Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I really think that Twitter is awesome. I just joined today and I am already hooked. I think it's cool that the actual people can read your comments and actually care about what you say :D And about Kaye, I think you'd so a good job :lol: I wouldn't mind being her either :lol:

That is precisely why I think SMACked will be okay and not ruin the characters because Gary and Melina wouldn't let it happen :thumbsup:

Well, I drew this yesterday in about 5 minutes and I want to know what you guys think:

[​IMG]

2. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good evening, family!
    Axel, this pic is really cute - well done. I like Stella's eyes and Mac's lips especially.
    I'm on twitter now - this is one of the opportunity to talk with my sister (she's in USA now and doesn't like to write long letter) Well, I agree with shell_kikii - we all will be on Hill's twitter, if he can give us some information about S6.
    I think, it's Flack's influence. He usially sits on a table.

3. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hello fellow SMACked fans!

I've been tweeting like crazy...specifically, following sweet Hill like crazy. I couldn't help myself...

Yesterday I was on TVGuide.com looking at some old magazine covers. Came across this one: Mac and Stell looking damn sexy in blue.

This has got to be one of my fave pics of them. Love how Stella's dress is like one of a flamenco dancer's. It's so hot...:drool:

Funny thing happened yesterday: When I was looking at that pic, my mom just came in and was like "Hey...aren't those two from CSI? (She used to watch; no time now) Did they get together yet?" but in Chinese. I was thinking: "Wow...even Mom who only watched the first season always thought that they should get together."

Similar thing happened a few months ago while I was watching a repeat on SPIKE. My sister just came downstairs and sat on the couch. My eyes were glued to the TV (as usual). She asked me what I was watching, I told her, and she started watching with me. Then came a Mac and Stella scene.

Sara (my older sister): *Points at TV* "Are they a couple?"
    Me: "No, not yet...why? How'd you tell?"
    Sara: "Simple, just this gut feeling. There was just so much tension in that scene."
    Me: "You mean unresolved sexual tension?"
    Sara: "Yeah, something like that."

See, even my sister who watched only that ep and Pay Up thinks that they are a couple and should get together, TPTB. *Hint, hint* Think about it, TPTB...

4. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Miyu! haha you made me laugh!:lol: Let's hope this season they start something else than friendship I cant wait it anymore!!

Axel! Love the drawing!:)

Cant wait to Hill´s posts on Twitter!! Im Catulicious in there btw!

Hugs to all of you!!:)

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I can see you are very happy with the news. Cool:thumbsup: Also i can see our Pleni is back and our Kikii got her way to Hill :D

Kikii--->
    gahhhhhhhhh! Virus? I hope not but i wouldn't be surprise. They hate me:lol: I was going to take my PC to technitian but i will take it in 15 days. I want to add it new hardware just to have it ready
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!!!!!! The ultimate Smacked scene would be something like that:drool: I*know* if they kiss in S6 i will faint and i will be spechless for a week at least:lol: Especially if Mac is who makes the first move and if she answers to his kiss:drool:(my kness are melting now. That would be a great step from Mac and i would love to know Stella's reaction to his kissing. Would she reject him? would she kiss him back? would they regret the experience?
    here you have the translation sweetie :)
    http://www.animelyrics.com/jpop/theboom/shimauta.htm

my sweet Galina!!!!!!!--->
    I have read his message and he made me laugh with Sheldon wearing or not glasses (he is cute with or without glasses. i don't care:drool:) If at some point something about Smacked is posted i won't be here on the ground but on the Moon:lol: and If Melina posts at some point well I would be beyond the Milky Way that day:lol:

Pleni--->
    :guffaw: This thread without Pleni's nihilistic POV is not the Smacked Thread:guffaw:I believe if DL romance is taken to the background (some day it has to happen:rolleyes:) we can have perfectly some lovin' for Sheldon:drool: and Smacked:drool: If Kaye is Sheldon's future new love is ok for me and in the same way if they decide to bring Kara back (she was too adorable and she could be Stella's great friend, My Stella needs some girl friend;) because she already has her best friend and love but she needs a female friend (to talk about men):lol:
    The point is i do believe Smacked is possible this season;)

