Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Queeneye

Queeneye Hit and Run

2. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

This is a new tv show here. From what I can see it is a tv show about..a prison, clearly. :p But what's so special about it, can you tell me? :)

3. wibble

wibble Corpse

I'm recording this on dvd (the Pilot airs tonight, thanks to channel 5 :D ). But from what I gather, it's about a guy who gets himself into trouble, so he ends up in prison with his brother, so that he can hatch an elaborate plan to get his brother out, who he believes to be innocent of a murder he committed, and thinks he was set-up. That's all I know - I'm trying to avoid spoilers ;)

4. kazzy

Thanks, Wibble :D It's tonight? I thought it was last monday?! :eek: Great, I'll watch the pilot tonight! thanks!

5. wibble

wibble Corpse

Holy crap!, erm, crumpets I mean :D Last Monday? :eek: No, I'm sure is not...though now you have me in panic!

*rushes to find her tv guide*

6. kazzy

LMAO! crumpets? :p Nah, it's the pilot today. Thanks! :D

7. wibble

wibble Corpse

Wew! Yes, it's definitely tonight :) And you're welcome - glad to have helped :D

As for the crumpets comment...you can just tell I'm from England, can't you? :p :lol:

I will vote in this poll when I've watched some episodes :) though I must say I'm looking forward to watching this series - I've heard it's done well in the U.S and the story sounds cool :D

8. kazzy

Ohhh, so freaking english! :p But I do tend to use the word crumbs though when I try not to be rude! :lol:

I'll vote into that poll later on too.

9. Onnie

Onnie Witness

watched it tonight not my cup of tea but my partner loved so I guess I'll let him watch it

*possible spoiler*

I loved the fact he's got the blue prints of the Jail hidden in the tattoo he got done

10. Queeneye

Queeneye Hit and Run

HEY U ALL ;)!!!This Show is Great!!Just watch some Episodes and u won't let urself miss it :lol:!The first Episodes are not so.... interesting but after that..!I love it.. :p

The Story is cool!Michael Scofield wants 2 get in Prison so he does something to go to Prison.He wants 2 help his brother break out of prison cause he's going 2 be executed but there are difficulties......

11. Missing

Missing Pathologist

12. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

this show is amazing!! I watched the plot and the second episode... and my fave chacter is definately Michael *points banner*

13. cfar

cfar Pathologist

It comes back in three days!!

btw, I'm pretty sure I said this somewhere else, but I LOVE your banner CSI_mania! I get distracted everytime I scroll past it.

14. 9dots4lines

9dots4lines Lab Technician

Wow, and just to think I was upset henit was off, and then I go and forget that it's back on on Monday.

One of the thoughts I had repeated in my head was "if they break out, what's gonna happen? There'll be no more point of the show, since they're trying to break out, and they did"

15. cfar

cfar Pathologist

Actually, they've discussed that in interviews.

They have a plan for the second season which has a bit of a "Fugitive" feel to it with our escapees parting ways and trying to make it on the outside without getting caught. Of course, Linc and Michael will probably be working out the consipriacy to clear Linc's name.