Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Your words calmed me a little bit. Maybe you're right Delkolover and actors know more then we, so considering Emily's words we should stay positive.:confused:
    And I guess you're right again saying that they give E/C so much attention, because they're very important part of the show. And it's ok, it's just I don't like too much E/C drama:(.

I'm sure IAB will stick their nose in this whole situation. Stetler is always present when something bad is happening. This might have something to do with Eric's situation, because he broke the law, but I'm affraid that indirectly it might as well have something to do with their relationship. I don't know if the rule about fraternization still exist, but if it did then it definitely would not help them either.
    I just hope after all they will be ok. I so do not believe in the writers and tptb, but maybe they hold something special for us later in the season and we'll be pleasantly surprised.:)
    You know I didn't expect kisses in the Sink or Swim, so maybe this time will be similarly and we'll get something we won't be expecting. A baby for example:lol:.

2. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

About the new thread title... I was thinking:
    Eric was the cause of Cal's breakup with both her boyfriends (subconsciously or not),
    1) Hagen: when he told Calleigh that Hagen wanted him to ignore some key evidence, causing them to fight and breakup
    1) Jake: when he "accidently" told Stetler about the relationship which forced Cal & Jake to take a break, and eventually breakup
    So the title "You belong with me" came to mind. It could be either from Eric's or Cal's POV. Just a thought...

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Popping in...

Thread names/ideas:
    In light of the little spots in their relationship right now:
    What Doesn't Kill Us Only Makes Us Stronger

or

We Belong Together (don't know if this was used before??)

I will come up with more...

As far as season 8 eps:

Happy that Eric wakes up at the end of the premiere but I think that Stetler will be there to put his nose in it big time. This is probably the opportunity he's been waiting for to give Horatio's team problems. I still don't like Eric calling Natalia instead of Calleigh to find out what's going on, but hey, maybe he's doing it to create a diversion so the Stets won't notice? I don't know...too much going on in these eps and we haven't even gotten a premiere yet, lol. I could be rambling.. :shifty:

At any rate, I'm extremely excited we have only 8 weeks left. I can't wait to be glued to the TV and swoon over my favorite TV couple.

4. dione1984

dione1984 Dead on Arrival

hey peeps....its been a while since I been on and Im happy to see the scans from the csi mag has made it on here. I really tried to get them on here but to whomever put them on here, you are amazing!
    Despite what im hearing so far about the first 2 episodes, I have a feeling it will make for great tv and I think were reading into this more than needed. I think everything will be fine between them. There may be some difficulties with his injuries which may put a strain between them but thats expected. If there is a "break", it may be because of Eric wanting time to get his self back together and make sure Cal is not in trouble or hurt in the end. What worries me about the "break", if it happens, is will it turn out like the "break" between Jake and Cal. I dont think it will b/c her feelings were not that deep for Jake, but its still a concern.....sort of.

Cant wait for the season to start. Oh by the way, a reminder that season 7 will be released on Sept. 15 for $49.99. If you dont have the other seasons, they usually go on sale for that week.

5. xcupcakefreakkx

xcupcakefreakkx Dead on Arrival

Hello! I'm a newbie here and just wanted to show my support for EC, I just love them and they're my only reason for watching...Emily is so0o adorable and Adam is just hott. Anyways enough gushing (sorry)...all I need is a banner to make it official! Anybody wanna help? :confused:

6. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi all :)

wow I go away for a few days and come back to this?!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

WELCOME xcupcakefreakkx to our little place in the sun. This is our little piece of Nirvana, and we love it. (Have I waxed poetic enough yet?) :p

Now for our viewing pleasure here is the scene that launched our ship... or at least gave us our name!

[​IMG]

ENJOY!

8. xcupcakefreakkx

Aw thanks for the welcome! Oh luv that pic! She's looks so0o tiny compared to him, it's adorable!

9. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

oh a few days and so many suggestions ?

I really like No One Loves Him Like She Does......

And did i see you belong with me??? still pefer the top one first and

What doesnt kill us makes us stronger ?? oooo nice one oh the choices

Fingers crossed for a smooth season??? please please writers....

10. xcupcakefreakkx

Can I make some suggestions?...

-I will be right there, beginning to the end.

-There's no distance in between our love.

-I keep closing my eyes...but I can't block you out.

11. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

How about: "Calleigh & Eric: Against All Odds" or " Together Against All Odds"

I'll try to come up with more....

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I like "Against all Odds". From the beginning they've known their relationship would be complicated and risky. They work together, on a dangerous job, there's a pending rule (or official now, who knows) against fraternization, their friendship is at risk if it doesn't work out, plus everything that has happened to them before and during their relationship (near death experiences, Sharova, Jake, horse dude, her shooting at him, etc.)

Maybe it should be Eric and Calleigh: Powering through everything TPTB throws at them" :lol: I kid :p

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I too like "Against All Odds." Not just, as hiphugger17 said, b/c their relationship would be a risk but given the apparent upcoming storyline, it seems to fit. I really have no doubt that whatever happens our fav couple will come out on top! ;)

Oh and welcome to our little corner of the shipper world xcupcakefreakkx! :D It is always nice to see a fresh and get a new perspective. What ep, would you say is your E/C fav?

14. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Even if it is a joke.. it's so damn true. I have so much trouble trying to figure out whether the writers are actually for or against the Eric and Calleigh thing, since it seems to be such an indecisive storyline. Maybe they'll get together, maybe they won't. Then they do get together.. then hey, let's throw in that Calleigh may have possibly shot Eric. Maybe that will break them up. It's just insane, they go through everything.

Anyway, I also think 'Against All Odds' is a good choice for the new thread name.

15. xcupcakefreakkx

Aw thanks hun! :hugegrin: Umm...my fav epi? MMm...that's a hard one...definetly "Sink or Swim"...but I also loved "Smoke gets in your CSI's" Eric was super adorable in that epi. All talking sweet to a sick Calleigh...it was just *sigh*. But then again all our hiphugger moments are sweet...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.