Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

2. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

3. das576

das576 Hit and Run

I just saw this too. Based on this it doesn't look like we will get any further romantic development btw these two. Or she is just bluffing? Who knows. Maybe there will just always be a lot of chemistry and sexual tension :)

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!~ DO check out the Mega Minute!

Melina talks about SMACked :adore: However, she still says that they usually put the leads together at the end of a show...:( And with the D/L stuff, Mac and Stella together may be too much. I have to say, I'm agreeing with her right now. Maybe once the D/L crap has toned down. Maybe...

Okay, don't watch it. It'll make you negative and cynical like I am right now...

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

C'mon Family! we need to stay together and strong!

Lisa--->
    Lisa, you have said it! you ha ve said it all! You are a Smacked Head now :D so i guess we still have hopes with our Nut

Dear Lori---> I don't know what happened but my message just dissapeared????? Then i will write later again but i really thought it had been posted last night

BTW I found in certain spoiler page in Spanish we are going to have 25 episodes again in S6. Does anybody know about it?
    This is the page

http://spoily.com/

Noe--> you are a sweetheart for posting this :D

Axel and Das---> My sound card doesn't work so i can't hear anything

Could anyone tell me what does Melina say????????? OMG She talks about Smacked??????

Since i don't hear, i pretend it doesn't say anything negative :D

Axel--> dear, I am going against my own nature because as a Nurse i want everyone lives however i must admit our only solution is they get rid of any of them. DL will be our curse as long as the focus is on them :(

6. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Yo, yo dear SMACked Family! (Sorry for my gangster talk; listening to rap:guffaw:)

Break up Lindsay and Danny! Break up Lindsay and Danny now, TPTB!!!~:scream::scream::scream:

That was a joke, at least I think it was.:shifty: (It is for now.:devil:)

So my sister and I were right; they might get together on the last season [after D/L break up]. Hehe~ I can be mean too:p

End soon! End soon! (Now that really was a joke. *Grins, ducks, runs* Don't throw tomatos or whatever you have in your fridges at me.:()

noealonso>>> Thank you so much for the link!^^

*Sighs* Deep, deep friendship right on the cliff of romance. *Dreamy-eyed* So sweet...reminds of the cover of Twilight (mind me, I swear that I despise of Twilight. It's just a good example:p) "Forbidden" love...how bittersweet...

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hey family! Thought I'd pop in for a quick squeee....when I saw the megaminute tweet about CSI: NY I was like great, more talk about D/L. Imagine my pleasant surprise when it was about Mac & Stella.... :D

I loved the smile on her face when she talks about these two being perfect for each other. Although I would love to see this show go on forever, I would have it end now if that meant that these two could finally be together.

**Crosses fingers** heres hoping that no one will stand in the way of true love :D

I miss you all...9 more weeks...are y'all excited yet?

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

WHAT????????? MELINA SAID THAT??????? Debbie faints Could anyone give me more details?????

My sound card is not working, i don't knwo what she has just said!

OMG Melina talking about Smacked!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious?

OMG

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

she basically said that they are pretty perfect together but not necessarily romantically - she said it's good because they approach things differently so they need eachother. the interviewer suggested that with D/L already going it might be too much and she seemed to agree, but she also said that when the 2 leads get paired up it is almost always towards the end of the run of the show - she didn't sound too pleased about that prospect (ie the end of csi:ny) which suggests it might happen but not just yet, not til they want to end the show anyway. or maybe that's just how she sees it. i do see her point :)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ahhhhhhhhhh Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but as she said, they are perfect for each other and none but your best friend who knows all your flaws and virtues. Stella has been there for him in moments nobody else shared and Mac was for her in those moments when she finally found her identity. And they helped each other to raise

C'mon! I can't quit! I' CAN'T :(

Besides Melina likes them

ps: GET RID OF D or L but get rid of them already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  11. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Dears, me again, the horror figure of all Smackies :D,

my dears, I´m so sorry for you that Melina once again confirmed: NO SMACKED....at least until the end of the show :lol:. Come on, don´t you cry, they have a great and special friendship, they love each other like brother and sister and need each other- my goodness, what´s so bad about it that they share a platonic love but not their beds? ;)
    And see, Danny and Lindsay have a relationship resp. marriage that won´t probably last the season- would you want such ordinary troubles and scenes for Stella and Mac? Nope, so enjoy the way it is between them, it´s beautiful anyway :).

