Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Lori!

Yes, she was:bolian: It's from a great episode Here's to you Mrs Azrael. The last scene inside the interrogation room was shocking. Wasn't there an episode in S5 which ended in the same shocking way for my Stella and for Mac???? (Now i got lost. Chem the whole morning and afternoon fried my brains:lol:)
    I have reached that conclusion after a lot of thinking. I mean, how is possible you have the greatest thing at the end of S5 and then getting back to Antarctica again? No way! I mean, yeap, technically it's possible but i don't think it's probable because it wouldn't make sense:confused:

And i know TPTB said they had plans for my Stella so i hope that includes a date with the love of her life:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Debbie :)

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie invited me on Twitter, and I don't know what to do there seriously.. :lol: It's Sunday here! And my daily routine is... Day dreaming about Mac and Stella. :) First of all, I certainly have faith and trust in season 6, and I won't let the spoilers ruin my spirits for them. Don't you know that their feelings just grows stronger each and every day? Never ever stops developing, it's just that we can't see them visibly. ;)

Everybody knows... ;)

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Me neither LOL It's too short for some too talktative like me LOL :D

watch Manhattan Manhunt again. I know you liked it. Besides you must watch "Mac is marking-his-territory-around-Stella" scene. That comment to Horatio about "Stella already have you on speed dialing" or something like that was hilarious :D Also i love "I can see from the moon. I just love those blue boxes" :lol: :lol::lol:I really would love a crossover again with Miami. I miss Horatio's sunglasses :lol:

Have a nice day my dear and take care your throat :)

btw: I have been thinking...Besides Danny nobody else said we cannot have another uncouncious CSI. if Stella hist her head when she falls during the shooting and then Mac driving out of control just to take her. That would be cool :D

Debbs ;)

ps: WHERE IS ALISONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN????????

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Watch again? I'm busy MSN with a Sunshine. :lol: Later get distracted by her beautiful updates then missed that part again. That will be my night routine to watch again. ;) I kind of love it when Stella is around Horatio, how I wish Mac turns up and show his jealousies. Horatio with sunglasses? Yes, he's cool with it. Anyhow, the Sunshine is going to sleep now. :lol: She's tired. ;) I hope she have a nice dream of Mac and Stella while sleeping.

Debbie! You have a great idea there. If only... If only.. there would be another surprise at the beginning of the season. *wink* *wink*

Take care of my throat? I would break it first... :guffaw:You have a nice day too and sweet dreams!

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I firmly believe the Sunshine you talk about adores you (not in the way Virus said she adored Mac but REALLY adoring you :lol:) I think meanwhile Mac trest Stella as an equal (i will never complain about that) the fact she loves him makes you feel she is adoring any step he gives (and it's true :D ) but with Horatio there was just a mutual respect and comfortable feeling so she is not distracted when she was with him. Which is totally different when she is with Mac :D (heck, it's the love of her life after all! :D )

Besides Horatio is sexy around stella and Mac so vulnerable and sweet :D (and jealous LOL)

Ok this Sunshine says until tomorrow.

my hugs dear

Debbs :D

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I can see that. I keep giggling when Horatio is around Stella. But I never go and pay attention to what they are saying as I said just now. I need to use headphones tonight. :) And I'll reach that scene somehow. Season 2 is great but somehow we got Frankie. And I have yet to reply you about Manhattan Manhunt. Yes I love it! The case is great and certainly is Mac and Stella. They do have those intense gazes around, they always do right? Debbie, your song makes me cry! :lol: I will... I will... Thank you for that!

Yes, like you said, a mutual respect between Horatio and Stella whereas Mac and Stella there's a rapport, a close and harmonious relationship in which there is common understanding. :adore:

hugs to you too :)

7. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Gio, that was good :) Very, very nice scenario. Loving Flack :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So true :) They have gone one step closer to togetherness. You can't go back. If they go back, they lose fans forever...The only way is up.

I hope so! I want another coffee date, but a real date if you catch my drift ;)

YAY! Maniac Driving Mac! That is something I'd love to see :adore:

Yes! Couldn't agree more. Besides, Horatio has his own curly haired goddess lady ;)

Okay, well I have to go get dressed and get ready to go. My mom's band's playing today and I'm going to go see them and I'm going to visit my grandpa as well :)

Love ya,

Axel

8. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey honey :)

First ---> I don't remember where, but ages ago (I'm talking at least a year ago) I think I read somewhere that it takes them 8 days to film an episode. It must have been years ago because that's when Vegas was my favourite of the CSI shows. I think I saw it in an interview with Marg Helgenberger, and she was at the set and it was 2am and they were still going. But I'm pretty sure she said 8 days.

