Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, dear Smackies :)

I see, I´m not the only nut in this thread, though you, Lori, are of a different species :lol:. Pity, the stupid guy interrupted Melina, I agree, so she didn´t have the chance anymore to say "I like these crazy Smacked-fans, but I´m afraid, we will stay tough on this- no Smacked until the end of the show, around season 25" :D:lol:.

My dear never-giving-up-Ghawazee :lol:,

Oops, I don´t want to catch up with D/L, so I´ll try to keep my distance to them :D.

Aaaarggghhh :guffaw:, OK, I admit, that was a good one. But all places they could share, they will share together in a platonic way :D.

Well, I bet, after the case was solved, Mac and Stella immediately flew back to NY, Mac did nothing to make Stella wear a bikini, no swimming in the pool, etc. :D, always such a good and decent boy :lol:.

Well, S6 will surely have enough Stella scenes, probably she´ll help Kaye a lot, because I imagine she´ll be very supportive with the girl when she sees her talent and enthusiasm- Mama Stella always cares for her kids :lol:. We´ll see what else we can expect, well, no Smacked, that seems for sure :D, but hopefully great cases and not boring character-stories.

OK, no problem, I´ll get Stella to take a DNA sample from me, so I will prove I´m the one and only nut :lol:.

Hmm, you´re a difficult case, I´ll have to beam you up to get you over the tunnel :D.

Ciao, bella Donna, erm, Debs :D, take care :)

Byeeeeeeeeee and hugs from the ultimate nut :D

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!

OMG FAMILY VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR SMACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi-ny/csi-ny-slightly-ambiguous-over-30170.aspx

PLEASE VOTED VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gio--->
    Tell me about that :D I stayed awake until 1 am yesterday just to finish posting;) It's a hard word work to keep this Family up:lol:

please do it, Gio! I have only two episodes of my fic if you want it too:p It's about Smacked Angels and How two little Angels meets on Earth after years of being apart;)

you better don't pick anyone yet, Miss Gio:lol:! And you know me quite well:thumbsup:
    well, not not to them but Stell and Mac i wouldn't be so sure:drool::drool:
    Dear Axel--->
    Nope dear:( I looked for in the MSN too! You were very missed here :thumbsup:
    EXACTLY! Let's say that to our dear producers:rolleyes: They are in love with DL:rolleyes: They can't live without DL:rolleyes: I better don't start ranting:shifty:
    :lol::lol: I think she was doing some massage on his shoulders...and Mac was enjoying until they were interrupted:devil::devil::devil:

Catu, dear--> thank you for your lovely review and congrats on your examn!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Btw I was thinking in "Jamalot" I don't have the tape however i can make some reviews:drool:

1) Mac was having dates behind Stella's back:eek::eek:
    2) She couldn't hide her face of satisfaction because he didn't enjoy that much:devil:
    3) Lindsay and Stella tormented him with Polly's affection for him but Stella's face was saying "She is gonna get him over my dead body":lol:
    4) Why did Mac hide his new dates to Stella? Shyness? embarrassment?:devil:

Thic pic belongs to our Sam222

The man, his car anf his woman:lol:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2009
  3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

shame...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

it's just close to 2am here, and Im hyper:D

now now:devil: alone on the top of a buildning:)*cough*:devil: *goes down to the gutter appartment* that picture just, why do I have the mental picture of Mac pinning Stella to the wall behind her kissing her passionaly and clothes...:devil:

Debs:
    pm'ed you the link:) and I'd love to read your fic:D sounds pretty interesting I say:)
    don't worry I won't:lol: I'll use them all in my fic later on:devil::lol: I just have to get to that point of the fic now:lol: and when I get there, they'll be mighty busy, and not work related;):devil:

#Gio *who are really hyper at this point so sorry about all the smileys*:lol:

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Family, leaves your message at TV guide as Lori has suggested. We need to get Smacked!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/news/sarah-carter-joins-csi-ny-1762.html

(i hope my message will be taken because the first time it didn't:confused:)

Dearest Kikii---->
    I am very glad you have enjoyed your trip to the Flower Island :bolian:
    Stella being shot would have been a perfect way for Mac to realizes his feelings for her:drool: It would have been great for Stellarinas because she never was in danger except in All Access and in The Cost of Living:shifty: but you know how things work here. All clyngy (sp?) and annoying characters get the main focus:rolleyes: How entertaining!

