Marg/Catherine ~ Not JUST A Pretty Face #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by SunsetBoulevard, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I think that was the best interview I've read with her for a long time....I love that she loves football!!! I'm a U of M fan myself (obviously, I'm not into NFL ball, just college) but I'm glad someone else likes the sport too :p

Thanks for sharing!

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Anyone else get the feeling that she's talking about all of the SAG crap that she went through the past few years?

3. xcupcakefreakkx

xcupcakefreakkx Dead on Arrival

Marg is way hot and the only reason I'm still watching after Warrick got killed off. Oh and big shout out to the makers of MargTube OMG that site is the ish! For realz..Luv it! Thanks:)

Eh...I kinda get that feeling too.

4. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Thanks for this very pleasant interview :thumbsup:

She has always interesting things to say.

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Good point, Kay! The first few names that came to my mind were some actors-turned-producers. lol. And she does have a lovely house. It's probably just a house for those celebs, but it's freaking huge to me. :lol:

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I love this quote. It's from Marg's Orange Coast interview back in 2003.

Our girl is fierce. I just love that. Go Marg! :D

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

RAWR go Marg!

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

So Marg is the fifth highest paid TV actor in the drama category and makes $390,000 per CSI episode. The only TV actress that earns more than she does is Mariska Hargitay (which, btw, has been the way it is for a while). Wow. I say she deserves everything she gets, and more.

Way to go Marg. :)

9. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Good Lord that's a lot of money! But she deserves every penny (as does Mariska...)

Wonder how much CBS will be willing to fork out come negotiations to try to get her to stay...

10. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

I was reading this article with the creators of "Nurse Jackie" and they mention Marg...

Oh My! Catheine as a lesbian, there would be no need to bring Sara and GSR for the next season, Lesbian Cath = raitings up!:lol:

Source

11. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ Yeah when I was reading that interview the other day, I thought it would be really hot if CSI ever did that. However, being a broadcast network, CBS is unlikely to have one of their leading characters as gay, I'm afraid.

I suppose she's getting the same for season 10 since she's signed through this season. That means she got a 15K raise since season 9. According to an older TV Guide report, she made 375K per episode back in season 8. When her contract is due at the end of season 10, they may want to give her another raise to keep her on the show, but if you ask me, I'd rather she leaves than staying.

12. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

^^^Yeah, same, unless the spoilers drastically change/shape up, it looks like Marg will be getting the shaft...again. Last season it was understandable cause she was dealing with a lot of personal stuff, but when was the last GOOD story for her? BTK 1&2 from season 7? It's freaking ridiculous.

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

So TV Guide says there will be an interview with Marg and Jorja and they're asking fans to submit questions. Go here to post yours. :)

14. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

This is completely random, but I've been meaning to say this for awhile, so don't mind me. but I'm a big wrestling fan, and I go to a ton of WWE shows every year. Some/most of you probably know that Marg went to Wrestlemania 21 in LA, and it's funny cause they showed her in the audience waving to the camera at one point. Well, before shows, they sometimes show this long video about WWE, like huge moments, charity involvement, pop culture references, etc just to get the crowd pumped up. One part is celebrity involvement, and they show famous people who have gone to shows/actually gotten involved, and one of them is the clip of Marg waving. My friend that I usually go with to shows always makes fun of me cause I completely spaz when they show Marg, lol.

Just thought I'd share that. She's also in the recap video for the show on the DVD. I love her hat, :lol:

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

That's so cool K-Bug! Thanks for telling us :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.