More New Season Details Emerge

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Jul 30, 2009.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

As filming for the new season gets underway, more spoilers come to light for all three <I>CSI</I> series.<p>As CSI Files previously <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/news/170709_02.shtml">reported</a>, <font color=yellow>Eddie Cibrian</font> will make his debut on <I>CSI: Miami</I> in the September 21 season premiere. <A class="link" HREF="http://www.tvguide.com/">TV Guide</a> reports that Cibrian's character, Jesse Cardoza, has a connection to Horatio Caine (<font color=yellow>David Caruso</font>) that will be revealed in the flashback to 1997. Although Cibrian will first appear in the premiere's flashback, his character won't start work with the Miami-Dade Police Department until the second episode of the show's eighth season. During that first day, Jesse is taken hostage and performs a heroic deed.<p>Over on <I>CSI: New York</I>, Don Flack (<font color=yellow>Eddie Cahill</font>) will deal with the death of his girlfriend by concentrating on his job, according to <I>TV Guide</I>. Jessica Angell (<font color=yellow>Emmanuelle Vaugier</font>) was killed in the season five finale, <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/episodes/newyork/season5/pay_up.shtml">"Pay Up"</a>. Flack will honor her memory by being the best cop he can be, but everyone who knew Angell will miss her.<p>In addition to the quotes CSI Files previously <A class="link" HREF="http://www.csifiles.com/news/280709_02.shtml">posted</a> from <I>Entertainment Weekly</I>, the executive producers of <I>CSI: Crime Scene Investigation</I> had more to say about <font color=yellow>Jorja Fox</font>'s return during the upcoming tenth season. The actress will appear in five non-consecutive episodes, the first of which will be the season premiere. "We're going to start season 10 in real time — two-and-a-half months since the end of last season," <font color=yellow>Naren Shankar</font> explained. "She comes in because the team is a little understaffed and overworked."<p>The relationship between Sara and former leading man Gil Grissom (<font color=yellow>William Petersen</font>) will be addressed from the beginning. "Grissom is referenced in [Fox's first] episode," Shankar revealed. "You'll get a sense of the good and the bad of the two of them actually being together for real. Because we're talking about a couple of very independent individuals who have decided to share their life together. The first few months of that for any couple would be a weird kind of adjustment. In some ways, it's easier to be in love with somebody who's not there." <font color=yellow>Carol Mendelsohn</font> added, "And you have to admit that Sara and Grissom had a unique courtship. It [makes sense] that their further relationship would also be unique." While it is possible that Grissom might appear some time this season, Mendelsohn said "there are no concrete plans" for him to return at this time.<p>The information about <I>Miami</I> and <I>New York</I> is from <A class="link" HREF="http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-CSIMiami-Brothers-1008508.aspx">TV Guide</a>. The article about <I>CSI</I> is from <A class="link" HREF="http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/07/29/csi-scoop-saras-back-is-grissom-next/">Entertainment Weekly</a>. Thanks to <font color=yellow>Shane</font> and <font color=yellow>mandy9578</font> from TalkCSI for the heads up.<center></center>

2. koshi700

koshi700 Dead on Arrival

*sigh* I'm tired of hearing about Sarah and Grissom, that was supposed to be done and over with. Give us some spoilers about Nick, and Catherine, and Greg!!! THEY are the remaining cast of CSI. Why are they being ignored so much? :scream:

I wish I could be more positive as I realize that lately all I've done is complain about this show. I actually tried to think up something positive to say, but sadly, TPTB haven't given me anything to be excited about yet. :(

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

niiice. :) can't wait for the CSI premiere.

4. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Join the club..but then those of us who are not GSR fans don't matter to the writers of CSI.

5. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Yay!!! More GSR, just what I wanted :rolleyes: Man... it's not like we haven't heard of that lately... and again we will get the great Sara and Grissom show... and lots not forget Ray, he needs to be in too :rolleyes:

Awwww no luck for Cath, Nick and Greg... :(

6. electra

electra Pathologist

NY keeps disappointing me.My main interest Flack grieving Angell and it looks like he will focus on his job only.

I don't care much about Riley in vegas but I would hate if she doesn't have a proper exit.

7. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Yeah, basically the same thing goes for NY: Those who don't ship DL don't matter to the writers...which is most people now.:shifty:

I'm surprised to say that the Miami premier sounds very promising.:eek: :lol:

And poor Flack.:( The poor dude's going to work himself to death.

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Um...can we have spoilers on members of the team that are still actually THERE? That is, NOT Sara and Grissom?

9. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Yes, yes please :D I can't read that Sara and Grissom stuff anymore... but maybe we get so many infos about them because the others won't get any character development... that wouldn't be new :rolleyes:

10. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Aww, man. Who the hell farted? Somebody must have farted because something sure stinks in here. :rolleyes::scream::wtf::angryrazz::brickwall:

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

^^^:guffaw:

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I think that's the best comment on spoilers I've read in a while. :guffaw:

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh that is just too funny!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*hands you the crown of snark*