Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MomentarySetbac

MomentarySetbac Victim

My computer never lets me click on the spoiler buttons! I always have to click "quote" and read whatever the spoiler box says in the typing box/area.

You're right; I hadn't even thought of that, but there are a number of reasons he wouldn't be able to get in touch with her. The lines could be all crazy because of the hostage situation, Calleigh could have her phone on silent to keep the intruders unaware of her presence if she's in the building but they aren't aware, or if she's a part of the "situation" then she really may not be able to answer it.

Or it still could be that he calls Natalia because he and Calleigh are taking a break, or he knows Natalia will tell him what's really going on, or something... There are just all sorts of things that could be going on and until we know details, where the intruders are, what's going on with Calleigh, etc. it's just impossible to figure out. I'm trying not to freak out about it.

Unfortunately, we'll just have to wait for more detailed spoilers closer to the ep and the ep itself!

I was trying to write current projects, but this 8x02 idea is grabbing a hold of me and steering me other ways, haha.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well this is definitely not something I'd like to see, but I can't do anything about it, so I just still try to think positive.:wtf:

The good thing in this situation is that Eric will be present in this episode:).
    In the one hand maybe it is a bit weird and worrying that he called Natalia instead Calleigh to ask what is going on there, but on the other hand, he knows Cal very well and knows that probably she could be not happy he called her during so difficult situation. As someone mentioned earlier she's the second in command, so I don't think she'd like to be disturb in a situation like this. Though I understand she's a bit angry and disappointed he didn't call her. She definitely still loves him and there's no doubt he loves her if he calls to ask if she's ok, even if he calls to Natalia. Maybe Natalia will be able to explain him everything more calmly. At least it's what I'm trying to tell myself.
    I just hope they explain the situation between the end of the episode. Beacuse we really don't know how things are going on between them. And please don't tell me they're gonig to have problems again. Because as much as I love them I truly don't want it to become a soap opera. They just need to be happy for a while away from eveything and everyone:scream:.
    I don't like people complaining about how their relationship destroy the show, so please don't give them more reasons to do that.

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

So many new ideas. Wonderful, wonderful...

MomentarySetback, write that fic, please, I love your fics... If you don't write the fic that's in you head right now, you'll never be able to update 'Sooner Or Later" and we wouldn't want that now, wouldn't we? :D

I like all the ideas, maybe one of them will turn out to be true. I'm really trying hard to stay positive. This storyline has been built for so long that it would be ridiculous to destroy it right now. I think that we will see what's the problem between Eric and Calleigh at the end of 8.01 or during the 8.02. I want more than anything for Eric to be okay, but I still think that maybe there's something wrong with him physically and that he's mad at Calleigh because she allowed the surgery. However, I don't think writers would go that deep. Maybe he is mad at her because of her not trusting him. I guess we'll have to wait and see, but until then, there's a lot of potential for fanfiction so fic writers, DO IT!

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

wow... What do I miss while I'm sleeping, what a waste of time :rolleyes::lol:
    Everyone's oppinions are great, and it does make sense but...

what if it's just a simple thing? Like Eric tryed to call Calleigh but she wasn't with her cell, or it was turn off? When she knows that he called Natalia, she's mad, but then, after a while, she realizes why he did it... I don't know, but with all the spoilers thing I tend to think about larges things like this one... Maybe it's nothing... But oh well, I've no idea :lol:

5. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Yeay, I know what you mean! :guffaw:
    Anyway, after some thought, I do agree with some of you who said

that EC might not even have had a fall out. It could be just a case of Eric knowing that Cal would be very closely involved with the hostage situation, and that it wouldn't be very smart to call and disrupt her during a dangerous situation. Why Natalia? Who else would it be? He surely can't call Ryan :lol:. They're not the best of friends these days. He certainly can't call Horatio, either, since he'd be directly involved with the negotiations...
    Anyway, we're all trying to think positive, right?

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

To be truely honest with you, I think E/C will go just fine, it's not a big deal I think, let's think positive. :)
    Like D&Daddict said, maybe he didn't call Calleigh 'cause he knew she'd be involved in the negociation!

