD's LOL. It's also released 4 days before Valentines so will make a great gift for a guy or girl.

Peace, Sara

15. belluvsmiami

All happy happy happy !

Adam had posted on his twitter account that he know is on facebook!

Try THE REAL ADAM RODRIGUEZ.....has the same stats as his twitter account so hooray!