(Sorry i am not in the mood tonight. You already know me)

Gio--->
    It's impossible out there Gio:devil: They are in the middle of November. I bet they would freeze their noses:lol:

Piccies for both of you! :D

The knight in shining armour protecting his woman:drool:

(Sam222 again;) Thanks again)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Dear SMACked Family!

Ghawazee>>>

Oh, another chapter? Might be hard. My sister's the perverted one; I'll ask her when she's available.:lol: Then again, she's always perverted:shifty:...I still love her.:p

Quote:
    Lmao yes very perverted lol. But gutterville is not as bad as it sounds lol
    Yeah, me love Gutterville now:devil::devil::devil: It's so...gutter-y.:lol: Nah, it's just place where we can all think naughty thoughts and picture dirty images.;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna make things clear with TPTB.

Dear TPTB,

The fans here (and I'm sure much more worldwide) love Mac and Stella to pieces amd love the idea of them pursuing a relationship to pieces. They've got amazing chemistry and are just one of the sexiest TV couples there are. So don't be a bunch of scared chickens and write their ship into the show already (flirting, occasional kisses, I don't care; just something to confirm that they'll be hooking up sooner or later...most preferably sooner;)). Oh yeah, break off DL first before you do that; don't need my Wednesday night turned into Soap Night.:rolleyes:

Think about it!

No love at all,
    Miyu

PS: If you don't soon, fans'll be mad and you won't want any of us at your door or anywhere within a mile radius of Los Angeles.:devil: :guffaw:

PSS: We can stop watching at any time. Just remember that.

Man, that was fun to write!:evil:

~Miyu

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Miyu. You are officially MY HERO[​IMG]
    You should designed another letter asking for Stellarinas stories :D I need some reason to be entertained until Season 52 when Mac finally will dare to touch her hand:lol:

Family remember to leave a comment on the 18-25 thing in Tv guide

And to VOTE SMACKED (First option of course)

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi-ny/csi-ny-slightly-ambiguous-over-30170.aspx

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Great job Deb for posting this!! The vote for smack was at 46% when I voted thank you for finding this and getting it up!!! Maybe we can get that NUT to vote!!!:lol:Also got the tv guide comments in and I think your first post showed up after all!!!

I find it pleasently surprising that we have been seeing more articles on Mac and Stella lately maybe it is a hint of good things to come....

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

You're welcome Lori!!!!!![​IMG]and thank you for suggesting that! :D I can't resist a poll and that one is one we are NOT going to loose ;)
    Hopefully it will mean something good for us and mainly in Season 6. It was a great surprise to have Melina talking about Smacked :D[​IMG] I had the feeling of (I couldn't hear it but i have your transcript. Thank you dear :) ) "The First day of the rest of our Lives" :D

It was something very special to have her talking about that and it would be very nice to ask Mr Mitovich to stay quiet next time he is talking to her ;)

Family!!!!!!!!! leave a comment on the 18-25 thing in Tv guide

And VOTE SMACKED

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/csi-...ver-30170.aspx

ps: I think my commented wasn't posted at first because i logged in as Deb instead as Alghawazee
    ps2: Nut? The Nut won't vote. She is in Mongolia :D

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!~ Quick post tonight.

First off, I voted and SMACked is winning with 47% (When I voted about a minute and a half ago) :) SEE TPTB? FANS WANT SMACKED!

