Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by heartagram69, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Carmine is totally about DnA! Cool!

I do wonder with the news that Aiden is coming back, what that will mean for DnA. I mean, now that she's not on the show anymore, they could address the sexual tension between the two. Maybe there could even be a kiss goodbye this time around. ;)

2. SparklingDiamond

SparklingDiamond Pathologist

Sunny, it's kinda complicated in the beginning (try learning Greek!) try www.livejournal.com/community/icon_tutorial they have a lot of tuts to help you! :D

Imzadi, there are 9 chapters. fic here if you don't remember, just read it again! :D

Who isn't?? hee! I too hope they do something about it. They can't have Aiden back for a lousy work, again.

3. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

We deserve something good especially after the crappy way she left. Would it have killed the writers to have a DnA scene :rolleyes: All we got was Danny staring at her near the beginning (or was it the middle) of the episode

4. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

This is very cool. Thanks so much for linking that (really worth it for me taking the time registering with imdb ;) ). Glad to know I wasn't delusional, though with the way the writers left things off between Danny & Aiden, who could blame me?

I'm so so so hoping it IS Aiden who's coming back. Even as guest. I just want to see them acknowledging that very much real UST.

5. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

I wonder if Carmine has a pirate name... But anyways, yay! We've got another DnAer!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

He does now...

Carmine = Pirate Ronny the Sword Test Dummy

7. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

:lol: Oh his is the best so far..

Is it official that Vanessa's coming back for an episode? As far as I know it's just a rumour..I really really hope it's true though.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

You and me both *crosses fingers*

9. SparklingDiamond

It was said that a character that left the show early this season is gonna be brought back for the audience. The only character that left AND can be back FOR THE AUDIENCE is Aiden. I mean... who else?

10. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

We NEED one of those 'closure' scenes. Esp if she's not returning as a regular. But I would LOVE it if they kept it open ended so that when she DOES come back as a regular it'll be most excellent. I would love to see her come back just to see how it would affect the lab.

Thanks for the link Andrea.

11. SparklingDiamond

NP, sunny.

Did anyone read the Anna something talking about Aid?

CSI Files: There are rumors that your predecessor, Aiden Burn (Vanessa Ferlito) is coming back for an episode. Do you know if that's true?

Belknap: I did hear a rumor about that, but not from a writer so I don’t know if that's true. That would be great.

From here

I'm so excited. I seriously want her back, soooooo much. I miss DnA, I miss them very much. And I want something decent, we need a scene, any exchange of words. They owe us that after her lousy exit.

They did an incredibly lousy job, and they need to fix it.

I want her back so much that I'm scared I'm putting my hopes too high.

But damn...

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello, everyone

ANY UPDATES??? on the Aiden coming back news

I hope she returns permantly, if not I hope they write something better this time around. That exit was crappy and unjust for a character.

Someon please update the fanfics because they are so great to leave them unfinished. :)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

ahhhhh! that's TOO cute. of course carmine was all for DnA
    Vanessa's hot!
    so i think that she should be brought in for at least an ep and at the end she should like be "Bye danny, i miss you"
    and he should be like "me too" then run after her, grab her, and kiss her.
    or something of the such.
    that'd be hot. way hot.
    olay.

14. SparklingDiamond

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

15. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

That's the PG version :p