Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

You are so right the article is very funny but the first section is very very true she can wear an outfit and rock it out better than Megan Foxx.

The title of the article is somewhat akward.

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I agree, she would look good even in sack. She definitely doesn't need to show every part of her body to look sexy and hot. She just has a class.:thumbsup:

3. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Thanks TexMex!
    Interesting article.
    Never mess with Calleigh Duquesne ;)

4. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Good article and good picture as well. Emily trumps Megan Foxx in everything:devil:

5. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

Wow he had a lot of good things about Emily/Calleigh. I have to agree she can definently pull of a suit better than Megan Fox even though it seems thats the only thing we see her in these days.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  6. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

What a great article! I couldn't agree more. Cal's naturally sexy. She doesn't even have to make an effort. Thanks texmex, you made my day, again!

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Wow, that was good, way, of, explain Calleigh/Emily, wasn't it? Someone said she'd look good in a sack:guffaw:, i like your humour. Doesn't Calleigh look darker than Emily, at times, or all the time i think?

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

texmex327 thanks for both the article and the pic you posted.

The article was simply awesome, love anything has been said in it LOL.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Hey guys our beautiful Emily has been picked by Entertainment Weekly as one of the "15 Smartest, Sexiest Crime-fighters of '09: The Women"

She is actually #2 behind only Mariska Hargitay of L&O:SVU!!!

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20153312_20153315_20293661,00.html

ELR is fourth behind CSI's Marg H

And former Marisol portrayer Anna De La Garza came in 10th

10. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I was so happy to see Emily as number two!
    It was cool to see a lot of CSI people on that list :)

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for posting this delkolover

Couldn't have said it better. Glad that people understand the difference between the person and the show/franchise. :thumbsup:

12. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

While I don't watch those other shows (Though I often watch clips of Law and Order at times) I think Emily and Eva's spots on that list are well deserved

I feel the same way when I think of Christopher Reeve in Superman III and IV but in terms of performance .

13. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

:thumbsup:
    YEAY!!! Way to go Emily! :thumbsup: But then again, we all knew this didn't we?
    Actually, for me, she's always been #1!!! :)

14. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thanks for posting it. I'm glad she the second one on the list. But for me she's definitely number one.:thumbsup:

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well....I usually think about it in terms of performance too. At least, this time they had the decency to make this kind of distinction even if from a physical POV.

You know, usually, it's almost impossible to have a great show/movie with fantastic plotlines (so that you won't find any WTF? moment :wtf:) and a fantastic cast, I mean everyone, old and young people, protagonists and guest stars and so on and so forth. Yep, lately I've been watching some good movies (with Oscar actors/actresses) which left me with lots of WTF moments :wtf: while some other shows which weren't that popular or highly spoken really surprised me....and I came to this kind of conclusion **shrugs**

CSI:Miami is the typical show where you have some great actors and actresses, but certain plots tend to leave you astonished and literally confuesed. The problem comes when people can't really figure out the difference between the show and the actors/actresses who play in.

Look at Emily, there's no way to deny she's a great actress (one of the bests, actually :p), though some stupid people will always complain about her being southern (how can you complain on such a thing? :scream::klingon:). But the fact that the whole CSI:Franchise has some weird plotlines (there's no way to deny it especially when they concern the protagonists) makes things awkward and people tend to confuse the person with the show.

That's one of the reasons why I can see the so highly spoken Academy not picking her up for a nominee while they have always the same people to choose among.

This is the kind of articles which I like most, the ones where you can see the distinction among the person (physically in this case, but some others also from a performance POV) and the show where the person plays in.
    This is also why I find myself wanting her on something else rather than the CSI:Franchise because sometimes I do feel that she can do better than what TPTB offer to her charachter ;)

**ahem** enough for a rant, I guess :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.