Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Okay, so what my twitter buddy told me was that she thinks that he meant that it's just the beginning of the end of his time off/vacation :) We shouldn't have anything to worry about. It did scare me though!

Thanks virgodess1923 :) you made me feel better!

2. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

Yay filming starts tommorow so hopefully in a couple of weeks we should be getting more spoilers and info on the Season premier. I could see why Adams twitter update would have us a little shaken but I'm not ready to freakout maybe its just Adam being quirky? I mean maybe he's referring to his character current condition or it being the end of his vaca time like EmilyRocks said. It's definently not the end of CSI Miami.

3. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

"tomorrow is the beginning of the end."

So, obviously, it has to do with the filming. I think that the possibilites go as the following:

~The end of the show
    ~The end of his time on the show
    ~The beginning of the end of something ON the show
    ~Maybe it refers to what is on the first episode of the season.
    Maybe something that has to do with the flashbacks he has?

Oh, I don't know. It sounds like the beginning of the end of the show or of his time on the show. Now I'm nervous. :(

4. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I'm thinking it's more the beginning of the end of his time on the show because
    I just read Delkolover's post on the spoiler thread, and Eric's nowhere in that episode!!!:(

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Guys lets not freak out until we know for sure we have to freak out :). He could just be referring to his vacation time for all we know. Most probably he is not much in the second episode because he is still recovering. This would actually be a good thing because it would mean the writers realized that last time he came back way too fast. So hopefully a little bit of time will be devoted to his recovery and maybe we will even get a home scene :cool: that would be so nice! Anyways, I'm just trying to stay hopeful because, trust me, if he is leaving I'll be freaking out here with the rest of you :scream: :klingon:.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I lean torwards agreeing with you....

I am trying to stay positive....I really think he is referring to his vacation time being over and that his character might not be in the ep b/c he is still recovering from his injuries...I think him being in a full fledge coma is a little harder to come back from compared to what he went through last time.

We are also missing a huge chunk of storyline. For all we know he could be taking a break from the team to "find himself" or heal. So until we see the premiere I think we should all keep an open mind.

However, I am a little nervous that he could be also referring to the end of E/C!

He could also just be playing up the hype as actors often do....keep us guessing b/c they know his characters status is up in the air given the situation Delko was left in at the end of the season....he sooo knows everyone is reading his twitter page...why else would he twitter in the first place if not that he didn't know die hard fans were going to read it?

If you are really that nervous about it....text KGB at 542-542 and ask them....they seem to know these things. I asked them a while ago if Adam and Emily would be returning for season 8 and they said yes. They didn't have contract info but they said they would be back. In fact I just asked them how many eps we could expect this season and they replied that CBS has ordered 25!

It is tmes like this I really wish Corey was still with the show!!! :( Not to say he would even tell me but ya know he would give me one of his cryptic hints at the very least.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  7. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Oh crap. Y'all are really starting to freak me out here. I'm trying not to freak out, but...I'm worried because of

1- The twitter message
    2- The second episode has no Eric
    3- According to the spoilers, Natalia asks Calleigh why she shot at Delko, and Calleigh says she thought he was a suspect, that's what she was trained to do, and that Natalia would've done the same thing. Why are they bringing that up? Did Eric
    4- Eddie Cibrian's character is now a CSI, not a cop. Why would they need a new CSI? Did Eric DIE?

But on the positive side, Adam could've been referring to
    a) The beginning of the end of vacation time
    b) The end of his longer hair (which was possibly grown for flashbacks)

And, I don't think it's the show itself. Why would they bring a new character in if the show was going to end? They wouldn't. It would take time away from people's favorite characters.

Somebody hold me :(

8. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I'd love to share your optimisim hiphugger17, but
    According to Delcolover's post: "The ep ends with the team, sans Eric from the looks of the spoilers but who really knows, at a bar welcoming Eddie Cibrian's character to the team..."
    Though I understand that it would be too soon for Eric to go back to work, but why wouldn't he be at the bar, with the rest of the team ( I'm assuming that Cal would be there too), welcoming the new guy?

The same post continues "...it looks like Eddie C's character is in fact a CSI and not just a detective....that means yet another CSI..."
    A NEW CSI!!! Now this sounds really odd. Why would they bring a new CSI if Eric is only temporarily on leave? I have a REALLY bad feeling about this. :scream:

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

**holds silentdisco**
    lets not panic...

Ok I for one am all for teambuilding, but you cant team build without Eric. That is just wrong...on so many levels. So I am really, really hoping that we get to see Calleigh going home to Eric after the day at the lab. She needs to be by his side...I don't want them to break-up or anything.

I really, really hope that Natalia doesnt accuse Calleigh of intentionally shooting Eric. I would really love to see Calleigh emotional about this.

10. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

guys i don't think adam is leaving. I have to agree with those who think Eric is still recovering. And possibly he isnt at the bar because of it? Who goes from being in a coma to having drinks with the team at the bar (unless you are house md)?
    I think this tweet today was just him being quirky (if you read his other posts you will understand). He's already said that he is in this for the long haul and that if he is still able to do other projects it wont be an issue and from my count he isnt having a diffacult time continuing to do other projects on the side. I think he really ment that he is back from vacation and that it has ended his bit of fun and he's probably a little bummed by that, I mean come on if you were just off with friends in ireland and italy would you want to go back to your 9-5 job?
    Lets settle down everything will be ok.
    :D
    At least we now know where Eric Delko is....he's in the hospital in a coma.
    sorry if that was a bit off topic.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I know what you mean. I got a little worried when I read the possibility of Eddie's character coming in as a CSI. Still, I'm trying to remain positive because I think that there could be numerous explanations as to the things we've been reading and learning. As delkolover has said, not everything is shown in the spoilers so there still could be a scene were Eric is in that wasn't shown. I do think that he'll either be at the hospital or at Cal's. I'm pretty sure she has been taking care of him because after reading the 801 spoilers there's no way that these two ended the relationship, at least that's my interpretation. I guess we're pretty much left in the air when it comes to Eric but at least that's better than officially knowing that something bad is going to happen. At least there's still hope that everything will turn out well.

12. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Guys, stop freaking out!!

You're welcome! I don't think we should worry. He also sent a tweet saying he's back on his grind.
    Eddie is not his replacement and he does need recovery time.

I for one want to see Calleigh rip Natalia a new head! I don't think I've ever seen her give one back to Natalia. It would be good to see Calleigh defend her actions. She didn't mean to aim at Eric on purpose and I would think Natalia would be out of line to think so. She comes to the understanding, but, honestly, why think that way in the first place? Please, pish posh! I don't care, if that's her train of thought, there was no need for it.

Calliegh obviously loves Eric and wouldn't intentionally do anything remotely close to hurting, let alone, try to kill him! She talked about their relationship growing at Monte Carlo and maybe putting a baby in the story line, so I don't think this is the beginning to the end of his days on CSIM, but as I mentioned before, the beginning of the end of his well needed and deserving time off.

Now that he does know people are reading his twitter updates, I think he's trying to give us something to think about, but we shouldn't over-analyze it, because I'm pretty sure he's talking about his vacation. Or is he talking about the end of his relationship with Calleigh on the show and here comes in Eddie...NOT!! :guffaw:....BETTER NOT!! :klingon:

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I also think everyone is reading TOO much into my spoiler post. Ok, Eric wasn't there...doesn't mean he has left the team....half the time the spoilers change and not everything for the ep is posted b/c the writers know they are leaked and don't want to give everything away....the people auditioning only see what is posted at my site....they don't even know what happens until they are cast.

Half the time when an ep airs it is drastically different from what I originally read....the writers could be leaving him out on purpose b/c they don't want it leaked what happens to him from the premiere to this ep. Something I lean heavily torwards believing. So many things about this show get leaked so the writers want some aire of mystery and intrigue and look we are all talking about it!

I am going with 2 things that could happen imo:

1.) Eric is still recovering
    2.) Eric has decided to take a break b/c of his injury to "find" himself but of course it is in his blood as we find out in the premiere so he comes back.

And who knows...Eddie C's character could have been a CSI back when but when he went to L.A. was strictly a cop and returns as strictly a cop...H just refers to him in the past tense to make him feel at home. He could just be a cop. I only reported on what I read....that doesn't mean it is fact or it is going to happen that way or be that way.

I really think Adam was referring to his vacation time being over. None of it is in context of what is happening on the show....he simply mentions he is going back to work!! To be honest, I might have actually said it along the same lines as he did.

Remember spoilers are always subject to change and I think we all just need to relax and have some patience....the premiere will be here before we know it. Also, as the spoilers for the eps come out....we will know more.

14. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

well I won't panic...I'll wait a couple more weeks to do that ;)

and your right Delkolover, it could all change, and he might actually be in the episode, he better be, at least a small part, and I hope your right, then I can relax...

I'm staying calm people.... becouse when I start to panic, we haver a problem :shifty:

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I try to think positive, though it's not easy now.:wtf:
    But I believe he's not leaving the show, at least not yet, because if he would like to that I'm sure he would not sign the contract, right:confused:?

I think he won't be present in the episode, because he's still resting and healing. Or maybe he's still in coma? It's hard to say, especially like Delkolover said, that the spoilers often change and they may not be complete.
    Maybe after Man Down they realized it was a mistake to let him get back to work so early after such a serious surgery. So now they are doing it properly and Eric will be absent from work longer, just to make it more reliable. I think it wouldn't be a bad idea. It's just I'dl ike to see him during his healing proces.
    As for Eric and Calleigh's break up, well that'd be definitely too much for me. If they want to do it, I'll be very disappointed and mad:scream:.
    But I really hope they don't do this to us. It'd be too cruel. And for me watching the show wouldn't be such a pleasure anymore.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.