Second ---> I completely agree with all of that. I think grounds for Deception changed something in them. Even that end scene where Stella read his coffee grounds and said how lucky she was to have him in her life ... she's a very open and loving person normally, but I don't think she would have said that if he hadn't followed her to Greece. His actions were a big statement about how much she means to him, and I don't think they'll ever be the same again.
    In the earlier scenes, i agree we had way more scenes, but the scenes in s5 were so much more meaningful. In the earlier seasons the moments would be small - just a word of comfort from one to the other, or an argument or something - and even though they're good scenes, in s5 we got a whole new level of closeness. They were having coffee together, he was talking over his problems with her, asking for advice, going to Greece, etc etc. So many deep emotional things were happening, and I think the scenes we got were much more meaningful than those of the earlier seasons. Which is great. Maybe something is changing! :)

Anyway guys, I could really use the support of the family right about now. I heard on the news this evening that a family of 5 who live in my suburb were bludgeoned to death in their home on Friday night. A couple of hours ago I found out who they were, and I know them. Not very well, but I do know them. I'm very upset :(

9. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi my dear Smacked family[​IMG]

especially my dear Jenn[​IMG]

I really hope you are feeling better in the meantime, your smacked family will try to cheer you up!!!

I told it before I started "rewatching" with s1 and I enjoy to see the slow but intense development of their love. Two friends who went together through stormy weathers, seeing the other one with different lovers, going through mazes but finally found together in GFD.
    "coffee grounds" is only one ep away but already legendary!!!!!!!

Is this deep, growing love not much more desirable and rare than the D/L-story?!?!!?

Well, IMO it would be much more awesome in this world of turn-on/turn-off-partnerships!

Amen, but that´s my opinion!!!!

Hugs to you all!!!!

Udonna
    [​IMG]
    PS. Hope you are better too Axel and had a great day!!!!

10. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi, Smacked-Babes :),

well, believe me, I´m not proud of the fact that I seem to be right that Smacked won´t happen in this season, too, because if I had to choose, then better for Smacked than for another D/L-drama-season- c´mon, TPTB, this sucks badly :rolleyes:. My only hope is that now the D/L-climax will be reached and either after the season one of them will leave or they will see divorce and and we´ll get rid of that story :D.

Ghawazee, my dearest :),

You know, you never have to apologize, write whenever you can and want, but I do hope very much, you haven´t committed a murder :D, though if I´d send Mac and Stella to interrogate you, you wouldn´t mind, I guess :lol:.

Well, they have a heart- but only for D and L/L :rolleyes::D.

Mac´s got a nice bum, why deny it :D? Thanks, my dear, I´m a soft, sweet cake, bite me :lol:.

Thanks, I´ve slept enough :D. No, no, no, pleaso no kidnapping or I´ll have to stay away from here (no blackmail intended here :D). Well, I always love to know what time it is, I´m afraid :D.

I love you, too, though you are mad Smackers, but you´re forgiven, coz you´re nice folks, even when you´re awake :lol:.
    OK, I´ll try to understand the language, though I´m not keen to ever learn it :D

Aha, you don´t only say weird things, you even do them- that´s interesting, tell me more about it :D.

But I love you anyway, my dancing Ghawazee, so keep on dancing and have fun. Love and hugs from Andromeda-nut :D :)

Axel, I can´t admit something that I don´t believe, it´s as simple as that :lol:. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Love and hugs to you all :)

11. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

hey ya'll:D
    :D Im glad you loved it:D Well I could always write it from each Mac and Stella's POV, thought I don't think I should post it here:lol: think I have to post it on ff.net.. and I have to send it to my beta:lol:

and Debs, the pics you posted, I love it when Mac try and comfort her:)

Im glad that you also liked it:D

Many hugs to Jenn, we're here for you and we'll try to cheer you up!:)

#Gio

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jenn, my sweet Jenn, my love to you. Remember those kiddos who called you Miss Jenny and it will help you a lot:)

Dear Axel---->
    I hope they know The Smacked Family exists :D I mean, Melina said in an interview she did know about people who wanted Mac and Stella together. So if Melina did know about us then TPTB must know as well:p
    of course i do :D The coffee date was great even tough they talked about psycho Ella:p Another dinner would be great just talking about other things than cases. Just personal stuff:drool:

and at least i need Fan Fiction with a scene like that. Maniac Mac like a crazy man just trying to save his love:drool: or because his love was in danger. I just need a fix up after he ran when Virus was smached in the head:rolleyes:

