William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britfan

britfan Pathologist

We have spent the afternoon at Wrigley Field. Mainly in Harry Carey's. We are shopped up and beered up and have a plan for the theatre tonight...

If we are on here later, you know we have scored and pulled Billy!! It's our English charm!! :lol:

We will dish all the dirt you all want from Wednesday when we get back to England. It's a bit embarrassing posting on the PC in the hotel lobby! And I will post the picture of my hand directly after Billy shook it!! :guffaw:

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Well, read these comments form WP on his possible return. It's from our own "news files", It was posted on the other thread on him returning, so I'll post it here as well. He does wrap up "BLACKBIRD" in August, so well see~

WP would like to see GG return
    http://www.csifiles.com/news/040509_01.shtml

He's open to an occasional guest appearances, in the future
    http://www.csifiles.com/news/090209_02.shtml

3. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Oooh God I should have told him to watch out for ya'll! LOL I hope ya'll score big again...I was thinking about ya'll today when talking CSIz's ear off (we talk for hooours...or I do ;p) and I thought about ya'll possibly being at the theater as we were talking (I have no clue what time the performance was at) and I was insanely jealous.....We'll have a fan meet for next year!

xoxoxoox

4. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Ladies... We. Have. Photos. With. Him...

5. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Let me be the first one to *SQUEE!!!!!!!* and say "Congrats"
    OMG, this is fabulous. And where are you going to post these wonderful pics BF?

6. Criminologist86

I waaaant pictuuuures!!!!!!!!!! Shaaare pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Please?

GOD I'm PSYCHED for ya'll's detailed stories & pictures! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!

7. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

yes ladies...we most definately have pics with him. We met with some billy fans from philly whilst waiting for him. and now I have the MOTHER of all hangovers! not good - i blame billy. he was looking so damned FINE!! oh, and his back is SOLID and muscular - we both copped a feel!!! :drool::drool::drool:and he's got a furry belly! so cute!

We've just printed the pics out at the local walgreens. Only mine will be posted up here though cos britters doesn't want any of the 'lovely' children she teaches to see it - the kids showed her this website, so they know about it!

just been to cubs game and it was ace! and they won! go cubs!!! :thumbsup:

8. Criminologist86

GO CUBS!!!!

GOD stop torturing us and post the d*mn pictures!!! :drool: LOL I'm SO VERY JEALOUS ya'll have that very sensitive information regarding Mr. Gorgeous' physique...however, was there EVER any doubt? :) Pleeeease post pictures sooon!! Along with your detailed, and I mean so detailed it'd make a CSI sick, report. I want times, facial expressions, body language, words spoken, thoughts, the works.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Can't wait, remember to post these on his picture thread.. Bet their luscious:p lucky gals:thumbsup:

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Geez, I go on vacation for a little while and look what happens....britfan and plg got to meet my man!!:eek: Seriously, congrats you two. I'm both happy and envious of you....and I wanna see those pics!:)

11. stimpy

stimpy Victim

Well I can only hope I am as lucky as those of you on here who have been to the play and met Billy...I go on Saturday (Aug 1st) and have front row seats. At least this time I feel prepared for the moment when he does walk out on stage, in November when I saw him in Dublin Carol I admit there was an audible gasp and feet stomping from my friend (another Billy fan) and I. :drool: I am fortunate enough to live just on the other side of the Wisconsin/Illinois state line so I am not very far away...and so hoping we will get to see many more times. Now if I could just get lucky enough to have George Eads there watching the play too....;)

12. Criminologist86

Nice to meet you, stimpy. Where did you come up with your username?
    CSIz & I have full intentions on meeting the man next year, so if your play doesn't work out, we'll fill you in ;p

13. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

14. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Flipping 'eck, mate! That was quick! I've only just emailed that! I notice the pic of the the after effects of meeting Billy has not been posted... Hmmmm... wonder why? Rofl!! :p Love that pic!

Back in Blighty. Feeling a bit depressed. Sigh. Want to go back to Chicago. Cop another feel of his back... and slightly, ahem, lower... Had to be done I'm afraid! Once in a lifetime and all that!

I'm going to look at editing my pic so you can at least get the Billy part of the pic. Just don't want our kids getting hold of it. They can cause chaos with ICT!

But when I have a chance to faff, I'll post the pic of my script which he signed and the screen print PLG and I have been bickering about... of which he said, 'Jeez! What's this??!!' followed up quickly with, 'I'll sign the forehead, there's lots of room there!'

I need to think before I post about the whole experience properly. Haven't slept yet to avoid jetlag. Tomorrow, my thought fug may have cleared. I know one thing for definite... I'm off beer for a while! I must have drunk every bottle of Sam Adams Chicago has to offer! Drank them out of it twice at Clarke's Grill... and the Lite version is rank! :scream:

When do you go, Gilsgal?

15. Criminologist86

PLG: You FINALLY gave in! haha You are goooorgeous!! God, wish I were that pretty!!
    Sucks it was raining....hope ya'll didn't get too wet ;) *ahem* One track mind to the gutter ;P

BF: Will you PM or email me your pix? That way your little munchkins won't see? :) *pleeeease*
    PLEASE do post your experiences SOON! We're all DYING from the taunting/torture!
    xoxo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.