William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

I'm so sad. I can't to see him in his play, i am so far from Chicago (i am in Spain). I would love to see him in something other than CSI,sure that WP shines every day in the theater,there is where a actor demonstrate that good he is.

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I absolutely ROARED laughing when I saw that pic of him and his wife! :guffaw: No prizes for guessing what was on his his drunken little mind!! :devil:

'Georrraughhhhhh!!! Fancya buuuuuunkurppp lat'rrrrluuuuurrrvvve..... graaaaaaawwwwllllllllllll!!!!'

ROFLMFAO!!!! Loved. It!!!! :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  3. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

Britters - you're getting hyper aren't you??!! and you know my thoughts already about the hat his wife is wearing dontcha mi dude......;)

luvin his shirt though. Very cute. you can see his very faint chest hairs too....if you look close enough.......ahem....:rolleyes:

two more work get-ups to go (the weekend doesn't count) - before chicago time! sqquuuuuueeeeeeee!! :bolian:

4. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Me?! Hyper?! With my reputation? Rofl!

I do know your thoughts on the hat. They were very clear. Which intrigued me as to why the one you purchased for Chicago is SO incredibly similar... Hmmmm... :guffaw:

Squeeeeeeeeeee!!

(BTW - it's either this or box up my classroom for the decorators to come in and paint it pale yellow. Nice. :eek:)

5. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

Wild stab in the dark, but it wouldn't surprise me if Mattie Hawkinson would read 'em. Billy though, I dont think he does computers much does he :D

I read some of the Victory Gardens (and Steppenwolf) stuff that gets posted on Faceboook - I think they link to the blog articles.

:lol:
    Just been looking at that pic again, more I look at it the funnier it seems :guffaw: He looks as if he's about to go 'phwwwwwwwwwwwwwoar' :lol: Gina looks so elegant, seemingly oblivious to the rather letcherous look on her hubby's face :lol:

6. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Fortunately for us, some fans who are lucky to see him are sharing their reviews with us, on this board and you can find others on Billypetersen.com.

Here is the link. ;)

http://news.billypetersen.com/2009/07/10/fan-reviews-articles/

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  7. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

My hat looks nothing like it! totally disimilar!! :wtf: i may have to pound you for that! :p

I don't think my boyfirend can wait for me to go either...he's sick of hearing about 'when i go to chicago...blah blah blah..' :lol: he keeps calling him 'old man petersen' - which i do whack him for - don't worry:p

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

lol, cool pics from the premiere. and yeah, the shirt he's wearing is not that bad. he must be hilarous when he's tipsy, since he could be really funny when he's not.

man, i've seen the little clip posted of the play and i must say that is some good acting. i had a *really* bad soap playing on my TV and i was watching how bad and not believable some actors are, and then decided to juxtapose it with Billy's and Mattie's performance. it made me appreciate them so much more. i wish the whole play was available online like that. :p i'd even buy it.

looking forward to more reviews. from what i've seen they are very positive but i doubt Billy's going to get any awards since Blackbird already got some in 2007. i wish he starred in a completely new play that, like Blackbird, would become a classic.

9. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

yeah, I hope he does that sometime. As he's with Steppenwolf, there will hopefully be a time that he'll do a new play with them.

I agree with britters regards what he's doing next though! I read some of 'End Game' and it's like :wtf: I can understand that he'd be into doing something like that, but in a totally selfish way, I wish he wasn't LOL! Hopefully that means the next play he'll do won't be pretentious twaddle ;)

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well, Beckett is considered one of the most important writers of the past century. plus, i've heard/read Billy say he's done plays of him before. i'm off to read it now, though, so i can give my own opinion on it. ;)

11. britfan

britfan Pathologist

It's your hat. Accept and deal!

When you're hard enough, bring it on!! I'll just bore you with more Arty Fartyness! Such a secret weapon to have! Mwahaha!!

Good luck with 'Endgame,' Adz. Samuel Beckett may be one of literary criticisms brave young men, but the play is drivel. Hamm - ham actor, over the top, making a drama out of a crisis... blah... yep. Get it Sam!

12. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

now if he was doing a Willy Shakespeare play, then I'd be all for that :D

I am gonna go give Endgame another go tho', I didn't get very far last time! I'll try and plough through a bit more.

13. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hah, yeah it seems different but i guess it's appreciated for a reason. *shrugs* i wonder, though, how much it usually gains when performed rather than only read.

still, i gotta finish it. it seems longer than Blackbird.

14. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I'd be straight on that plane if he were doing 'King Lear,' or Falstaff in Henry IV parts one and two!!

Come on, Billy! Get to Stratford and save me some money! :lol:

15. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i'm actually excited about Endgame with Billy in it. the subject and the play is definitely not considered the easiest, and it's great to hear Billy's not afraid to take on such a challenge. choice un-popular when it comes to tastes of today mass/popculture, but highly respected in the world of intellectuals who fancy such philosophical subjects.

i think the play is going to make him feel like the old days. he will be reminded of his previous Beckett plays and Endgame will help fish out similar kind of audience that attended his performances before his CSI fame. which is what he might be looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.