Let's see the positives sides, since he's calling Natalia, we'll see her beautiful face again :lol: Now, seriously, I still think he'll be in the bar scene, with the hole team and with the 'newbie', it's possible :p

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Alright since I was sleep deprived at 4:30 this morning, I came up with this very unrealistic scenario, I am sure it sounds more fanficy than anything but here it goes.

Eric is at home recovering. He sees the breaking news about the hostage situation in the lab. He tries to get a hold of Calleigh but her phone goes straight to voicemail. He immediately thinks the worst because of what happened the last time when she was kidnapped. So after he tries calling Ryan, he calls Natalia. He asks where is girlfriend is and Natalia tells him that Calleigh and Ryan are getting the money for the crazy guy. End of conversation.

Later at the bar Calleigh is distant because of the conversation that her & Natalia had earlier. She gets up to leave the bar and turns to see Eric standing at the doorway...they kiss and make up and the bar cheers...LOL (ok so that part will never happen, but I had to add it for good measure)

BTW, MomentarySetbac, I am following you on twitter.

8. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

You may be onto something there, Texmex... hopefully. I'm just waiting for spoilers for the third episode, then I'll feel better. I'm sure we'll still get some good E/C scenes this year.

9. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I love it, perfect, that would be great, and if tptb are smart that, or something like it, will happen :)

I'm going to relax and just wait it out, wait till the first episode airs, we'll get a good since of where everything is headed from there, so i'm going to relax :)

ok i'm good now, no more stress :)

10. Dina_Wizy

Dina_Wizy Hit and Run

I'm interesting, how is it coordinated that Сalliegh has make the decision about his surgical operation? She should wait he come to himself after surgery in ep/ 8-01, they already had some conversation. I think, Calleigh knows as he feels for her and they had time to talk what was wrong between them. Why would she take offense about his call to Natalia?"]

11. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

There could be a number of reasons for Eric not calling Cal I mean wasnt she on the phone talking to Harotio during the Hostage Crisis maybe he couldnt reach her? I'm not suprised things are strained I mean why wouldnt they be. After his sugery and recovery he still lied to her, broke the law to help his Dad after she told him it wouldn't end well so theres still a lot to work through. I think theres a chance we might see him at the end of episode 8.02 at the bar but who knows. Until more concrete spoiler come out then I'm just goanna relax everything will be fine between them.

Maybe his not back to work yet because I can assume IAB investigating it? What do you guys think?

12. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Thak you! This is what I want to know too!

Did she shoot him? Is he mad that she shot at him? I mean what does he expect???? In all that activity and chaos and shooting she didn't even know he was there or that it was him until after she fired the shot and that's her job!! So is he mad at her for that? I don't like that he calls Natalia, I am getting the feeling that there is definitely strain, I just hope the writers don't drag it out for multiple episodes. Please, get it wrapped up by the end of 8.02!!!

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think a good question is and I can't believe I have forgotten to ask it is....
    Is he even shot?? I mean how many times they gonna shoot the guy in the head? Also, re watching the finale, when he passed her in the car, he did NOT look injured at all. I didn't see Blood or wounds did anyone else?

The spoilers say there is swelling to his head and the bullet fragment is contributing to it...which is why they have to remove it. The spoilers only mention his "wounds." They don't say, other than the obvious head trauma, what those "wounds" are. For all we know she could have knicked him in the arm and when he crashed the car and the air bag went off he hurt his head then!

14. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I know! so many unanswered questions and so much missing info! This is funny, I just texted KGB and asked them if Calleigh and Eric will break up in the season opener or if there will be strain in their relationship from the fallout of the season ender and their answer was this

"although Eric admitted to his therapist that he is in love with Calleigh, he has not told Calleigh his feelings and they are not an "item" or in an official relationship as of yet"

??????? Apparently KBG missed last season?

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Looks like they did :lol:

I don't think they'll break up...... right? Things are a little tense, but I don't think they will! I mean, I think Eric will totally understand Calleigh's position, she was only doing her job, and besides, she didn't know it was him! For god's sake, we know Eric, we know that he will understand! She was doing the right thing, she was doing her job, he wasn't! I'll be mad at Delko if he doesn't understand :p

But I'm relaxed about it, they won't break up *crosses fingers*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.