Gil and Lady Heather #5 - Soul Mates

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by vegaslights, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

One of the scariest things about this episode is that doctors are supposed to be the most respected and trustworthy people around. They must have all kinds of background medical records on their patients, who in turn trust that the MD will NOT go against the privacy code of conduct. Dr. Psychopath (what's his name again?) chose Zoe because she fit into his perfect human image, so I immagine that the creeper would have been studying her and doing background checks on her for some time to satisfy his own perverse need for power. Nice thought eh? As if this episode isn't freaky enough as it is.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Lay Heather's thong? :lol: with a picture of Gil and her? Priceless! :lol:

3. KiraGrissom

KiraGrissom Judge

I kinda liked the boxer shorts with them haveing the tug of war for the whip on it. They are just so sexy together, even as shadow people.

Love your sig banner.

4. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

heh thanks everyone for the comments :D

i like the apron...can u imagine lh wearing tt while making tea for 2?:lol:

5. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

lmao! It is! Don't forget the boxers..
    Seriously, Kira those are awesome! I love the tees :D

I would love to see that. Then they can ease Lady Heather back in.. I expect that Gil and Lady H's relationship would just get more intense. And this time, because of POTTR, her trust on Gil will be back. So they can definitely work together on finding that baby.

6. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

I vote for the start of season 7 being the lost baby case - that would really start things off with a bang.

Just hope the evil doc didn't kill the baby and shoved it in that dirt pile. There were no signs of a baby living at Zoe's apartment and I can't see the father taking possession of said baby since he lost his job and possibly his wife (damn cheater).

Where's the Baby?

Hey Shane, I made this pic just for you because you are the King of PR Pics and you are a Stand Up example of a younger member who spreads only Positive Thoughts and Peace at this message board. I commend you for that and never change buddy.

[​IMG]

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Now this sounds exciting. Yes, the whole missing baby issue would be a wonderful kick off for a season seven. Just hope like you said the baby didn't fall victim to the evil doctor...*shudders at the thought* I would love to see Grissom and Heather find the baby in some foster care. Then Heather could get some peace and have a piece of her daughter at the same time. I think Grissom would make a great dad or grandfather for that fact. One thing Heather is sure one sexy grandmother. :D

abc, I agree with Tazzer. To be one of the younger talk memebers you spread the most positive discussions all over the boards. You were also one of the first to congrat me on my change to MOD. I appreciate that and also consider you a fine young man. You will go far with that attitude.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Aww, *hugs Taz and LSB* What you both said really means alot. I thank both of you.

Taz, thats some awesome art there! Great job. Gotta love Gil/Lady H!

9. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

Well, dang... i'm late to the party. But congrats on the new thread and I have many good Gil and Heather wishes to discuss here. Well guess that would b matter of opinion. Anyway

I wish we could see more of these two. Just bring her on twice a season, minimum. I'm sure CBS is getting tired of my letters but I'm determined! How can they not want to bring Heather around for more eps when they sizzle everytime they do?

But the fact that whether or not Zoe had a baby was unresolved, not to mention we were never given an outcome as to what was gonna happen with Zoe's murderer leaves the door open to another ep. And that's music to my ears.

If WP is really going to take a step back from the show next season, what a better way to do so than showing his relationship work out with Heather and him wanting to b there for her and the baby? Well there may b better but I like really like that idea.

:)

~R.C.

(and i'm with LadySara and Taz, Shane. -You're alright in my book :D )

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Oh no. :eek: The thought of BP taking a step back in S7 doesn't sound good to me. :( I find it sooooooo boring when he's not in an episode. :(

Your idea ruzila sounds great to me. :D
    All we need to know is this . . . does the baby exist? :eek:

--------------------------
    [​IMG]

11. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

OT: Speaking of thongs, it reminds me of Julie Cooper's red thong. :lol: :lol: I would show it but . . . . :rolleyes:

Thank god for The OC. :D My Mindy fix. :lol:

----------------------------
    [​IMG]

12. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

heh i know which one you're talkin about ... :lol: :lol: i thought that scene was hilarious

13. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

I hope it's okay to ask this here. Anyone know where I can find Gil/Lady H headers? I've been looking everywhere and can't find any!

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i don't believe that i haven't noticed that forum earlier!!! i'm a total GG/LH fan!!!! :D i just can't WAIT until they meet again! earlier i was pro - GSR, but i "betrayed" :lol: when i saw LHB two months ago and i think grissom fits to LH so much better than to Sara!!!
    the idea of the baby is just great, it's definiately not a closed case yet, i'm sooo impatient to see what the writers are prearing for us :D !!!

15. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

hello y'all! yay a new thread!

A lost baby case? Hmmmm... I guess that would be pretty intersting. I forget, did Zoe have the baby?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.