The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #22

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by love_fan, Jul 12, 2009.

1. lal

lal Pathologist

3 love scenes i wish have happened

1 , Post Mortem : Nick Giving Greg a kiss and cuddle after the court case .
    2 , Stalker : Greg giving Nick a ride home after Nick was attack .
    3, Big Shots : Nick giving Greg support whist confronting Mrs James .

:)

Last edited: Jul 27, 2009
  2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

My 3rd choice for scenes I wish would have happened...

3) There would have been some interaction in Post Mortem, like Nick giving Greg a pep talk or comforting him in some way. Also in Turn Turn Turn, I wish It would have been Greg Nick cried to instead of Ray (even Catherine would have been a better choice than Ray)

3. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

While I love Sofia, I wish it had been Nick comforting Greg in 'Spark of Life' and 'Post Mortem' instead of her.

A comment from Nick in 'Chasing the Bus' about how Greg's favorite jacket was in the wash or something like that, so as to indicate that they live together.

Nick instead of Sara comforting Greg at the scene of Fannysmacking.

I have some new NG icons up at my LJ if anyone is interested.

Sample -->

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feel free to snag any ;)

4. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Snagged them, happyharper! Thanks for making those icons, I love how is Greg looking at Nick in the last one. That scene from "Scooba Doobie Doo" was great for The Love.

Three Love moments I wish had happened? Only three? :lol:

1. I agree with everyone else, I wish they had showed some scene with Nick visiting Greg at the hospital after "Playing with Fire" and "Fannysmackin",. Also in "Fannysmackin" the scene with Sara comforting Greg, it should have been Nick instead. George plays so well those emotional moments...Can you imagine Nick caressing Greg's hair while Greg was talking about the "Nick's scent"? :adore:

2. A scene with Greg visiting Nick at the hospital in "Grave Danger".

3. "Cats in the Cradle". When the boys are playing the "Chemical compound" game

NICK: "What I'd win?"
    GREG: "Me. In your bed. Tonight." :devil:

In this scene from "Cats in the Cradle", the boys were standing so close together that it looked like they were about to kiss....

[​IMG]

5. lal

lal Pathologist

great icons happyharper13 , i have save them all :thumbsup:

also i wouldn't mind seeing in an episode , where Nick and Greg have a romantic evening together :)

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  6. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I couldn't agree with you more, Wojo. I wish they had showed Nick crying to Greg in "Turn Turn Turn", not just because I'm a Nick/Greg shipper but because Nick and Greg have been friends (and more than friends ;)) since forever and it would have just felt 'right'.

One more Love scene I wish had happened? Well, this scene from "Slaves of Las Vegas" was already a "Love Scene", one of the best Nick/Greg scenes ever with all those glances, and flirting, and leaning, and the sexual tension.....

GREG: "Liquid latex"

NICK: "Never heard of it"

GREG: "Really? It's all the craze right now, man. Girls paint it on guys. Guys paint it on girls. You can paint it on yourself if you want it, if that's what you're into, you can't get a date...

NICK: "I got it"

GREG: "Like I would know"

NICK:"Sure, sure. I got it man"

(NICK leaves while GREG is staring at him)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, if only Greg would have said: "I wish I could paint it on you"....;) He didn't say anything but, look at him; you just know that's what Greg really wanted...:devil:

[​IMG]

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That scene was so adorable, sometimes I miss Greg being in the lab because it seemed even though there was less of Greg in general there was more scenes between Nick and Greg back then. But I love Greg as a CSI and don't want that to change. Maybe this coming season will be different/better.

Don't know if everyone knows this yet but Lauren Lee Smith is leaving CSI, So what about the office shared by Nick, Greg and Riley. Does that mean Sara (who will return for several eps) will move in (hope not) or do the boys get it all to themselves? Oh the possibilities...

8. Ankeila

Ankeila Rookie

I can't think of any love scenes right now that I wish had happened that haven't already been mentioned here. But often it's just little things that could've made a big difference..

Oh, and I love the boys and the dummies haha :lol:

I can't believe I forgot about the office, Wojo! I really hope Nick and Greg get it all to themselves :devil: I mean Sara is just there for five non-consecutive episodes so there is no need for her to move in with them.

But you never know with TPTB. They probably won't even mention it or let Ray move in :rolleyes:

I just hope now that Riley's gone that they will have more cases together.

9. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

Wojo and Ankeila - You soo have a point!!! And this season the writers should add some good Nick/Greg scenes (or episodes? Is that asking for too much?), if there's a moment to take chances and steps forward, is this!

And Ray doesn't need to move in! He already has his own space where he feels comfortable, he can leave our boys alone!

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am thinking/hoping that our guys will get more of a chance to work cases together and share much needed screen time together as a result of the spoiler I posted earlier. I hope to see more of Greg period and it is a good possibility due to...

The fact that Riley will ge gone and Sara will only be in 5 episodes. More time for 'The Love'?? Less CSI's to compete with. Let's hope so.

11. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

How I could forget about the office! Nick and Greg. Alone. In their office. I hope they don't have to share THEIR office with anybody. Oh, the possibilities....!]

*has to re-read twiz4togo's fic "In The Office"* :devil: Speaking of fics, I've found a link with tons of Nick/Greg stories. Some good reading for the summer:

http://chance.popullus.net/csislash/nickgreg.html

I just come from the spoiler pic thread and.....great news! :)

[SPOILER="spoiler]It seems that Nick and Greg are working a case together in episode 10x02 and there's a pic of George and Eric posted on that thread. The first spoiler pic of the season is.....Nick and Greg! SQUEEE....... ! I hope that means something ;)[/SPOILER]

12. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I watched Say Uncle (season 9). Nick looked pretty good with his balck edgy t-shirt and wrist band. Has Greg been dressing him again??? LOL

I see that we can start nominating fics for the csi awards. has anyone sent in nominations???

13. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Long time no posting from me :alienblush:...

Yay! The spoliers promise something nice!;)

Speaking of that, I hope season 10 will bring the boys together on more cases and have a lot more interaction between the two.

Found this whilst looking through my N/G folder on PB:
    [​IMG]
    that look says a whole deal! Those eyes promise something :devil:

And nine years later Nick repays Greg with this:
    [​IMG]
    Hot Dang! The way he looks at Greg says so much! Somthing like from Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars":

"All that I am
    All that I ever was
    is here in your perfect eyes
    they're all I can see"

:adore:

14. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

That's a hot cap Stokes4Me. And that song will always remind me of The Love now :D

Speaking of those hot-eyed looks here's a few from me.

(clickies! :D)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:adore: They really do share some of the hottest 'looks' huh? They say it all with the eyes!

15. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

Lovely looks of love there E!
    Hopefully they'll be sharing a few of those in SE 10! And more touching, hopefully as the show gets back to basics the boys will too and they will get back to touching a lot again :) On with The Love!

A few of those hot looks:
    [​IMG]
    All time fave

[​IMG]
    I'll make it up to ya babe

[​IMG]
    Pointing out places to go for a "nice time" whilst doing the Love Sign;). good one Greg!

[​IMG]
    Nick can hardly contain himself:devil: