Who is your favorite character and why?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Biomeka, May 29, 2009.

1. CSI Finatic

CSI Finatic Civilian

Re: Whos your favoirte Charater and why?

I haven't really watched CSI Miami, although my cousin thinks its the best. I'll have to try it out. But CSI Las Vegas is the series I have always loved, and my favorite character from that series is Sara Sidle. I like Danny from CSI New York, too.

2. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

LV: Catherine. She's awesome! I was just watching the 2nd episode of Season 1 where she uses that pager she found at the crime scene and calls the guy and traps him in the hotel room. Then he gets busted :p

Miami: Calleigh. Smart, sassy, sweet and excellent with guns. Crime fighting on 4 inch heels. Amazing LOL

NY: Flack and Stella. I like Flack's attitude and Stella is just cool.

3. shigg66

shigg66 Dead on Arrival

LV: my fav was Sara(please bring her back),Catherine comes a close second,would liked to have seen more of these 2 working together
    NY:Mac and Stella
    MIAMI:has to be Calleigh and Natalia,not sure about Delko anymore

4. ChaliQ

ChaliQ Victim

1. Lady Heather, CSI Las Vegas: Knows what she wants & takes it. Very sexy needs more plots with her & Nick since Grissom has been taken. Obviously a woman who doesn't act like most other women in cop shows, always trying to act tough even you can see they're not, always whining about how hard it is to be a woman in a "mans job" & how they never get any respect.There are only 3 that I can think of that it doesn't matter man or women they are there to get the job done & that's what they do.

2. Calleigh, CSI Miami: Goes about her business & is very professional not like the others, (men or women) with whom she works still very feminine & sexy. Nothing to prove to anyone.

3. Fiona, Burn Notice: Not a CSI but she is also another woman with nothing to prove to anyone. Smart, confident & very independent. Still feminine & very sexy.

As far as the men are concerned:

1. Speed, CSI Miami: Says it's only a job, but never quits until the job is done. He is the best at what he does & he knows it. He does not need any praise from co-workers & if he misses something, while whoever found what he missed tries to rag on him he doesn't fall into that trap.

2. CSI Las Vegas: Grissom, Nick & Warrick. It's a tie. All three of these guys are very professional at work, all confident & very good at there jobs. Work is for work & playtime is for playing. All interact well with all of the other personalities at there place of work.

3. CSI New York: Detective Mac Taylor oversees the New York lab which doesn't seem to have much of the state of the art lab equipment. Very good leader runs a tight lab. He should be transferred to Miami to straighten out the petty differences between the lab techs which seem to be the main focus of the Miami people rather than the cases they are supposed to be working.

5. Remmy

Remmy Victim

LV my fav as always been Sara I liked her empathy with victims even if it led her down the wrong path at times.
    Ny Stella.
    Miami I liked Alex.

6. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Wow, I was starting to wonder whether anyone else had Lady Heather as a favorite. She's a very intriguing character. I loved watching Grissom and Lady Heather. I wish they'd bring her back for something. I'd actually like to see her interact with Dr. Langston.

Miami? Definitely Rick Stetler. Except for the times when the writers conveniently made him into a jerk who gave Yelina a black eye, I love watching him. And he's really handsome. Much as he hates being IAB, he's doing what's best for the department. It irks me to no end that they've made Rick the fall guy for so many things. Most of the time he's even advising or protecting the department. He also should've been in S7 a lot more than he was. Hopefully they'll do it right and bring him back a lot more in S8. Better yet, I wish they'd give him that promotion to Lieutenant.

NY? Definitely Flackie! He's got some of the best lines!

7. xcupcakefreakkx

xcupcakefreakkx Dead on Arrival

CSI:Vegas: Catherine. Simply because she's been through alot and has worked her way up on her own. She's tough, sassy, sweet, and she's a wonderful mother. She's incredibly gorgeous too.

CSI: Miami:Eric is a hottie! lol Definetly Eric, he's super sweet and caring and what more can you ask for? Nice body, sweet&caring, super cute, tall, dark, and handsome! But like any other prince he needs a princess and I totally love Calleigh. She's so badass and can definetly work it in those heels. So pretty.

Csi:NY I've only watched like once so I can't really choose...:wtf:

8. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Ya know, I said Nick and Warrick last time, and I forgot about Catherine. She is a flippi amazing character. She is a kick ass type of woman. I think it's great that they create characters as awesome as her.

9. NataliaBoaFan

NataliaBoaFan Victim

Miami-Natalia,definitely.I'm a really big Eva Larue fan and I think she's a great actress and deserves more t.v time..
    New York-Stella because she's tough and will do anything to catch the bad guy.(or girl) :)I like Danny too,because he's gorgeous.