Emmy Noms

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by MacsGirlMel, Jul 16, 2009.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

So is there a way to list anything any of the three shows got nominated for? I know LV got a few but I can't find out about the others.

2. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

I think that they posted the complete list on www.emmys.com, but I can't seem to find it there...Maybe I'm looking in the wrong part of the site...*shrugs*:confused:

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I know Ed Asner was nominated for his guest role in the CSI:NY episode "Yahrzeit", but I'm not sure about any others. Lemme go see if I can find a list...

Ok, I found this list. Here are the categories copied from there:
    CSI: Crime Scene Investigation:

Outstanding Cinematography For A One Hour Series ("For Warrick")
    Outstanding Prosthetic Makeup For A Series, Miniseries, Movie Or A Special ("A Space Oddity")
    Outstanding Sound Editing For A Series ("Mascara")

CSI: New York:

Outstanding Guest Actor In A Drama Series (Ed Asner, "Yahrzeit")​
    Those are the only ones I found on that page. If there are others, let us know. :)

I'm glad to see that Ed got nominated for his role in "Yahrzeit" - it was a great episode, and he did a wonderful job. I hate that there weren't any other acting nominations, but the CSI shows generally get snubbed for this kind of stuff, so I'm not surprised.

Congrats to CSI for the cinematography, sound editing and makeup nominations, though. :D

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I just saw the list a few minutes ago and I have to say congrats to CSI and CSI:NY. Yahzreit was one of the best episodes this season and Ed Asner did a terrific job. Also, the makeup for A Space Odyssey was indeed amazing and deserves a nomination. Heck, all their prosthetic makeup stuff looks so real, so it's great they got nominated for that :D

5. Remmy

Remmy Victim

Yes well done to those nominated they deserve it.

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Other than Ed Asner, all the other nominations were for the technical awards. Non of the main stars were moticed. What's next? They couldn't get a nomination for the guy who shines Horatio's sunglasses? How about the person who cleans the Hummers and Denalis? Grissom's bugs trainer?