Axel--->
    I told you. We needed Gio to have a full access to Gutterville:lol: I hope the Smacked Apartment in Gutterville is clean. We need to get it ready for September;):drool:
    Absolutely yessssss! he is shy and he would be totally irresistible when he lets him go:drool: And because he is shy probably we would have super passionate man:drool: ( i think he wasn't passionate with Virus because , you know, he wasn't in love with Virus;)

the closest thing i have done with my male friends was holding hands just if we were walking through a dark alley but nothing similar to sit in front of them sexy and with a sexy manner and talking to them in a sexy way:lol: Stella was showing her sexy personality to him and she only "behaved" again when Major Lady came into the office (too bad. The view was splendid:lol:)

i knew you were not going to resist:lol:

Jenn--->
    Add me. I have been a member since a few months ago. I am Cienlunas there:thumbsup:
    It's the most exciting experience for any viewer:thumbsup: I have started with Internet in 1999 and ever since i have had stunning experiences (with La Femme Nikita, JAG and my fav soap opera in 2006). It's funny and you feel part of the show because being interactive makes you feel responsible for you are doing:thumbsup:
    I am glad to read you feel better after you changed. But it was very funny and an unique experience. I don't care about storylines but i would like some hopeful episode which we could enjoy so much as we did with 5.24:drool:
    Miyu--->
    Your family is very sensitive and very members of this Family too:lol: The first time my own mom watched 1.23 said (when she saw Stella and Rose togetehr at the beginning) "Oh, she is soooo upset". I looked at my mom and i asked her "Who?" Stella of course. She doesn't like the other woman is behind the guy:lol:

Catu--> I will add you right away!

Many hugs Family. I will be back in few minutes :)

Deb

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, Smackies :), here I am, still not kidnapped :D

Dear TPTB, please have a heart for a poor nut and black sheep and keep the great and lovely friendship of Mac and Stella. My heart warms when I think of how wonderful friends for life they are :D. Thank you, you are good guys :lol:

Meine liebe, freche Debs :),
    no, no, no good idea, just drop the kidnapping thing :D. And shock treatment? :eek: Oh, I don´t need this, my heart is not icy at all, it beats for Mac and Stell´s friendship :lol:.

No, no, no, you got it wrong, my feet are dry and I am sweet but not a cake :D. Even nuts like bums :D.

Nice watch, but please keep it still, I can´t see what time it is :D. I feel relaxed, veeeeeeeeeery relaxed, I´m feel....zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Whoops, sorry, dozed off a bit :lol:.

OK, I´ll repeat: "I´m not a Smacked, but I love the Smackies, coz they´re lovely people, though they want to convert me" :D
    Yeah, was easy to say :D.
    Nope, no knives and forks :lol:

Aha, that´s news to me that Mac is speaking in his own language, but maybe your translation is not correct :lol:.

Oh, I´m a quiet soul by nature :D.

Take care, too, my dear Debs. Hypnosis, what hypnosis? I´m a bit worried about you, you said quiet some weird things :lol:.

Ich umarme dich auch and have a happy weekend :)

Axel, lovely drawing, you´re talented :).

Dear Pleni, I agree with some of your statements, though for a bit different reasons ;). I wouldn´t be sad if Smacked won´t happen in S6 :D, but generally I´m not keen on a new CSI-couple. So let Sheldon have his girlfriend, but please don´t let it be Kaye, that would be too cheap. I want equal space for all characters to continue to evolve, but with a new, even just recurring CSI-member, this might become more difficult and the D/L-relationship occupies enough show time.

Love and hugs to all Smackies :)

7. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D

Jenn:
    yeah great minds think alike:D Lol true, our great minds belong in Gutterville:lol: If that happend in the show, well then Im not sure IF I'd ever get up from the gutter:lol: Stella kissing Mac in his office, that would be great to see, thought I don't think the first kiss will be there, maybe somewhere a little more private like the suply closet down the hallway:D:devil: nah Im kidding:p Like maybe the first kiss could be in central park or in one of thems appartments, or somewhere else where it's quiet and nice and romantic.. the roof of the lab buildning, would be great place to:)
    Im on twitter, joined when I found out Cesar Millan was there:D Add me if you want, Im Fhd93 there:)

