Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Love the picture :)

We know there's Sam, and we know that he has at least one brother, but other than that we don't know too much. I think the writers really need to update the character's backstories.

2. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

well, I have finally finished the Flack family tree for my story, and I'm planning to make a Promo video soon for the story!

FLACK FAMILY TREE:

Donald Edward Flack Sr. -------- Caroline June Vesnick Flack

1. Sarah Elaine Flack Westler (Age 39)------ Stephen Warren Westler (Age 41)
    • Cooper Stephen Westler (Coop)- Age 13 [identical twin]
    • Christopher Matthew Westler (Chris)- Age 13 [identical twin]
    • Kimberly Paige Westler (Kimmy)- Age 10
    2. Dylan James Flack (Age 35) ------ Vivian Jane Harlan Flack (Age 35)
    • Lesley Lu Flack (Lulu)- Age 9 [fraternal twin]
    • Lucas Jacob Flack (Lucky)- Age 9 [fraternal twin]
    3. Donald Edward Flack Jr. (Age 29)

4. Samantha Krista Flack (Age 24)

5. Duke Henry Flack (Age 21)
    • Charles Morgan Flack (Charlie)- Age 1 [adoptive son/godson]
    I have already made decisions on who plays the siblings.....

Sarah Elaine Flack Westler- Rachel Griffiths
    Dylan James Flack- Rob Lowe
    Donald Edward Flack Jr.- Eddie Cahill
    Samantha Krista Flack- Kathleen Munroe
    Duke Henry Flack- Thomas Dekker

If anyone has ideas for who can play Flack's parents, the siblings' spouses, and the nieces and nephews.....please tell me!!!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Oh my!! I haven't been in this thread in three months. Sheesh, that long ago.

Anyway, I finally saw Pay Up about two weeks ago (been putting it off since May since I wasn't happy with how the fifth season was panning out). Was it just me but did Flack suddenly turn into The Flash (Chaos79 dubbed him so), quickly racing to the diner to be at Angell's side? I mean even with a siren he couldn't wheedle his way out of Manhattan traffic that fast. That was just too damn unrealistic.

I mean Flack was really good in conveying his quiet anguish in that episode but I watched the episode with a clinical detachment of sorts. I didn't even feel myself tear up even just a bit when I usually am such a cry baby when it comes to watching tear-jerkers (although I'm not in real life :lol:).

Anyway, I was just watching Til Death Do Us Part from Season One and here are some screencaps of Scaredy cat Flack:

[​IMG]

Scaredy cat Flack
    ! :guffaw:

[​IMG]

Such a big chicken!! Hold his hand! :lol:

[​IMG]

For some reason he really looked hot holding an umbrella. :devil: Well, isn't he always? :lol: Although I hate the damn sideburns, fer sure. :lol:

4. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

What adorable screenshots Mandy! Thank you for these! I was actually just watching this episode the other day. ;)

Which brings me to a question that has been on my mind latelyy...

What is your guys favorite Flack hair-style ever?
    :D

Mine would have to be his early S2 look, it was really gorgeous IMO. It was longer in the front, but short in the back, a lot less imposing than his Greaser-esque hair in S1, but still less harsh than the crewcut-ness of S3 - S5.

Pic for reference:

[​IMG]
    Flack asks you, "Why didn't they let me leave my hair like this? :angel:"

5. Duke

Duke Witness

Am I the only girl that loved the sideburns, but hated the hair in S1? I much prefer his hair shorter.

Here's one of my faves of Donnie:

[​IMG]

:drool:

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hmmm...favorite Flack hairstyle? Mine's got to be his hair from season three onwards. I like it that short. He looks more dapper and distinguished, especially with the obvious grays peeking out. :lol:

7. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Hm...favorite Flack hairstyle...
    I'm going to have to agree with Nat_attack. I liked early season two, when his hair was in that transition from long to short. It was short enough that it looked professional, but still left some lenght. Although I do like his current style because he looks much more like that stereotypical detective.
    Season one's hair just makes me laugh :lol:

8. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Ahhhh.....yes! I must say that I love the transition of Flack's long hair to the short style. I love how it was just the right length in the front and the back. Oh.....major sigh. Oh.......hehe.....got lost in that thought for a few moments! :drool:

I'm curious as to how many sibs Flack has. He himself stated, don't ask me which episode, that he would put up with his brothers crap for a taste of his mom's corned beef. Hmmm........There is so much we don't know about Flack's "brothers'. Hmmm.....I would dive into that one some! The possibilities!!! Oh...and they have to have those dreamy deep blue eyes!!! Hmm...okay..maybe not those dreamy blue eyes.....a darker shade of blue or green would be nice!!!

Would be interesting to see a "brother" pop up about now. Let's dive into the character of Flack!!! Wwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ohio....rain....corn....oh and humidity!!!

9. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Maybe Flack and his brother(s) should all be triplets or something. That way all of them would look similar to each other, but also different enough that they're sexy in their own way. And I agree, his brother or brothers all have to have dreamy eyes ;)

[/QUOTE] Ohio....rain....corn....oh and humidity!!![/QUOTE]

I understand that. It's not much better in West Virginia. :rolleyes:

10. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Hey Speedy, we could have interesting conversations about humidity and corn, neighbor!!! I could bring "ohio" corn and you can bring "west virginia" corn and we could have one good munch!!! And of course we can talk about Flack and his brothers!!!:drool:

I do like the idea of twins or triplets!!! Oh.......can you imagine if Flack owns up that he is a twin???? Oh....my....what an interesting situation. I only hope I can get past those dreamy eyes to see the rest!!!!:hugegrin:

Oh...to be a fly in the room of character development!!!!!!!

11. Chaos79

Chaos79 Police Officer

i agree...200%:thumbsup: See: Richard Gere

Although another fave is his hair in S1. Just loose the sideburns though *pouts, pondering*

12. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

ugh! the sideburns and the hair in season 1 were atrocious! i like his hair much more now.
    is it just me or does anybody else like it when flack chases a suspect and jumps at him to tackle him??? i call it the fleap (flack leap). its so funny when he does it how he's super concentrated, winds up and JUMPS. so awesome.

13. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Lol, him and Danny are very much good at leapin'. :lol: There's an episode (I have to look for it, I'll edit when I find it) where Danny tackles a perp and leaps from the ground onto the fence. when you slow it down frame by frama you can see how he literally just jumps from the ground onto the fence. :lol:

I dunno if it was really Carmine though...maybe! :guffaw: In the special features for Season 4, Carmine said the repelling off the Statue of Liberty was probably going to be his last stunt.

But Eddie does most of his own stunts as much as I'm aware!! :lol:

14. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Haha, there's definitely enough corn for that. We should invite Eddie to come too. ;)

I agree chaos, the season one hair wasn't bad, it was just those sideburns.

And I also love when Flack has to chase down a suspect and does all those fantastic leaps and tackles. It's very heroic and sexy, and you just can't do any better than that. ;)

15. vesper91

vesper91 Dead on Arrival

hmm... i think i know which episode you are talking about... but i cant remember. there were so many good leaps. there was also that one episode where flack and mac were chasing a suspect, flack falls because of the tires on the floor and decides to get the car instead. so mac continues to chase the person and gets him right when flack runs into him with the car. i thought that was so awesome! talk about perfect timing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.