William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alienor

alienor Police Officer

For Gunshy, I had the same issue ! The first did not work, then I bought it elsewhere, then it worked. But unfortunately, I didn't like the moovie :(

As for Manhunter, great movie. I watched it so many times, that when people talk about Hannibal, I think of Brian Cox and not Anthony Hopkins.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

He will be back, he kept his hand as ex. producer for a reason, and after "DUBLIN CAROL" and as his character Grissom, he said to Warrick 'I missed Vegas" he's a restless man and gets bored easily, I predict he will come back as Jorja did. This is where he achieved his popularity. And doing the same play night after night with the same dialogue, might get old and stale after a while. Plus he adore his buddies from CSI, that's a well known fact. Betcha he will return soon.[​IMG]

3. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Yeah, I do think Brian did a good job :)

As far as CSI goes, I honestly don't care who comes or goes...I've pretty much quit watching the show, as sad as that is :( I'm not happy about it, but without Billy's regular presence (in Grissom) on a regular basis, I can't do it...Congrats if the show goes well and continues to, which I'm sure it will. I don't wish anything bad on anyone or the show itself ;p

Who's up for Blackbird this week? Anyone going?

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

5. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

oh dear GOD!!! this is my last post before me and britters go to chicago. wish us luck!!! billleeeeeee!!!!! :drool:

i'm so excited i can't think straight at the minute! :thumbsup:

6. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

have fun! Bring me back a can of Old Style :D And tell Billy to play nice with ALL his fans in the future :lol:

7. britfan

britfan Pathologist

My Gunshy didn't work either! Now that is odd. I ended up getting mine from German Amazon! :lol: But it's in English wi German Subtitles so all is well. No messing with that accent!

Still grumpy from being faffed about with the airline trying to check in on line. They told me to ring the booking agents who sent me back to the airline... who then admitted they should have told us we couldn't check in on line as it was their flight but by a different airline!! :scream: :scream:

They. Got. Both. Barrels. :lol:

Popppppppppyyyyyyy!!!!!! We're gonna Chicago tonight!!!!!!! we're coming, Billlllyyyyeeeeeee!!!! Hang on!!!!

Just having a brew in my Billymug (courtesy of Gameface I believe... cheers, dude!) and putting my Sharpie in my bag ready for Billy to sign my copy of 'Blackbird.' Teacher organisation!!

Oh, yeah, GF, talking about my Billymug (excellent choice of pics on it, btw. Phwoar!) PLG has nicked the screen print you included in the packaging and is taking that for Billy to sign should we run at him and pin him down to the ground... How rude!! surely, as it was MY birthday, in MY present, that's MY pic!!

Tell her, Gameface! Tell her! Roflmfao!!!!

8. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I have never seen Manhunter,is good?

9. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

I don't think so Britters. Thats my pic and i got it fair and square!! I do believe I received the pic as a thank you for purchasing a billy mug! :rolleyes: Plus i think its him in manhunter on the pic - you always say his face is too young in that movie - whereas I lurrrrrrvvvve him in manhunter:drool:, as well you know, so I think I should have it. :rolleyes:

mmmmmmmmmm.............billy in manhunter.......................:drool:

10. britfan

britfan Pathologist

You are so walking to the airport, screen print picture of billy stealer!

Please pack for me! I'm bored! Sob!

11. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

yes it is wonderful, you must watch it! A very dark movie. But really great.

And as for you two, leave me out of this :lol: I don't want to be hearing about instances of air rage on American Airlines flight out of 'ere to O'Hare :lol:

Tell ya what, get Billy's autograph for me when you pin him down, and there will be a cool artistic Billy-type prize for whoever accomplishes the task :angel:

12. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Thanks,i will see the movie. Sure WP is awesome in,he is a great actor!!!

13. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Enjoy your time in Chicago Ladies ! you will see the play on July 22nd, don't you? I'am looking forward to your reviews.

Here is a news:

Source : broadwayworld.com

Another article: Leisure Blog Chicago Tribune

I'am so happy for them the play is successfull :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
  14. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I'm happy for him, but this would delay her return to CSI.

15. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh my GOD I'm SO HAPPY they're having to extend that play!! GOD- CONGRATS Billy, Mattie, & everyooone! Oh my GOD I'm so happy! I mean, not that it surprises me; the play is THAT GOOD...but oh my gooood I'm SOO thrilled for them!!

Have fun in Chicago, staring at that beautiful *erm* Billy ;) :devil: We are expecting a FAN MEET :)
    xo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.