Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

Yay Emily and congrats Eva! Very well deserved. I'm big fans of both Mariska and Emily so I like this list. :thumbsup:

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The pic they used of Emily is my fave from her. She looks really beautiful. Should've been number one but I'm happy with #2. I also love Marg so I was thrilled to see her also :).

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It is about time that Emily started getting some respect. Not just as a sexy woman but also as a great actress and, as many recent articles have said, a big reason to watch this show!

Far too often are all three of the CSI's cast aside when it comes to their actors and their performances. The tag to her pic pretty much said it best when it described her:

It is the ridiculousness that shines through or sticks in people's mind when you mention CSI Miami which leaves their portrayers cast aside...so again, it is about time that people are taking notice that Emily as well as Adam are vital reasons why this show is so popular and good.

I find it very encouraging that she is second only to Mariska...who is my other favorite actress ;)

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I while ago I was looking at Adam Rodriguez at #13 and then I saw in the corner that they have a women's one too, i was looking for our southern belle and she hit me at#2! yay Emily/Calleigh! Lets celebrate.

5. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I saw that too! I'm happy that Emily came in so high as she did, Marg and Eva. I was also delighted that Cote de Pablo from NCIS made the cut.I love her! In many ways, her Ziva David is just as engaging and intriguing as Calleigh. I'd love to have a crossover just to put the characters together and see what happens. Never gonna happen since it's two different production companies, but one can dream. They'd either try to assassinate each other (my money is on Ziva since that was her job in Mossad) or share family recipes.:lol:

6. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Hey!!! We have to vote for our favorite!!!

Link

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Do I really have to say that, OFC, I voted? Pals, keep on voting for her!

All I can imagine from an ecnounter like this is Ziva David questioning and torturing Calleigh (for the same exact reason you mentioned)....that would be pretty funny, btw LOL.

IDK, I just can't picture anything good between the two 'cause, usually, two people with the very same character don't usually get along very well. Though, I think it would pretty funny to see them together. As you said, it could go either way :lol:

8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I have read some comment that in some ways hurt me, they say that polls with Emily are not representative because a lot of Emily's fans take pride at saying that they cheat on polls erasing their cache and voting for hours. Ok, if it is true I am not happy about it either. This person says that if Em can't win properly she does not deserve it and it hurt me because something like that is hurting Emily's image. People believe Em does not deserve to win because someone cheated on some polls and then told it in some forums...this does not help Emily at all, I strongly believe Emily deserves everything she gets so this make me really upset...

9. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Look at it this way, who is to say that the fans of those other actresses engaged in the same game?

I agree that it taints Emily's win if people are cheating but I also think its up to the pollsters to come up with a more foolproof method of taking fan votes. While I doubt there will be something 100% foolproof, the current web poll systems are pretty much ripe for cheating

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok, let's put it in this way. Fans would do anything possible to see their fav. actor/actress win something, even if it comes by cheating. I definetly know that fans would do it, unfortunately **ahem**.

The real problem, to me, is that fans actually have very few ways to show their fav. actor/actress how much he/she's appreciated, especially when their network doesn't promote them in the way they deserve.
    We've always talked about it and I do think that this problem won't be solved anytime soon, unfortunately **shrugs**

I'm not defending those people who cheated and took pride of it as I always dislike this kind of behaviour, even if you're a fan. But, at the same time, there's a big problem with the system.
    It is either the promotion and the poll system as CSI-AJ mentioned 'cause she's absolutely right: pollsters must come up with a more foolproof method of taking fan votes. The way things are at the moment allowes many people to cheat, if they want.

The fact someone cheated and ,because of this, people think Emily doesn't deserve anything....well this is what pisses me off, literally :scream::klingon:. You can't judge a person because of some people who didn't have the decency of doing their "job". For god's sake fans should appreciate actors/actresses or whoever they want and they should show some respect towards this person...not taking pride because you cheated!!!!! It's not like that with this poll Emily is gonna win a Oscar (I do think that Academies don't want to nominate her well....they will never do it till she doesn't get the promotion she deserves!), it's just a way, possibely the only one, to show how much we appreciate her. How are you going to show it by cheating on a stupid poll?!?!?!?!

If you define yourself a fan of Emily Procter, at least show some respect towards both her and the other people who appreciate her.

This is not just for Emily, it is for anyone who's on the bussiness...actors, singers and so and so forth!

Sorry, but this kind of things really pisses me off because they don't harm only the person involved (in this case Emily), but also all the other honest fans who had the decency to show their appreciation for the person involved.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  11. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

I voted for our Emily! :)

12. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Woo Hoo Hoo! She made #2!! Happy happy joy joy! LOLOLOLZ Ok, will stop now... she deserves it!

Eva La Rue made #4

13. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Of course I voted too.:thumbsup:

If some people have comeented it that way for me it only means that they do exactly the same thing. I certainly don't believe that only Emily's funs do something like that. Maybe it's not fair, but I am sure that fans of other stars also do so. Thus please don't tell me she doesn't deserve an award because of it:scream:. It's not funs fault there's such a possibility, but the rules of the voting. Change it and there won't be any cheating.
    Don't worry about those people, they are just jealous. We should do everything we can to support her not paying attention to envious people.:thumbsup:

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The person who posted that is obviously a little bitter about something! All I have to say is that we shouldn't cheat....there is no reason to cheat. I, for one, don't do it but that doesn't mean that there aren't people out there who do. We all love Emily and want to show our love for her...some of us just do it one way while others another.

Also, whoever posted the link to this site obvously visits this site enough to know what we talk about....you don't just stumble into a forum like this find that particular post and decide to run back to EW and post about it. Another reason I think, whoever they are, they are bitter about something.

I also wouldn't be surprised if other fans did it too.....if it is that easy to figure out, then no doubt people have used it to their advantage for other actors/actresses....those Emily fans who do do it, were simply caught. Find a forum for another show/actor and I am sure you will see similar things going on...I highly doubt this is an isolated event.

15. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

It was obviously someone close by because they listed this website is full of cheaters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.