Kikii:
    thanks:) lol no it's not located in Gutterville:lol: though I think we all get a laptop with internet connection, so internet connection, I think I might be in Gutterville if I came in here in a school class:lol:
    :lol: it soo much more convenient for me, though the school Im starting on are just like under 1 minute away from my house:guffaw:
    Well..... they might get a good night of sleep after a while.....:devil: they have to sleep sometime and if they :devil: they would go sleepy after a while, I think..:p might miss work but that won't hurt:D

Debs:
    well, that might happend;) I think when Mac first gets to kiss Stella he'll be hooked:D
    I'll add you Deb:D

Udonna:
    thanks:) Fun and fun, bet it will be like when I started on junior high school, new class mates, takes a while before we start talking, the youngest on the school again:lol:

and btw, hope you get better soon!!

Lil:

Axel:
    Thanks again:D

#Gio

8. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

too lazy to quote anything any of you said anyways:

I'm so glad Hill is doing the Twitter thing, i've had an account for a while and recently changed my name to Smacked4eva of course...

ever since I read Hill's interview I was like Hope he says something about Smacked and if I see that Melina or Gary put something I would be jumping up and down and probably doing more especially if they say anything about Smacked :D

I love them so much, until next time I will try to follow all of you

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Gio,Hey Dylan, Hey Harte Nüsse!!!

Gio-->
    confess it! you are still dreaming with the Locker Room:lol:

Dylan--->
    add me if you want. I have had problems finding Catu so add me or send me an invitation please;)

Pleaseeeee we need a Smacked fix for many reasons:shifty: and it would be amazing if Hill tells us about it :D

Meine Liebe Harte Nüsse:

Just take care and have a nice week:)

Gals, spoilers for 6.01

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family! Posting quickly.

I've added all you on Twitter who I have the names for. I don't want to post mine since it's my name -_-

I know I shouldn't be reading it. Deb, you know my weakness for spoilers. I want to say something, but I'll get in trouble if I say it. All I'm going to say is that sucks a lot. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. I'm almost ready to give up on the show. Almost

Well, I'm losing SMACk faith right now...:( Please Hill, tweet something SMACked :D

Oh and thank you for the comments on the drawing

Axel

11. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

OMG! Damn it! I was actually starting to get to the point where I wanted it to be Mac or Stell that got injured, because then it might create a scene between them. Instead, we're gonna get D/L again. Damn damn damn. Sweet to see Mac being protective though and omg the suspense of the person in the elevator! :scream: I want September to come sooner!

Okay so for anybody who's on twitter, I'm Jen_loves_life so if somebody by that name is following you, it's just me ;) You can recognise me by the picture of a crazy girl with heart-shaped sunglasses :cool::lol: But I had some troubles finding some people. Deb and Catu, I couldn't find you, so can you add me?

And for people who were saying before about family members noticing the chemistry, everybody in my family has done the same thing basically. My mum asked me once if they were together and so did my 16 year old brother. For him to be noticing? You know there's something there. :lol:

Oh and when you were talking about Stella sitting on Mac's desk? I only just thought about it that way, but I would never do that either. I think I sat on a teacher's desk at my school last year, but he was like a father figure for me, and he was upset and angry because his nephew had been killed and I was trying to talk him down and talk some reason into him again. And he was not sitting at the desk when I sat on it. Big difference lol. If I was trying to relate that time to a smack scene, it would be any of the ones where Stella is telling Mac what he needs to hear. Not what he wants to hear, but what he needs to hear. e.g. when she gave him advice about Reed or Ella. Except without the longing glances and stuff :lol:

Axel
    Sweetie! Don't lose faith! You never know, we might get some really awesome 'Mac-and-Stell-as-parents' scenes out of this. We might even get Mac and Stell with Lucy! Because you know they're gonna put Lindsay by Danny's side...
    Squee! Imagine if we got a scene where Mac was minding Lucy (he is the godfather after all) and then she started crying or something and he didn't know what to do with her, so he went to Stell to help him? Mac and Stell caring for a baby together would be just too cute.
    Don't give up yet honey! *hug*

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Axel!

don't say it dear. I am too upset too:wtf: However we can't judge the episode without watching it. We need to wait and see:wtf: was that much to ask Smacked in S6? Well technically we can have a lot of it so we need to stay calm:angryrazz:

