William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

REALLY Crim I can't wait to read it, I've not gone on there lately, awesome that's so cool, you rock and roll, good job, I'll go read it now:bolian: is it under your name?

2. stimpy

stimpy Victim

I got it from the ol cartoon Ren and Stimpy...I guess it's kinda become a nickname of sorts too :lol:

3. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

awww. you're too kind dude!!

But god, meeting billy the second time. I knew he was gonna come out. It was just a matter of waiting! ;) Yeah, he told me to come under his umbrella out of the rain. and. he. put. his. cheek. against. my. hair! - you can see it on the photo. he obviously wanted to snuggle up with me!! :p he just so amazingly gorgeous. stunning, in fact. much more so than on tv. i couldn't get over how young he looked in his normal clothes, compared even to what he wore in the play.

But regarding him maybe going back to csi for more than a one off, i very much doubt its gonna happen. Because during the post-show discussion, something was mentioned and he described it as 'that show' and didn't look at all happy when he said 'gil grissom'.

During the post show discussion it struck me how different he was to grissom. He is literally the complete opposite. I guess its a no brainer that he's different but he's so SO SO different. He was cocky and arrogant - but totally on the right side of it for me. It just made me fancy him more!! He WAS richard chance when he younger. Thats probably the closest role that's most like him, when he was at that age :drool::drool::drool: That's the impression i got anyways. He's a very young 56 year old. I can definately see why he's married to someone who's 30-odd.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  4. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Great pic and story PLG!!! I can only hope that I get so lucky:luvlove:

BF: We leave Friday morning for our long drive to Chicago. We see the play on Aug 1st, so Stimpy, I guess we'll see you there!!! :) I can't believe that we're going. It all feels slightly surreal right now, and I'm sure it will feel even more dreamlike if I happen to meet Billy.

I'd love to see your pic too BF. You can IM it to me. I promise I won't share it with any of your kids...lol ;)

5. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Oh totally Richard Chance. He wasn't acting in TLADILA. He was sitting slumped in his chair, practically laid on it actually, legs akimbo, biting his thumb nail. I was a bit Uh ho... he's going to be a nob... but he came through it, and interacted and was quite jovial and jokey. I put it down to him being poorly. But I really don't think he likes the spotlight either. But he totally behaved when Dennis Zacek told him to expand on answers. Dennis is the Daddy! Rofl!!

Right. I've tried to do the pics. Here goes...

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m282/CSIBritfan/SSL20980.jpg - the theatre canopy

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m282/CSIBritfan/SSL20983.jpg - the hand that shook Billy's!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m282/CSIBritfan/SSL21047.jpg - my signed play script and PLG (my!) signed screen print of the 'Jeez, what's this?' variety!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m282/CSIBritfan/SSL21050.jpg - Chest hair! Look very closely!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m282/CSIBritfan/SSL21051.jpg - Furry belly!! - Too cute! well spotted, PLG!!! :drool::drool::drool:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m282/CSIBritfan/SSL21052.jpg - Billy's close up on my Billy pic. Growl!! Smirky boy! :devil::devil::devil:

Hope that all works!

Just checked the links and they do. I've got a canopy in the day pic too but they have already been posted by other visitors on other sites.

Maybe you'll stop nagging, now, Crim!

If you have already set off, enjoy the play, gilsgal. And remember, if you want to try for a pic, listen to PLG's advice... 'wait for half an hour in the back alley, by the bins... can't go wrong!' LOL!!

I look forward to hearing what you think.

I'll write a review soon. I'll try not to be arty farty - but there are so many glorious arty farty moments! Just read some of the script and I can flashback in my head to how he sounded and where he was standing, his facial expressions and stuff. Growl!

6. poppylvsgriss

you will be - the stage door is the way to go. I think we were waiting for about half an hour to an hour, so don't panic if he doesn't come out straight away. how long will your drive be?

I couldn't get over how intense he was in it. There's no wonder he gets so tired after. Wear something that makes u stand out in the crowd / audience too - I wore my very cool, very rock n roll, union jacket and he looked straight at me.

He gets into the make-out scene too. That Mattie is lucky lucky lucky!!

7. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Have to agree. Definitely the way to go. Be patient. I was ready to pack it in, but thank the lord PLG ordered me to see sense!! But if you're going to the post show discussion night, that's when we got the autographs.

You will love it the play. and Billy! Good luck and enjoy it. And you too, Stimpy!

8. poppylvsgriss

Agreed. But be prepared that if there is any of his family at a post show discussion, or anyone he knows, he won't wanna sign autographs. Just be patient with him.

God, he. is. gorgeous though. :drool::drool::drool::drool:

9. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Oh he is. Definitely.:adore: Mmmmmm.:drool: Gorgeous. Sigh... Solid. :devil: Growl... :beer:

10. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I am sooo stoked after reading about your trip and seeing all your pics BF and PLG.
    Billy is definitely gorgeous!!! I love the chest and belly hair. I guess he was waxing when he was younger...[​IMG]

My main problem is that there are 6 of us going to the play, and only 2 of us are gaga over Billy. I don't know whether my hubby and my other friends are going to be patient enough with Christine and I, for us to actually wait for Billy around back. [​IMG] We are going to try our best regardless!! Next time I'm leaving the "non-believers" at home...:lol:

So we leave Friday morning at 5:30am to try to avoid all the rush hour traffic in and around Toronto. With rest stops, I figure we'll get into Chicago around 6:30-7:00 pm that evening (just in time for their rush hour...lol)

We see the play on Saturday evening. I know that we're going to walk up to the theatre in the late morning/early afternoon to get our tickets and to scope the place out...lol. Who knows...maybe Billy will be rehearsing behind the theatre again. ;) I just can't believe it's only 3 more days until we leave!!!

11. Desertwind

Thank's Britfan nice caps so where are you and him in a photo? and on the hairy, still not convinced, and on waxing why would he? that's sexy, but anyway, good for you, fantastic. And good luck to you gilsgal have fun, be safe and revel in the wondefulness of Billy love. All you lucky gals, I'm so envious that's so great:p

12. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I'm still so upset that we were SO CLOSE to where he came out and we missed him.... :*( So sad....I suppose I should quit beating myself up over it....*sigh* CSIz we gotta give ourselves a break!

GG I'm VERY excited for you to go :) ENJOY :) And, just speaking from experience, nothing you wear makes you stand out...God, I wore the hottest dress on the planet, had perfect makeup, heels, everything and I got notta lotta! (ok, I got nothing) Your outfit is going to be uber cute tho (yes, she told me what she's wearing!) Ok wait...I lied....he did look at me....twice....ROFL Sorry! I've had a very long day that has caused me to forget otherwise unforgettable information.....*blonde moment*

Still SO very jealous of ya'll :) Gorgeous pictures :)

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  13. Desertwind

AH sorry Crim but remember you had eye contact, you'll never forget that:p and there's always his next play, and he'll return to CSI, I'm positive from his own lips, so you can look forward to that as well~

14. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

I will NEVER ever forget that :) I really, really won't....thanks for the reminder :)
    And yes, I'm VERY excited for 'Endgame' next year! *WOO HOO* :thumbsup: CSIz and I are very excited about our (hopefully) increased chances of meeting the man in person...and hopefully copping a feel of that solid muscular back...OOOH yes.

PLG: I'm laughing and nodding at your comment "just be patient with him". It's ironic cos, at least I had, always assumed HE would have to be extremely patient with ME :p Me and my psychoticness, fangirl self :) I can be patient for a looong time....if it means meeting him at the end of the patient spree, I'm ALL for it. Hours, days...whatever.
    So, in your personal & obviously professional experience, what is THE longest you would wait for him, if you didn't know for SURE he was coming out or hadn't already left? (Just trying to get ahead for next year ;p)

15. poppylvsgriss

um....i think i'd say i'd have waited about an hour to hour and a half for him......sigh........

yeah crim86 - you most definately had eye contact with him. And how much did he make you melt?!!:p

GG - god i'm so excited for you!! don't worry about having non believers with you - there is an ace bar next to the theatre - they can go into there whilst you wait outside!! :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.