YELINA!!!!:adore: If Sophia hadn't been hired to work in Miami i would have loved she portrayed Stella's long lost sister (if she had a biological one:drool:)

JENN--->
    thank you dear! and I beleive you must be right because I know i have read somewhere (and i think it was in one of Melina's forum) Melina and Gary participated in some event and it was 5 am and the event was going on and they were filming???:confused::confused: (sorry i can't remember very well. I need to visit that forum more often)

I agree with all this and i believe they will go slow in a new direction. That last stare from Stella to Mac must mean something.:adore:

Dear Udonna--->
    how beautiful things you have just said!:adore::adore::adore:In 5.24 he did all things we expected he could have done for her:adore: The way they have been there for each other during al these years, the way they have understood each other, comforted each other , helped each other, love each other even tough they have never said the words.....
    Smacked exists no matter what despite any DLL obsession is firmily installed in our writers' head (DLL sounds like a kind of bacteria:lol:)

Gio--->
    you can write anythign and it will be very welcome:lol: but i guess the R qualification would requiere to be posted in another place ;)
    And i love when he comforts her. It's like he can't tolerate she suffers like at the end of 5.24:adore: :adore: :adore:

My dearest Nut:)

If i were billonaire i would buy the real Titanic and i would send them to a lovely honeymoon, I could be an angel, coudn't i?:angel: Don't you think we already had much of "DL climax"?????:rolleyes: At this point DL has become into "the anticlimax" :lol:
    I wouldn't ! Especially if they are holding hands[​IMG] :lol: And i would have written anyway. Obeyance is not in my dictionary everyday;) Only time to time:angel:
    Last time someone told me "bite me" wasn't laughing or too happy with me:lol:
    Just tell me if there is a way to convince you? Being so stubborn as you are makes the ride interesting trying to convince you but we need to see the light at the end of the tunnel at least ;)

You have posted too early and i couldn't finish my message inside the Stellarina Thread and you will be away a whole week. Come back soon:)

Debbie :)

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!~

:adore::adore: Slow, but intense. Great description Udonna. Seriously, I don't mind slow as long as we get there. If it's season 52, so be it :lol: TPTB, don't listen to that last sentence. Just contradict our wishes like normal:rolleyes:

Oh and Mac and Stella's love? Way more desirable than Danny and Lindsay's *pokes TPTB*.

Hill also said Talk CSI influences the storylines :adore: They've gotta know we exist :D Besides, didn't we mention the Greece thing, then poof we get Greece? Although Melina did that...Maybe she read the thread and saw that idea and thought "Wow. That would be a cool idea :D." Okay, I'm going a bit crazy right now...

That would've been very cool. Question: Did Mac ever meet Yelina? I don't think he did. I wonder what he would've thought if he had...Hmm, I smell fan fiction idea :)

IT SO DOES! :adore::adore::adore::adore: That was the first time I was about 80% thinking they would kiss and it wouldn't be the wrong timing :)

Talk to you soon girls :)

Axel

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

My sentiment exactly!

Debbie invited me on Twitter, and I don't know what to do there seriously..
    ASPRINE:
    Neither do I:lol: But you are pretty "Computer savvy" you will figure it out!

DEBB:
    Me neither LOL It's too short for some too talktative like me LOL :D

Boy am I glad to hear this!! I am not the only one then:lol:

The ultimate of cool!!!

AXEL:
    Exactly and by the way they are starting to write them, even they know its only forward, besides there are more then D/L fans who watch.:rolleyes:

They have gone over the professional line to the personal, you can definitly see it progressing as the seasons go by.

My Dearset Jenn:
    How horrific for you. I am so very sorry, my heart and prayers are with you:(

Andromeda:
    Careful my friend... One never knows what the future holds:)

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i've been away for 5 days so i'm sure i've missed a lot - but i noticed this - where is this interview?! i have been on twitter for ages but i lost my tweet mojo a while ago - maybe if he lends mac his blackberry they can reinspire me ;)

to get vaguely back on topic - i was watching "what you see is what you see" again tonight - i love that ep, and the look mac gives stella when she comes into his office in that slinky black number is just priceless - i'd never really spotted it before - eyes on stalks just about covers it :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.