Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electra

electra Pathologist

^ I am not a big fan of Riley but she deserves at least an exit in consideration to her fans.The writers could also use that to create further storylines for Greg.

2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I also think Riley won't be in season 10 at all... they'll make it short and sweet as I said... in their eyes she doesn't need a big exit because she wasn't there as long as Warrick or Grissom...

And I also need to say that I wouldn't like a really big exit for her because she was never in the front during her time in the team... it would just look false if she would get the big appearance now.

She should be in the first episode of season 10, she deserves as much but I highly doubt they will let her.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Did they have an exit for Sofia? NO, she just disappeared, and we never saw or heard from her again.. no explanation what-so-ever. Maybe they'll explain it with "she had to go home to see her parents who are ill" or something along those lines. She will not be in S/10 period~ I realize this has been posted before but this is for fans who haven't seen it!

RILEY LEAVES THE LAB

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yes that's true and that is the problem. I'm still ticked at them for not explaining where Sofia is. And I'm gonna be even more ticked if they don't explain where Riley is.

I hope they at least do that. They could even have someone ask Greg "hey what happened to Riley" (since he was the closest to her and remember it was Nick asking Greg if Riley was going to be okay, so even Nick must have thought the two were friends) and him saying "she wrote me a letter/called me/came by and told me that she had to go back home because her mother was very ill" or something like that.

But like electra said, they could use it to give Greg something. They could write it like she died protecting him (the only way I would accept her dying) and have him be all upset over it and wondering why he's cheated death so many times and why it was her instead of him. Or maybe she didn't die, but got hurt badly protecting him and is comatose and the coma is one the docs say she'll likely never wake from. I just want Greg to have a storyline that doesn't involve him being physically injured (ie Play With Fire and Fannysmackin') or in court because of an episode that resulted in him being physically injured and having to kill someone in self defense. They don't have to make her exit about her, they can make it about him.

5. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

well it looks like Jorja fox can't get any good work outside of csi. I knew she would be back. Why on earth would they re-hire someone who just quit? Ulg, little more rational stories...little less soap plot lines please.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

UH, Jorja Fox is a guest on the new "LIFETIME" drama "Drop Dead Diva" due to air Aug. 16, and does innumerable work for charities, and Save The Animals and has been very busy, traveling etc. so she wasn't sitting around chewing her nails hoping CSI would call her, and they wanted her to come back so why not? She was an integral force on CSI for 9 years and these people are her buddies, I'd come back too under those circumstances;)

7. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

Ok, somebody in some other thread made me realize something. There's light at the end of the tunnel: Riley leaving means Nick and Greg get the office to themselves!!! Squeeeee!!!!

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

..and you're happy about that because.....:wtf:

Sara might move into Riley's spot.

9. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

Sara worked for 8+ years without an office, and her 5 episodes are non-consecutive, why would she need an office now?

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

But why are you so happy about Nick and Greg sharing an office? What does that have to do with this thread? I'm confused.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, I hope the writers will give them more friendship scenes. I just really miss Nick and Warrick's friendship and was hoping they'd beef up Nick and Greg's friendship to kind of ease things you know? :lol:

Unfortuantely, tptb will probably have Ray move into the office with them in Riley's place (which they better not do cause that would just tick me off big time). Hopefully if they move anyone else into the office with the boys, it'll be Wendy if they make her a CSI. :)

12. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

1. Because I ship them. And even if I didn't, it'd be cool, kinda like the old times.
    2. Because it's something that derives from spoilers for season 10.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Please refer to the opening post of this thread here, particularly this section:

Shipper/ships discussions:
    The only time any ship discussion is allowed in here is when it pertains to said ep, ship or scene, should the ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.

14. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I don't think Sara need an office,she'll be only 5 epis.

15. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

What happened here? Riley is leaving and Sara is coming back? :confused: I feel very disappointed about Riley info. I like that girl, i hope they write a reasonable exit for her :shifty:

If Sara is coming back for a while, AGAIN they need a good explanation :shifty: Maybe her coming is related to her exit in some point whatever...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.