Adam/Eric #9 - 'The Perfect Diversion'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 27, 2009.

1. xcupcakefreakkx

xcupcakefreakkx Dead on Arrival

Oh damn...poor baby...he's no Adam.They totally tricked you: it's a look-alike. Adam's taking a shower right now. Oh wait hold on he's back...

He says "Hola".;)

2. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

Sweety that's not Adam, I have Adam you have Frank!:lol::p Well have fun! I'm off to do undiscribeable things with Adam...... <yells to the bedroom> Comming my sexy Latin lover!!:devil::evil:

3. xcupcakefreakkx

Um..not just because he can speak a little spanish mean he's actually Adam. Eherm...well have fun with Frank! lol You know what? I so don't mind sharing so0o lets make a deal. Fair?

4. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Ok I'm for the deal! There has to plenty of Adam to go around!:)

5. xcupcakefreakkx

Ok! Yay! Ok so this is how this is gonna go down...you can keep Adam till I turn 18...then...from there I keep him till I turn 30...just 30. k? So were good? We cool with this?:devil:

6. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

How far are you away from 18? How about this Two weeks a piece. I keep him for two weeks and then you keep him for two weeks.

7. xcupcakefreakkx

Like 2 1/2 months almost 3. :) I like the two and two...definetly works for me.

8. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Ok then two and two it is.

9. calleighfan06

calleighfan06 Dead on Arrival

Hopefully he meant something on the means of 9 more lines, 9 more minutes left until he leaves, 9 more scenes etc. I mean we have to think positive.

10. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

why does he do this... why?!?

I mean he must like read our posts or something and then figures out wierd ways to mess with us, i mean he tricked a guy for a whole year on set and made him believe he was his (Adam's) father!

he's crazy, but I love him :)

and I hope he means 9 more scenes, 9 more hours, 9 more episodes to shoot before they break.

besides with the way things are nowa days, if he was going to leave the show, we'd know about it, nothing stays secret in Hollywood :)

at least this is what I hope :)

oh and you two can have him and stuff, but can I have him for a couple of hours on my birthday :)

11. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

You know I think he really has a great fun writing this all notes on twitter:).
    I'm sure that he is aware of the fact how many people read it, so probably he do it on purpose. Just to mess a little, because it certainly affect the audience.;)

And to make everyone happy I think we should clone Adam.Then we would not have to share. And everyone could have him for as long as they wanted.:lol:​

12. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Adam just posted on twitter like two minutes ago, literally he said this:

'Good night's sleep. Feeling like a million bucks! Ready to make the most of this sunny California day! Hittin the gym first.'

13. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

Thanks for the update! Mmmmmm images of Adam at the Gym!! :drool:

14. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Hey guys! Thanks for making feel a little better. Been busy, attending the premiere for his movie A Kiss of Chaos and the after party on Friday and had an amazing time!! He played the bad guy and I must say I almost dropped out of my seat when he spoke Spanish in his first scene...I mean whole sentences, LOL. He was very convincing...I hung out with his co-stars at the after party and they were so nice. Judy Marte, J. Santiago, Manny Perez, Stephanie Ortiz and Gleendilys Inoa.. Also took pics with actors, for actors and of actors. Jesse (Adam's friend, also just came back from Ireland with him) and Uly Terrero (co-producer) were also there.

Adam wasn't there, but the director mentioned he may be there today for closing ceremonies. I got my ticket for the second showing. Unless we get another tweet saying he's in LA or somewhere else, I'm hopeful.

Will check in with you guys later and let you know if he shows up. Either way, I'm going to see him on screen again. Now I can't wait for Sept 11th for Madea and Sept 21st for CSI:M

Go to my twitpic page for my pics!

Will ttyl!

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Lucky girl. And you'll be even double lucky if he shows up today:).
    And if he does pretty please take a lot of pictures for us.
    If I can't be there then I'd like to see some photos.