My dearest Ghawazee,

Well, I wouldn´t mind a scene with Super-Mac and Stella in a bikini- all men in NY would commit all sorts of crimes to get locked with her in the interview room :lol:.
    Well, for now better don´t expect something Smacked, so that you won´t be too disappointed. Let´s just hope for good stories, not too many boring or bad episodes, and a lot of Mac and Stella as bro and sis, working together wonderfully ;).

It´s "stubborn", Dear :D and OBEY :lol:

No, I´m the only talking cake I know :D. But you also know a talking nut :lol:.

Well, fly over the tunnel and take a short cut :D.

Hey, they are my X-files, too, :p.

Hugs and byeeeeeeeeeee :)

Lori, well obviously the future for Smacked is still far away, if there is any, that is ;)

Love and hugs to you all :)

12. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Cant believe it!!!!!! Goshhh I want SMACKED on season 6!!!! :angryrazz:
    Stop all the Dantana thing!!!!:scream:

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

First off: Thanks NEO for the in formation:)

Second: for you Deb word per word the interview:)
    Matt: While many fans chose to dwell on death mainly who was killed in the finale,others turning there thoughts to love wondering if Mac and Stella will turn thier professional partnership into somthing more... MATT: I asked Melina her thought on the hot topic heres what she said...
    Melina: They fit together, I always joke about the ying an yang,there a great team because they approach things differently, but at the end you need each other, so romantic or not romantic I think there is that big brother kind of family thing, sister but I li...(Matt interuptes)MATT: It could be to much though with D/L involved to have Stella and Mac, then it becomes love boat. Melina: Yeah think it..and then when you put your two leads together its usually at the end of the run of the show, you know what I mean Matt: Right...Blah Blah bye bye

Third: For you Andro:
    I'm not so quick to dismiss SMACK or relinquish my theory:lol: You state this as the "obvious" but the way I see it the future of Smack was not determined by this interview...Melina is not going to "give up" any information about season six and it seemed she suggests that Mac and Stella fit together and they need each other "so romantic or not romantic" (her words not mine:))I think theres that big bro kind of family thing sister but I li... Then Matt cuts her off.. So what was she about to say before Matt took the conversation into the D/L direction? and as for putting the two leads together at the end of the run, she wasnt telling us anything we dont already know, but who's to say that is the way TPTB will play it out?:lol: And come to think about it, it sounds like Matt and others see the same thing we see... I guess I'm a "Tough nut to crack" too!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori!!!!!!!!!! :D you are a sunshine! This stupid computer is giving me headaches (Btw i took a nap so i couldn't edit my previous messages and now i regret them:alienblush:)

Melina did say it! But of course as Gary, she can't say nothing at all so we will never know when Smacked happen (if it ever happens:cool:) It's something she has said before as i said inside the Spoiler Discussion Thread but it's always nice to read she understand Smacked in the same way we do!!! (that's why she wrote 5.24 and we love it :D )

Could anyone tell Matt Mittovich not to become into some annoying reporter? He dared to interrupt her!:scream: Just when she was going to say her opinion on Smacked!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

And it wasn't she implied the DL thing but Mr Mittovich:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Thanks but no thanks. We already have enough with just one. We have full hands with it:lol:

Dearest Nut

:guffaw: i think DL has a big advantage on you but still don't burn all your wheels yet;)

Who says they need a bed?:lol: (that one was for Gio:lol:) She didn't confirm ANYTHING. The nice:wtf: guy interrupted her, now i want to know what she would have said:drool:"I li....." I bet she was going to say she likes the idea of Smacked:drool:

I know Mac would be capable of anything just to have Stella in bikini:lol: he went to Helenika so i am sure he would cross the entire universe just to be with her

i know i won't find boring or bad episodes. It's just the crap thing in the air which provoques me this constant change of mood:cardie: Knowing Sheldon's new love will please me along with Don mourning angel and Mac and the Voice. I would want Stella scenes (many) just to survive the marriage thing:p

I claim for some DNA test to you. I want to know if you are a nut or you are just a peanut:guffaw:
    sorry, planes don't work well for me:lol: and boats either (not when i have in mind the sinking of certain ship:lol:)

Catu---> check inside the Stellarina Thread. I got Melina singing vid!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Let's change mood

From DevianARt (courtesy of 47s)
    [​IMG]

Made by Dingbat

[​IMG]

15. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hello Smackies!!!

I wanted to cheer you up a little before we read all this ugly spoiler so here's a Smacked vid, it has a lot of their best moments and also a lot of "the looks" please listen to the lyrics af the song it´s truly Smacked!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrD5_jP7l7o&feature=fvsr (all the credit goes to IceQueenHesTer)

Hugs to you all!!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.