Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks a million darling!!!! :D

2. GaelicFreak

GaelicFreak Dead on Arrival

Hey everybody. I'm watching Fear on USA and God is it creepy! It's about this girl, and her crazy boyfriend. The only reason I'm watching it is because of William Peterson. And he just said, in my opinion, the FUNNIEST quote.
    "May I speak to the people who solve crimes?"
    Oh my gosh that cracked me up.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Welcome everyone!

4. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Hi my name's Sharon. I'm from Georgia(US). Am a fan of all three CSI shows but Miami is my fave one. Love all the leading men. Horatio, Mac, & Gil. ;) They bring alot to the show and to their characters. Not that the rest don't but just something about leading men. :lol:

5. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Since you probably have a kazillion hiding places squirreled away, I reckon wibbers must have raided at least a few of those places. :D

Welcome all newcomers! Have fun. :)

6. FlackAttack

FlackAttack Prime Suspect

Hey fellow CSI fans! I've been reading the boards for some time now and have decided to take the plunge! I'm addicted to all 3 CSI's (obviously). I think LV's best overall, NY gets my vote for hottest cast and props for taking place in my hometown, and well, Miami's just got so much drama that I"m hooked. Thanks for the warm welcome!

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

FlackAttack please check your private message regarding your signature.

Welcome to the board to all the new folks, have fun and if you need help don't hesitate to ask, we have links and tips to help out on the first page of this thread (first post). Don't forget to vote in the Help/Information poll, otherwise again have fun and see you around the board.

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Welcome all newbies! :D
    I hope you like the board!

9. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Welcommies everyone! :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Gwa, when I come here I didn't see this thread!:D Hi everyone! I'm Carola, from Italy and I'm a CSI Obsessed, of course XD I'm here from a few days but I already love all of you *__*

11. Guest

Guest Guest

hey everybody! I'm Karmine! I'm from a place in the north called Canada (I wish I lived in Norway, don't ask me why) :D Great board :)

12. csiskye

csiskye Civilian

Hi, I'm Skye - been stalking the boards for a while and decided to finally post :)

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome to the LV forum newbies! :D

14. wibble

wibble Corpse

Tally, you're welcome for me bringing the brownies ;) And yes, when Ducky isn't looking I raid her secret stashes of Finlandia :devil: :D (someone has to share that stuff).... But ssshhhh! that's between you and me ;)

Welcome newbies! Glad to have you here :)

15. Aquarian

Aquarian Hit and Run

Hello fellow CSI fans! I'm new here and thought my introduction should be my first post here on the boards. I'm still getting used to the boards and how things work around here. But I know that I'll like it around these parts! :)
    I am a huge fan of the CSI:LV! I'm not much of a fan of the Miami and NY shows. I even watch the reruns on Spike TV, lol. And Nick is my favorite character! He is such a hottie! But I like all of the characters too.
    Hope to see you all around!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.