Secondly, Gio, I have now joined you in the Gutter. Of course, it's 12:30 am here. Guttery thoughts seem to happen more vividly at night :lol:

Loving the pictures Deb. I especially love the one with "The man, his car, and his woman" :lol:

[​IMG]

First Mac and Stella picture that shows up when you google "Smacked" (I don't suggest ever doing that).

[​IMG]

Another amazing manip made by Dingbat :)

Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

12. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful friday, my dear smacked family[​IMG]

Thank you all for the pics from brosis Mac and Stella!!!!!

Yes I have an elder and a younger brother and we really have a good relationship but, I would have a huge concern if one of them looked at me or touched me this way

THanks for the link, the vid is full of siblings love pics!!!!!

I did, I did and asked my colleagues too ( even if they have never seen CSI before - but they trust in me!!!:lol:)

VIRIBUS UNITIS my dear family!!!!!!

SO, works call me ..
    WIsh you all a nice friday!!!!

Udonna

13. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

One of my friends Googled SMACked and she got a bunch of weird and random results.:lol: I wasn't that surprised though.:shifty:

Sexy pic, Axel.:drool::drool::drool: I love that shot of Melina:devil::devil::devil:... I love black and white photos of her.:luvlove:

Ghawazee--> I'm your hero? Aww, that's sweet. Thanks.:) I just love to write threatening letters to TPTB now.:guffaw:

Love and hugs to y'all!:luvlove::luvlove::luvlove: :)angryrazz::angryrazz::angryrazz: to TPTB if they ever read this thread.:rommie:)

~Miyu:angel:

14. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

nice pictures again.

i voted too and its now 49 % woohoo

but what Melina was saying was right some how, but we all want SMacked, maybe secret love, that dont know abuot each other?

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!!!!! :D

Axel dear--->
    You are one of our greatest pic contributors. I believe we need to start thinking about crete a "PIC-fanfiction":thumbsup: what do you think?;)
    yes, Dingbat has made a great job. It looks so real the second one:drool: But i love the first one for many reasons

1)5.24 Nuff' said :D
    2)Mac being her strengh:drool:
    3) Stella showing her vulnerability.

Usually she is tough girl and many people who don't know her think she is "Rambo Stella" 100% of the time. And we know it's not like that. She is weak sometimes but she has her Mac to be strong again:drool:

Lisa--->
    LOL don't worry. Try this link and check below;)

http://www.buddytv.com/csi-ny.aspx

(we are winning for 50% now MUAHAHAHAHAHAH:lol:)

dear Udonna--->
    you are a TOTAL WINNER!:thumbsup::lol: It is a clean poll. People who like them and people who don't like the idea of them together. And we are winning, that's the best part:p

About the bro-sis thing, some people are saying inside teh Spoiler Thread probably Don will need Stella's help. I guess it should be the BEST because they have really been like a brother-and-a-sister. Actually even how they are when they are relaxed, they have been like siblings. And if it is showed that sibling relationship then people will realize WHY Mac and Stell ARE NOT like bro and sis:drool::lol:

Miyu-->
    Call me Debb, or Debbie like everyone else here;)

Not threatening letters, darling. Those never work:lol: Last year i talked about lions (And Linda wrote them to please us) and later MT threatened them with ants. And TPTB were still TPTB:p
    You can't change their nature. They are TPTB and they will behave like that (it's like to try changing Men's nature:guffaw:)
    So, please, not threatening letters. Ranting letters maybe or loving letters

Dear Stella: jump on Mac. He won't complain and neither will we:lol: We love you with all our heart you two. Get control, Stell, we trust you!

Love Debb

Hey Remke!!!!!--->
    It wasn't too clear what she really tried to say because Mr Mitovich got infected by the same virus which took over Mr.Michael Ausiello;)
    However she was right, they are perfect for each other, they are Yin and yang, they have had a familiar relationship but i still want to knwo what she was going to say when she was interrupted:p

many hugs to all. Keep posting we are winning and leave a comment in TV Guide

http://www.buddytv.com/csi-ny.aspx (below)

and Tv GUIDE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.