Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I did e-mail my buddy David Rambo, and tried to be discreet and not push him for any stiff answers, only asked or pleaded that we, the GSR, fans don't even want to pretend that Gil & Sara have broken up. [hope he responds] I would be absurd & ridiculous that after watching them and their romance flower and bloom since San Francisco days, and for 9 years on CSI for them to 'break-up" no way Jose. It might be something mundane, not pertaining to GSR at all:( Waiting, crap 2 more months still and thank's nanigsr for the compliments, your a doll:)[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

DW: you have written to DR?!? its fantastic!!! Sure that DR answer soon. The GSR can't break,I will wait impatiently his answer. I hope you 'll share with us all.

3. Desertwind

DR is a sweetheart, and has answered back to me 4 times:thumbsup: so hopefully when he finds the time he will answer back this time as well, and I just saw a article in EW from Naren Shankar, on another site, alas, I can't scan it, but he says "Grissom and Sara absoutely HAVE NOT broken up", I'll try and find the mag. on the newsstands and report the part about them:p She's coming back fo another reason, and it's probably going to be posted on the "SPOILER" thread.. soon. News gets out fast, and it'll be posted sooner or later~ sit tight and be patient:thumbsup:

Here's a cool little pic. of some of the cast including G/S taking a break from work~

[​IMG]

4. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Thanks DW!!! I saw those GSR spoiler in thread. I'm so happy,Gil and Sara are together!!! Although with a little problem of adjustment,its normal for two people so independents. DR is the GOD gsr!!!

5. Desertwind

You're welcome nanigsr and here's that article about them from Naren Shankar [he's so cool] about them and in it he states about GSR THEY'RE ABSOULUTELY TOGETHER well duh> after all they both went through and he left his job to join her, what would possibly break them up? nothing:rolleyes:

ARTICLE
    Source JAA

ALWAYS TOGETHER

6. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

7. Desertwind

YUP, looks like. and won't that be fantastic? I'm wondering where all the hugh GSR fans are and their comments about this. So wonderful and I could care less why she's coming back just that she is. So much controversary, it could be something so simple, that we know nothing of yet:p just to see her intereacting with her mates again, sensational/[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

9. Desertwind

Very cool indeed, nanigsr thank's, it seems to be everywhere, I am so amazed that she agreed to visit us again. Her roots so to speak> And I'll bet Grissom will be on soon, with Naren Shankar stating "THEIR ABSOUTELY TOGETHER" after that Ausiello columnist saying "Oh, they probably broke up" he needs to do his research before making blatant statements about our favorite couple.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Guys, Please remember that your posts must contain at least three lines of on topic discussion. Thank you.

11. Desertwind

Here's another article from the new EW Weekly Magazine on our couple. It's a Q & A session with Carol Mendolsohn and Naren Shankar pertaining to GSR called CSI SCOOP and will Grissom return as Sara has. And it keeps on keeping on. How super for all of us, can't wait[​IMG]

THis is a funny one:lol:

BRASS AND GRISSOM

12. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I'm happy!!! The're saying "THE'RE ABSOLUTELY TOGETHER". I think they're married since the 8x04...is a of my fav GSR scenes. Wow,i can't wait for see them!!!

13. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Re the mutual "adjustments" problem: I can see Gris telling Sara that he's going to have lunch with some guy that probably wants to offer Gris a job. Sara's fine with that but the job offer is so good that Gris accepts on the spot, without talking it over with Sara. And on the other side, I can see Ecklie calling Grissom to ask for help with a temporary staffing shortage on graveyard. Grissom refuses but passes on Sara's offer to help out, never thinking that Ecklie will accept. Minor angst ensues.

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Im very glad that they are still together. It would have been stupid to have Grissom leave the lab and go to Sara only to have them split up less than a year later. Hopefully WP does also make an appearance, and all is fine and dandy with them!

15. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Wow have I been away for a while!

A big hello and welcome to everyone who has joined in while I was gone :thumbsup: :hugegrin:

Thanks everyone for all the highly interesting news. However, I think we should include spoiler boxes so that anyone who does not wish to be spoiled for the new season can avoid the links and interviews, not to mention discussion? Sorry if I seem to be raining on everyone's parade.

I think it's a given that everyone knows Jorja is returning, so I think the speculation of how Sara will be returning is OK to be talked about outwith the spoiler boxes. But can we keep interview links and spoiler info within a box? As well as discussion of said spoiler? Please and thank you :) ;)

I don't want to come across as a nag but I'm trying my best not to be spoiled for season 10. I'd like it to be a surprise for me this year :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.