More New Season Details Emerge

Thank You. I figured that that was the most....polite and non bashy way to express my feelings about the LV and NY spoilers.

Glad everyone got a good laugh out of it.....:devil:

Thank You. I figured that that was the most....polite and non bashy way to express my feelings about the LV and NY spoilers.

Well, the NY one isn't that bad though I am annoyed that they went the utterly cheesy over-used storyline of "grieving person throws self into work to get past grief". :lol: And as for Vegas, I don't mind Sara's return (still pissed about Riley being gone though), it just bothers me that they're saying after everything's she had said in the not so distant past that suddenly everything is gonna be peachy keen and forgotten and she's ready to be a CSI again. That just goes against everything they have previously written for the character. I think Sara deserves something better and more realistic than that.

Last edited:

Well, the NY one isn't that bad though I am annoyed that they went the utterly cheesy over-used storyline of "grieving person throws self into work to get past grief". :lol: And as for Vegas, I don't mind Sara's return (still pissed about Riley being gone though), it just bothers me that they're saying after everything's she had said in the not so distant past that suddenly everything is gonna be peachy keen and forgotten and she's ready to be a CSI again. That just goes against everything they have previously written for the character. I think Sara deserves something better and more realistic than that.

New York--Yeah. So totally Clichee, and you know that Angell is probably going to be forgotten completely by the third episode.

And yeah, As far as Sara goes, it IS quite unrealistic for the person who was so burnt out that she had to steal off into the night without saying goodbye not once, but twice to come back "just because the staff is short handed and overworked. That's really what irks me about it. Way to be unoriginal, IMO.

New York--Yeah. So totally Clichee, and you know that Angell is probably going to be forgotten completely by the third episode.

And yeah, As far as Sara goes, it IS quite unrealistic for the person who was so burnt out that she had to steal off into the night without saying goodbye not once, but twice to come back "just because the staff is short handed and overworked. That's really what irks me about it. Way to be unoriginal, IMO.

My sentiments exactly, once you're burnt out and can't do the job anymore, you don't come back because they're shorthanded. If one of the team was in trouble, kidnapped or whatever, maybe I could see it, but to work, ummm no. :wtf:

See us Chicagoans think alike. :lol:

Back