Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Welcome solitaire glad you with us[​IMG] and MissMurder Is there spoiler news on here, I wasn't aware of it, I thought this was just news about Jorja returning and possibly Grissom too:confused: NO matter if there is any "spoiler" news coming up, will sure comply:)

I love this photo, it was taken when they were filming the horrific ep. "DEAD DOLL" and it was so full of angst and surprises, but you'd never know with this pic.[​IMG]

TAKING A BREAK and the other guy is Lee Abraham one of the writers~

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

good to know Sara's back. it doesn't sound too cohesive though, with the previous burnout storyline but i keep the faith in the writers that they'll make it believable. i wonder if they got married or if Sara is going to mention they are engaged (cuz they might still be.)

i didn't think i'd watch CSI again, but i'll definitely tune in to the premiere and other eps with G or S in them. i haven't been this excited about an episode since One To Go. :)

3. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

I know I said I wanted to remain spoiler free for this season, but I came across this while browsing the JFO website.

A special little tidbit that YTDaW has confirmed:

http://jorjafox.net/2009/08/02/the-fox-is-back/
    Grissom and Sara ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!

I thought it would be best to post this here first

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! i haven't been this excited since 8x04!!! awesome!! YAY! now i really can't wait for the freakin premiere!!

5. MissMurder

Tell me about it!!! :) I literally yelled when I read this. It really proves that TPTB are not forgetting about the reunion they gave us last season, and are, decently for once, giving us continuity. Maybe that is why Sara is returning, to give the team some news on how she and Grissom are doing and to help the team come together as a 'family' again. After all that is what this season theme is about.

:D:hugegrin::D :adore::luvlove::adore:

6. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

It’s all coming back once again. The excitement, the anxiety, and everything that we have built upon these characters. When we got the gsr ending that we wished for in "One To Go" I would just leave it like that…. “they’re together, at last”. But now, it's another fun ride, a rollercoaster once more.

And speaking of yours above MM,
    you better be sure 200% or I will haunt you. ;) OMG!!! You made my heart leaps.

Maybe it’s time once again to bring back the “team spoiler – free and stupidly optimistic”. Or to bring back those hibernating gsr’ers who once graced this beautiful thread.

We used to have a countdown here by someone with a chocolate chocolate chip cookies. Hmmm...

Way to go, baby! :lol:

Regards everyone.

7. MissMurder

Hey X3nity, that sounds like a good idea to bring back that team ;)

As to your comment:

JFO isn't really known for posting rumours. The creator hates those as much as we do. The article said the source is reliable, so let's hope and pray that it is true. Yes a lot of things are said before the season begins, some true, some not so true, some true but are cut from the episodes before they air. At least this has gave us GSR's something to look forward to other than Sara's comeback, something to talk about :)

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Great news indeed!. The hints were there, but it is nice to have some fairly concrete confirmation. Certainly something to get excited about. I wonder how it will be announced. Can't wait for the premiere, and 2 months ago I coulda cared less.

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

now i hope Sara gets to talk about it with the team a bit. but since both of them seem to be back in the US, i wouldn't be suprised if someone from the team (or maybe all of them) already knew about it or even attended the ceremony. strange as it sounds, i'm gonna love to see her interaction with Langston, and how he realizes she is Grissom's new wife. :)

10. Desertwind

[​IMG] thank's MIssMurder I read that the other day, but wasn't on yesterday, so that's beyond wonderful:bolian::thumbsup:

Why wouldn't they be married? lord have mercy, after 9 years and he left the lab just to join her in the jungle and just romp around collecting bugs:eek: It was always written in the stars, always. Billy Petersen rocks, and you can bet he's got a hugh hand in this development. He always said this was the way it would be

[​IMG]

11. virgy

virgy Civilian

it's awful what they say about jorja as an actress and person in spoiler thread :(, and less not talk about what the say about Sara eather :wtf:, i´m huge fan GSR, and I think jorja is amazing actress, and Sara rocks, so I want read anymore, if they (producers) call her is because the show really needs her.
    I'm so happy she's coming back :thumbsup:

12. Desertwind

Welcome virgy glad you amonst us[​IMG] and don't let others get you down, if this character weren't popular then it wouldn't have happened,:rolleyes: she's got more fans then most don't even realize and that's a wrap, so we'll enjoy her homecoming [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

SQUUUUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooo happy! I want to see "Grissom" on her vest! Although on the other side... the team of the season is "family", and there's a serial killer associated with that topic :shifty:... that kinda unsettles me a little...

14. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Welcome virgy!!! I'm so happy for the new spoilers,i can't to see them again!!! Thanks guys!

15. Desertwind

OK fans we're all thrilled about Jorja coming back and the "SPOILER" news, but, we've still got till Sept. 24 to see all of these new and sensational developments:( meawhile back at the ranch or Cosa Rica, lets do some more one-liners from our fabulous couple[​IMG]

GRISSOM:: "Come on I'll drive you home"

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.