William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

GO read the article on the Jorja Passionate thread, I won't spill the beans and well, just go read it. I always figured he'd return, beings he kept his hand on as ex. producer. He loved this show and the people, the team, so when he gets burnt out on doing his play thing, he did return after "Dublin Carol" didn't he? How fabulous that would be, I watched last nights CSI and didn't realize how damn boring it is without him, not anything against the other characters, but he's the man~the CSI man:thumbsup:

2. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I'm thinking WP will back to CSI for a few of epis in S10 like he said,and like Jorja is returning for a few of epis too. How much time WP will be in his play?

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

it's running until August 9th. imo, he'll appear in S10 for sure since this might be the last season of CSI, period. WAT is an example that everything might happen and seeing CSI's sliding ratings there is a chance the show will end.

4. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

He only will be until August 9th?!? WOW!!!
    Although he is not in the first episode, he would later appear with Jorja. He said that will back for a few of episodes more. Keep the faith.

5. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

I personally would be very suprised if he came back to csi. For more than one episode anyway. He left it for a reason - he was bored with it. He likes the theatre much much more. In fact, i'd be shocked he he came back! :eek:

Jf is obviously coming back cos the powers that be are panicking about the huge drop in ratings since billy left. ;)

6. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Didn't he hint that he'd do a couple episodes, partly based in France? I didn't imagine that did I? :lol:

I think then, that will be his lot. And tbh, that'd do me just fine! I haven't watched CSI since he left, and even though it was nice having him on TV a lot, I don't miss the show really. So if he did those 2 eps, then all good :) There's all his past episodes I can happily watch over, and I hope he continues to do more theter, as I guess he plans on.

I guess him doing a couple episodes would give CSI an almighty boost, cos lets be honest, as much as some don't want to admit it, it's falling on it's arse since he left.

I agree with PLG, he left for a reason, no reason to think he wants to go back to do multiple shows.

7. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Sure they has a plan to bring gil back next season too. I think he'll do a few of episodes more,as he said he would. He left for sara,but the writers can have some special stories for him and her. I keep the faith,sure we all will see to WP in CSI again.

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i, on the other hand, would be surprised if Billy didn't come back. he left to do theater b/c this is what he wants to do full time but he also still feels responsible for CSI. he sees the show is doing worse and he won't say no if TPTB ask him to do a few episodes to help the ratings. one or two eps is 2-3 weeks of work, and i think it's not too much to ask for, especially if he's gonna get paid a lot.

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Geez, no Emmy nom again?!:scream: Oh well, you all pretty much summed up how I feel on that, but I also don't think Billy dwells too much on it either. He seems happy with where he's at and he knows where he stands.

I think he'll be back on CSI, if asked. He obviously doesn't want to abandon the show in any way and remain involved as much as he can. After all, he didn't want the character killed off, so there's always that possibility of a return.

10. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Billy WILL be back on CSI for guest spots only. He already said that he would do that. So I'm patiently waiting to hear what episodes he will appear in, and then I will tune in to watch gladly. I really miss Grissom on CSI , so I'm happy, happy, happy that he will be returning for an appearance or two. :adore:

11. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I agree with you,he will back to csi too.

12. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Sorry..my bestest friend, CSIz_4 got me 'Manhunter' for my birthday (aww) & clearly I'm watching it right now and LOVING it!!! GOD Billy is SO GORGEOUS....much sexier when he's older but still that voice...God that voice just makes me...well....yeah :devil: Moan and groan baby!

Personally I agree with him that Brian Cox is a phenomenal 'Lector' but I prefer Anthony Hopkins; sorry Billy my love!

Ok, one more squee (I'm a screamer! Every time I hear 'Chicago' I flip out too) *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
    Did I tell everyone that every time I see a sign for 'Chicago' I cry? Ask CSI_z She's heard it....

xoxo

13. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Well first of all [​IMG] Crim even if it's belated. [​IMG]

"Manhunter" is a great movie and Billy is definitely delicious in it...all brooding and intense. :devil:

I have 3 new Billy movies on their way to me: The Beast, Passed Away, and Gunshy, which hopefully will work this time. I can't wait to get them, so I totally understand how you feel Crim.

14. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

YAY on your new movies!! :) Thanks for the belated birthday wishes :) That's very sweet....Billy is the BEST birthday present ever! (and I think CSIz would agree ;p)
    It's so much more than I could have ever asked for....*sigh*

Anyhoo, yes he is HOTT in Manhunter! And I was VERY pleasently surprised to hear that voice....Oooooh Goooood that vooooice......Oooh God...it does naughty things to me :devil::drool: It's like such a HUGE turn on....yikes. LOL I'm not a huge fan of Brian Cox as Hannibal, but I still think he did a great job, and Anthony Hopkins phenomenal Hannibal would've overshadowed Mr. Gorgeous :p

15. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Brian Cox is great. I'm sorry, but Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal makes me :lol: which is surely the wrong reaction to have! He's just so over the top the big drama lovey that he is :D

Ya know gilsgal - it's strange about the DVD of Gunshy isn't it, that so many don't work and that they continue to sell em! I hope the one you get now works.

I ended up making a copy of mine onto a blank DVD, and then that version worked. Very odd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.