Dear Writers...

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Ginnna, Mar 18, 2009.

1. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

Hey Alamance: I'm not sure if that love triangle idea would go down very good. Too much like before. But, right.... the wacko "she-devil" Julia is definitely not the one for H! :cool:

2. H-COOL

H-COOL Dead on Arrival

Ok... but can Ron be taken out by my H-ERO? I'm really tired of Ron and H told Ron he would be dead by Father's Day in S6. H's predictions use to be 100% correct. But, this past Father's Day in S7, Ron was still grinning with his mangled, burned face! The guy needs to become fish food for real, this time, at the beginning of S8.

Oh... I want wish "she-devil" Julia killed for Kyle's sake, but can she be sent to 10-BUCK-2? Like... 4-EVER!!! I'm like Yelina... I really don't trust that chick.... and personally, I do not like her! She victimized and scammed people and saddled-up with a murderer for years. To say, she was totally manipulated by "Ron the Rat" for all those years and never once checked on the status of Kyle is just plain dumb! She was never a mother to Kyle. Just giving birth to a child does not make you a mom! H and Kyle need to form a bond with no "she-devil" distraction or attraction! :scream:

3. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Seems like I'm the only one who thought Julia was a good character. I think there was potential to make her a good foe for for Horatio but I guess the writers figured Ron was better and Julia ended up going bonkers.

4. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Nope ...Julia could have been great. Any good show needs a present evil and lurking evil. IMO they should have interchanged characters. Kill off Saris with a few episode....BUT surprise somehow that bad keeps coming ....whoever could be pulling the strings. Julia playing Horatios good nature and past history. AND she should get away with it at least for 5 episodes. Ron was to obvious and too normal a foe.

Dear writers and showrunners.

Please make up your mind as the hyping and direction of storyline and characters. Where are you heading with hyping this then hyping that?

From Aj

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Dear writers,

Please give Eric Delko the proper send off that he deserves.

BTW, you still suck

Love,
    texmex327

6. Bulletgirl20

Bulletgirl20 Hit and Run

Dear Writers.

Please give Ryan more storylines this season as it would be great to continue to find out who he is as a character

7. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

:guffaw::guffaw: Yeah and that too....BUT texmex beats me to it every time....:guffaw::guffaw:

8. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

True. Although one has to wonder how much longer Yelina can wait. Besides, it may be a moot issue. Something tells me she's gone on her way. Maybe I'm thinking too rationally, but I start to wonder how much abuse a normal woman can take from a man and his brother.

You're so right, HockeyinMiami. Actually, as the wife of someone who used to help try these cases, I can tell you that people who work this field do have a morbid sense of humor in RL. Think about it--You get up, eat your Wheaties, and then go deal with the dark side of humanity all day (or night) long. The pay stinks, budget's tight, self-serving bureaucrats and politicians know your job better than you do. Cohesion and a warped sense of humor are crucial to survival in that field. I can't even watch S6 or S7 for very long. In the past, Horatio and the team would stand up to all of these things--together. Now I'm really not sure what they're doing, but I can tell you that any forensics team with that kind of infighting would be dropping like flies from burnout.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  9. switchpoint

switchpoint Dead on Arrival

Dear Writers, I'm a huge fan of the show. Most of the time I just look at the outfits and know what episode it's from if it's season three and up. Anyways,I'm saying that you guys write some good,over the top yes, but good story lines. Just not how you portray then out to be. For example,I think it's great you guys put some romance in there. Specially for Eric and Calleigh(who didn't see that one coming) but you kinda got carried away. It was like EVERY episode had SOMETHING to do w/ them. At first,it's all sweet,but after awhile,it's just plain annoying.
    Secondly,you have so many great actors/actresses than you know what to do with. Ryan needs a storyline. I mean one where he's not ALWAYS getting into trouble even if it's for something good. For example,his major story since nailed was Wolfe in sheep's clothing. His hummer was abandoned on a major highway and you can't get a hold of the person when you are calling them,most people will go and try to find them. But no,after Eric couldn't reach him,what he do,him and Calleigh did it like bunnies(assuming how the sheets were) when their friend is missing,what the heck? Also,you all needed to follow up on the storyline. Did Eric and Calleigh ever find out what really happened?
    Please don't put the new character in front of Ryan,Natalia,and Frank. They deserve more time than him out of respect. Just b/c he's a big name(but not to me cause I still don't even know who he is and I've heard his name a thousand times) doesn't mean he trumps over the rest of them. That's my thoughts.
    P.S. I still give you guys credit for writing stories cause that must be stressful sometimes.

10. switchpoint

switchpoint Dead on Arrival

Does this actually go to the writers or something?

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

No, it's just for fun. Some say tptb have "people" who visit the sites, some believe they don't give enough of a hoot to even bother - no one really knows what they (tptb) read, see, or take into consideration.
    My advice is that if you have something to say that you really want heard then go to CBS' site & fill out the feedback form. :)

~~~~~~~~~

Dear Writers,
    Bloopers, bloopers!!!! Pleeeease!
    That's all ....for now.
    Mj. ;)

12. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Do the ties and shirts count? :p

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

^^ :lol: Good one, Alamance.

I'm not sure the writers would have control over the wardrobes or the bloopers, but we definitely need blooper reels on the dvd sets for all three csi shows.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Now that's funny:guffaw:
    Maybe the bloopers could include the cast/actor's reaction to some of the wardrobe that's forced on them.Perhaps this is the reaction:wtf:,or this:eek:.

15. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

i know other shows do it so csi shows should do it to i think