Please God listen to her

BTW I have sent you an email asking for an avvie with your drawing. Is that possible?:D I don't have any display pic now

Dearest Harte Nüsse:

sorry for not writing before. I just wanted to strangle someone and i wasn't in the mood to reply with humor (I am not still in the right humor;)

Instead of a heart for you i believe they need to get a heart for themselves :angel: They have an inuit house (you know, those made with ice bricks) instead of a warming heart..aparently:wtf: inside the chest:vulcan:

But not Mac Taylor's bum:guffaw: you are sweet, not matter what;) and probably you are not a cake but still you are soft:bolian:

you need the sleep anyway:lol: Aparently we will need to keep the idea of kidnapping.You must cover your eyes, your curiosity for watching the hour is annoying:lol:

and we love you :) you are a good nut (only when you sleep of course :D
    It's Smacked Love Language. You can't understand it yet:devil: if you stay you will understand at some point:lol:

That's what Asprine and my priest told me recently :angel: just because i told them i love dancing in the streets on bare foot:lol:i am a Ghawazee after all!:D

************JENN!!!! (I tried to go to sleep and i didn't see your post. But i came beack and i have found you and i have added you ) :D

I did it :D and yeap,i expected other things:wtf: when is going to be Smacked turn? everything is DL DL DL melodrama:wtf: However i keep my fingers crossed. Nothing is all said yet:scream:

love to all

Debbie :D

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey guys! Another quick post.

Hill tweeted again :) Not SMACked, but at least he's keeping his promise.

Okay, Deb and Jenn, I won't give up. Not yet. I really like your idea with a Mac Stella parent scene :adore: But I so wish D/L didn't have to take the spotlight. Oh well, I just realized that it says the woman's name is Risa. One of the characters I created and draw is named Risa, but she doesn't have a brother :lol: Sorry, had to bring that in

I know I'll get in trouble for non-SMACked talk so I'll talk SMACk. Andromeda, you are trying so very hard to resist SMACked. Why don't you just admit that you love them and the world will be a happier place? :lol:

Okay, I saw Down The Rabbit Hole yesterday, or the day before and it was great :D There was some SMACked and Stella was wearing green :adore: I love the avatar scene where she takes the thing from Mac. I love how she says he has no game and then a few episodes later Angell says to Flack "Are you busting your game out on me?" :lol: Anyway, I also loved at the end when they're trying to catch the girl and Mac finds her. He's like yelling into the walkie Talkie and Stella shows up yelling his name. She was so over concerned there :adore:

I feel better now :) S6 is looking better to me now. Ever realize that every second season Mac tries to get Stella to stay somewhere else? The first time was in All Access when he tells her he'll get her a hotel room. The second time is in Right Next Door when he offers an extra room at his place. Season 2, season 4, season 6???

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

14. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

:lol: omg that's so true! Season 6 he'll ask her to stay in his bed :devil: :lol: or in his arms. That would be sweet :)
    I'm so glad we managed to restore your faith! *hi-5s Deb* It's all good. If it gets to the end of season 6 and we haven't had a single good smacked moment, then and only then, I give you permission to lose faith. And I think we can pretty much rest assured that we'll get at least one good scene this season. At least we have that :thumbsup::lol:

Deb! Which one are you? You know the twitter accounts tell you when somebody's following you? Mine didn't tell me! Are you sure it was the right one? What's your name on twitter? :lol:

15. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Axel,
    Nice drawing ! You're not just good at taking caps. :thumbsup:

Miyukiseta,
    We always hear some family member mentioned her mom, husband or friends think Mac and Stella are a couple or they belong to the other. It's amazing how poeple who don't watch or occasionally watch the show that notice the chemistry between Mac and Stella. :)

Debbie,
    I'll take it as a compliment. ;) :guffaw:
    She would only reject to let him back down. ;)
    Of course she would kiss him back and lights up his passion. :adore:
    They would only regret why they didn't have the kiss last century. ;)

Andromeda and Pleni,
    Sometimes I lost my faith but we all love Mac and Stella, or we wouldn't be here. Chatting about their chemistry and added loads of our imaginations and expectations just make this thread fun. No matter they would be together or not, Smacked is our Smacked. :)

Maybe we all will end up in ER like we did before 5.24 air. :guffaw:

See you when I come back. Hug all of you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.