Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

From the way I read the spoilers, it seems that it was H that was being referred to in that context. There is a scene where Cal is going over surveilence footage and she recognizes Jesse and says to Ryan that he used to work with H back in the day and that he has arrived to the lab a week early.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oh, okay. Thanks. :) I figured it was, but wasn't sure if I was interpreting correctly. :lol:

3. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for the info delkolover, you are awesome!
    I'll take my opinions on this elsewhere...

4. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the spoilers delkolover:thumbsup: I am so happy that Eric is in this episode.However ,Why do I get the feeling that Natalia will be playing Dr Phil in this episode? In the previous spoilers ,I couldn't understand Calleigh and Natalia mini fight.But her helping Calleigh in whatever mess Eric and she are is more in tune with her character.The final answer will be when the episode actually airs.

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey guys,

I can't remember where I read it or saw it, maybe You Tube Video with Emily, or CSI Files, but it did say that Adam signed a new contract. So I agree completely with DelkoLover... Eric is probably just off healing. ;)

If anyone can recall where I read that...:lol: Let me know! Hahaha

CRS- Seriously... I can't remember shit these days! :guffaw:

HCrazy

PS: Oh and welcome back everyone. :thumbsup:

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Did Emily say anything about her signing a new contract?

Cuz I have looked and while I didn't see anything about Adam, thanks for that info btw, fnding info on Emily is even harder!!

So if someone does know if she signed a new contract, please pass that along! :D

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

*Lieutenant* Stetler. :thumbsup::) To answer some fans' confusion about this, it's possible that he might have become Lieutenant in his Division--IAB. There do have to be Lieutenants in IAB just like most of the other Divisions in a police department. Whether he has become a Lieutenant in another Division, who knows. I don't know if I want to read the spoiler sites or not. I don't want to spoil the fun too much. I hope I can hold myself back from reading whatever part of the script is out there. No, I feel myself heading over there nowwwww Oh noooooooo....

Belluvsmiami, I've been wanting to tell you for a while now that I love that video you made of Stetler. You really showcased how good-looking he is, even when he was being bad.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Question: I have a need for Speed! So will we be seeing Speed(le) in the flashback episode of CSI:Miami, or did Rory Cochrane turn it down? --Kristine
    Ausiello:
    Believe it or not, Rory Cochrane turned 'em down. I kid you not. Methinks someone's still a little peeved about getting killed off.

Question: Please more CSI Miami scoop! --Jordan
    Ausiello:
    The aforementioned flashback episode will reveal how Tripp lost all his hair -- and it wasn't because he was late to the Propecia party. As exec producer Ann Donahue explains, "We'll see Tripp with a combover and Calleigh says something like, 'You know, bald men are really sexy.' And then the next time we see him he's shaved his head."

Source

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

*sigh* I suspected as much. Would have been nice, though to see him in this episode which I still think will fall a wee bit flat without Speed. Either way, I'm still watching the premiere and hopefully it'll turn out well. Thanks Shane for the info. :)

Although, the Tripp thing is cute. :lol: Aw, Tripp with a combover. Kind of glad then that he shaved his head, heh.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Shane. I guess our question is answered now. :lol:

Of course he's still peeved about it. He mentioned in an earlier comment that he told them not to kill him and they didn't listen. I still don't approve of the way they killed him off. I mean, if he had to be killed, why not taking a bullet for an innocent or something? Something heroic rather than him once again not properly cleaning his gun. :rolleyes:

:guffaw: :lol: That scene sounds funny. Glad to see that Tripp will be included in the flashback. I was worried there for a bit. :)

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks delkolover for the update. So it looks like they're finally doing something smart with Delko, I can't believe it. I mean he's at home....recovering :eek:. They sure know how to improve LOL

As for him calling Natalia to ask whether Calleigh is ok....oh god other E/C drama :rolleyes:, but it's a nice touch LOL. Can't wait to see Natalia's face when he asks her about Cal...I'm quite sure it would be like "moron!!!! you got the wrong phone number"

vegaslights thanks for both the infos.

As for the first one I so knew you would have turned them down and I so knew they would have done something really stupid like the flashback episode writing him in even if they weren't sure about his presence :rolleyes:

As for the second info. uhuahahahaha I love Tripp and Calleigh!!!! They're just too hilarious LOL. Now I understand why she and Delko hooked up....he finally got bald :lol::p

12. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

Well for one damn shame speed is coming back for the flashback damn i was really excited for that damn! anyways

Another chuckle frank with a comb over :guffaw: go franky boy!

And HnStetlerFan aww thank you you made some of my night better thank you for watching.....

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

My question got answered yay but :scream: about Rory not coming back! That totally sucks! I know Rory is pissed and can't blame him really but....*runs off and cries* Well, I'm glad this was answered so we can stop wondering at least and be completely disappointed when he doesn't show up on the premier for season 8. *goes back to corner to cry*

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I didn't think it sounded positive as far as Rory coming back when he did the interview a short time ago.He did say for Miami not to kill him off.
    Like Florry,I also knew Rory would be written in without confirmation that he would
    be willing to participate,but assumed there was a backup in case he didn't.
    Glad to hear Tripp will be part of the flashback ,can't wait to see the comb over.

15. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Frank + Combover = Funny :lol:

so does this mean Ryan will be in a fat suit....

can't wait :)

um will Alex be in the premeir? i hope so, I like her.

well I'm not worried, I think Eric calls Natalia becouse he couldn't get through to Calleigh, i mean she's running around like crazy with Ryan.

I also think that the final scene will have the group, and then Eric will apear, and the'll be happy, he doesn't have to drink, but it wouldn't be a team scene without Eric, that would be low of the writers.

but I will just wait and see :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.