Talk Law & Order Here

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Nov 22, 2004.

1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Did anyone watch the SVU finale. Holy crap. I wonder how long Liv has wanted to hit Elliott like that. I thought I saw a little piece of his heart breaking when Liv kissed the psycho CSU guy. A really great finale. I hope they get their contract issues taken care of.

2. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

I finally got to see it via iTunes. Here in the lovely state of VA there was a big friggin' thunderstorm that took out power for about 4 fours. During the last 15 minutes no less... ARRRGGGHH!!!!! But back to your question. I was screaming during the last 10 minutes. I couldn't believe who was the culprit in the end. I was in who way mode the last bit. I was truly shock. SVU hasn't shocked me like that in years. I also hope they get the contract issues taken care of. If the writers write more eps like that next year,,, OMG!

3. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

Has anyone seen the new show in the UK? Law and Order: UK

It's actually a pretty fantastic show! A wonderful cast!

The lovely and adorable Jamie Bamber (Apollo from Battlestar Galactica) is on this show! As well as Freema Agyeman who played Martha Jones on Doctor Who!

4. SciFiChick

SciFiChick Witness

I would really like to see the UK version of L&O especially because I became such a fan of Freema Agyeman from Doctor Who, but unfortunately BBCAmerica doesn't air it. BBCAmerica used to be really good about airing good BBC shows now it's just mainly all reality crap these days. :scream:

5. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Hahaha!! Yes I meant Green. I tuned out a lot during those episodes so they all kinda blurred together. :shifty: :lol:

Aaaand - good news SVU fans - SM will be back for at least 10 episodes next season -

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/svu-exclusive-stephanie-march-staying-.html

Whoo hoo!! Happy dance :D

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

*doink doink*
    From TV Guide online:
    SVU News: Mariska and Meloni Are In for Season 11, and So Is Christine Lahti
    Jun 29, 2009 06:05 PM ET

After tense contract negotiations, Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni will return for Law & Order: SVU's 11th season. But in a surprise signing, TV vet Christine Lahti (Chicago Hope, Jack and Bobby) will join them, playing the new assistant district attorney.

Lahti will fill the ADA role for only the first four episodes of the season (SVU returns on Wednesday, Sept. 23 at 9 pm/ET). Then Stephanie March returns to face the bench for another 10 episodes.

The math majors in the house realize that this leaves nine or so episodes unaccounted for, ADA-wise. NBC is mum, but I'm hearing that they're actually looking for a third ADA, who will break the "young and female" mold in more ways than one. We'll keep you posted.

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

The casting news is so great. All of the casting news for this season is awesome. Now they just need to bring back Novak as well :D

8. Mirabella

Mirabella Victim

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

yeah, its the best out of all the Law&Orders EVER!!!!!:):p

9. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

Definitly and every show is more shocking and greater than the last I don't know how they do it!:):p

10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Law & Order SVU Casting news:

Prison Break star Wentworth Miller will guest star in the Season 11 premiere of Law & Order: SVU, TVGuide.com has confirmed.

Miller, who spent years running from the police on Prison Break, will be on the other side of the law this time around. He will play a NYPD cop named Nate Kendal, who saves a rape victim and crosses paths with Benson and Stabler.
    Alas, Miller's run won't extend beyond the one episode. SVU premieres Wednesday, Sept. 23 at 9 pm/ET on NBC.

11. Dynamo1

Congratulations to Mariska Hargitay on her nomination for Outstanding Actress in a Drama. She is up against some tough competition. And to Brenda Blethyn, Carol Burnett, and Ellen Burstyn for their nominations for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series. Hope they do well on the Emmy Awards show.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

They all did great in the show, so I can't wait to see how they go on the Emmy awards. I wouldn't want to be the one judging the Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series!

13. JLo10131121

JLo10131121 Witness

Too bad too... Because I read somewhere that....
    Liv and Nate have serious sparks flying, and not just because she can't stand his ways. Sexual tension. Go girl! Liv needs some real lovin' not just a boy toy here or two for five seconds in an ep. She can't wait for El to get off his ass for another 10 years.

14. Dynamo1

With the original Law & Order still running, along with 27 soin-offs (more or less), they managed to pick up one Emmy award last night:

Guest Actress in a Drama Series: Ellen Burstyn, "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Swing," NBC.

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I got a question about the skinny guy with glasses on Law and Order: SVU. What's happened to him? Did they let him go or did he leave the show? I must have miss it or something.