Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family!!!!!!!!

Gio-->
    darling CONGRATS! I know how much you have studied and you deserve the chance!!!
    I am surprised. The whole Smacked Family agreed with a soft and Sweet Mac giving the first kiss to his woman aww
    I meant if we would get many kisses inmediately after that first kiss. Like Mac gives her one sweet kiss and then he realizes he likes kissing Stella and then he gets passionate??????????? I haven't made the RX of a posible kissing scene between Mac and Stella HA!
    oh God. I will have lots of things to confess on Sunday at church:devil:

G!!!!!!--->
    I am not sure if the change was due his dance with death in 5.01 or just the love taking over his heart but Mac suffered a 90% in his personality until the point he changed as a boss too Now he is all butter and honey awwww. I do love this new guy maybe because i do remember the man in pieces he was back in S1 and i also believe our Mac needs to reach certain balance. I mean being firm and still butter:lol: mmm i believe Mac helps her to think more than to calm her (usually). Stella is too wild and she only gets calm when she can realize he is right and he has given her a good advice

JENN--->
    you know what? I can't imagine kissing in his office either. It's just they are so...private On the roof would be nice but what
    about a warehouse with Mac and Stella in danger ala Snow Day? (no, better not because people would say it was just for the adrenaline of the moment)

Lisa--->
    me too!It's just so so powerful!!! that and the spatula man comment:lol:
    Hey Lisa! have fun and rest. You deserve it! I can't think anything more romantic than Paris (except Greece) nice trip!!!
    Kikii--->
    high five Kikii you know our Gio so well lol
    There was something we talked with Pleni in the MSN the other day. I love Claire because Mac loved her and we were intrigued how he said to Danny in 5.17 he felt he was not worth of Claire's love or something like that and because of that he didn't want to have children inmediately after their marriage?????? I just would be so amazing to know more about her!!!The way Mac described Claire was just like Stella
    Dear TPTB : please convert our little Nüsse into a Smackie Little Nüsse!!! She is already a member of this family and we already love her so be gentle:lol: She has a frozen heart and we think only you can save her
    Love Deb
    ps: She lives in Germany. The one is Austria is our dear Udonna. Get the right map or she will run away and we wil need Heidi's grandpa to find her in the Alps
    Meine liebe Harte Nüsse :D

kidnappers?where?:angel:I haven't seen any. In any case it would be a good idea :D Aparently, meine liebe you need a shock treatment. Taking you to the limits is the only solution to melt the ice in your heart:lol: (luv ya anyway:lol:)

AH AH AH! I GOTCHA! :D I can see the water under your feet.
    You will be a piece of cake. :lol:Slowly you will fall in our warming wolrd :D I never thought you could be a nut who likes bums :D

Ok, sit in the couch. I have this pocket watch holding in a chain. Look at that Shhhhhhh Silenceeeeee. You are relaxeddddddd. You feel so goodddddd

You Andromeda repeat with meeeeeee

"I am Smackie" "Smacked World is where i belong to""I ammmmm a Smackeddddd fan":lol:

See? You feel better know. The key word to wake up from hypnosis is Virus' complete name and you know we do not say HER name here!
    THAT was easy!
    Haven't you seen the knives and the forks??? :D

It is! It is! I have my exclusive electronic dictionary (the same one i have with German:lol:) Taylor-Spanish Spanish-Taylor. I put Mac's words in Helenika "Because i care about you" and the translation was "Yeah, DARN IT! I LUV YA STELLA BONASERA WITH MY GUTS"
    See? It's pretty acurate:lol:

We have a treat but i won't be so quiet if i were you :D
    Meine liebe harte nüsse take care. The Hypnosis process could be exhausting :D so go to rest like a good nut and have a happy week

eine Umarmung Deb

Dear Lori--->
    If Mac and Stella were together i can imagine none of them would sleep:devil::lol: Me thinks the lack of sleep in 505 was Drew and not Virus (you bet i am still in denial as usual :D)
    That's exactly what i was thinking about :D
    Messenger of course

My love to all. Have a nice week (Tomorrow i have to start studying Chemistry and probably i will be away but i like Chem now)

Debb

2. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    Highfive back! :lol:I think a school inside the Gutterville is much convenient for Gio since she's the Chief there. :lol:
    Mac's love will be like flood water flowing over the dam once he opens his heart to Stella and kisses her. Giving soft and sweet kisses to her is just fit his character because he's shy and conservative. And yeah, the kiss will surely becomes passionate at some point.

p.s. I'll have a 5-days trip to Okinawa, Japan starting from 18/7. So nothing to worry about when I'm gone. :)

3. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

CONGRATULATIONS HUNNI.
    I wish you the best of luck at ur new school xoxoxo

I dont know why but i think Mac has always been so shy and closed up. I think this was all after the death of Claire. I've just got to say Mac can pull some beautiful woman. Claire, Peyton (She's pretty but poisoness), Gillian, Quinn .. the list goes on. Hopefully we can add Stella one day soon!!

4. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

I know. I'm so terrified that when they finally get Mac and Stell together, it's gonna be something that they'll brush off as being in the heat of the moment. Or an impulsive action triggered by a traumatic event.
    I don't want their first kiss to be excused. I don't want whoever initiates it to back down. I want it to be done so that nobody can dismiss it. If Mac or Stell were in an accident or something and found out the other was okay and kissed them, everybody who doesn't want smacked to happen would just say it was in the heat of the moment or something. I want it to be undeniable. I want a moment that nobody can question. A moment that screams out that they love each other.

Am I asking too much? :rolleyes: :lol:

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

KIKII: Well we know they will get one after that!!:devil:

DEB: I think you have somthing there and denial is not necessary...If I remember correctly after Stella asked Mac (in down the rabbit hole) about his sleep the phone rang and Hawkes asked if he was going to answer it and Mac went through his 333 flash back and just shut the sound of the phone off.

6. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello my dear smacked family[​IMG]

I am still fighting against this nasty virus but it´s better now and i enjoy reading your postings!!!
    My dear Andromeda, die Luft ist gerade rein......
    You are so right, if he doesn´t move his..... to go on in their relationship -what else can she do then .....

Dear Axel,
    thanks for the pics!!!!
    Yes I enjoyed "Taxi" and I watched it very intensely!!!!
    Especially the "infamous Stella-on-Mac's-desk scene".
    She is really sitting on his desk, I mean he is her boss. I have a very good relationship to my boss but not in a thousand years I would sit on his desk!!!! That´s not a normal employer-employee-relationship, that must be much more.
    This ep was insofar interesting because Mac was confronted with Quinn, Jordan, Stella and Claire ( indirect over Reed) and it was instructive to see how he dealt with it.

I think ( as usual) Quinn was not too bad, she was only doing her job very prefessionally without being resentful. And I personally didn´t feel bad vibrations between her and STella( who is of course the only one!!!!)

I really didn´t like Jordan, she was annoying and bigheaded and I liked the scene when Stella showed her her limits!!!!!

And surprise surprise, only my opinion, I don´t like Reed at all, I never liked him but he is Claires son and so I think it´s great how Mac cares for him ( although he causes only problems)

My dear I didn´t want to criticise you!!!!!!!! [​IMG]I only wanted to say that I think he let us wait now for 5 seasons!!! Because of that we can sometimes be a little impatient and worried !!!!

Hi Lil, congrats to you dear aunt!!!
    I remember Rose and to be honest, I don´t want her back ( even if STella would find another love!!!!) SHe was absolutely not what I wanted for Mac. IMO Mac needs a woman who plays in the same league as he on the one hand, but is very soulful and caring on the other hand - short STELLA!!)

Dear Gio,
    congrats too and a lot of fun and success on your new school!!!

I am so glad that there´s always a family member who writes what we are all wishing and thinking!!!! We´ll done, I had to think about it the whole ep and it was fun!!!!!

Dear Jenn,

back to the infamous Stella-on-Mac's-desk scene, you have missed something, although you described their interaction so well.
    What I really would like to know:
    WHen they talk in his office and Stella goes out he looks after her with such a special look , a little smile or I don´t know how to explain:

I would give a kingdom to know what he thinks at the moment......

My dear family, have to go to a check up again,

nasty, nasty virus, as clinging as the other one...[​IMG]

Have a great time you all!!!!!

Udonna[​IMG]

7. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Hi Udonna, Glad u r better!!

Thank you.
    I agree with you totally i just wonder what happend to her. She gave me the creeps 4 some reason, maybe because she isn't Stella!!!!
    I dont think shes right for Mac. She wasn't outgoing or feisty enough from what i could gather.

xoxo Lil

P.S the final chapter of will or wont is up.
    I am currently planning a new Story involving a child 4 mac

8. shell_kikii

Jenn,
    Totally agreed. We need them pour their hearts and souls into their very first kiss. And we need a sequel to convert unsmackers into believers.
    :)
    Definite not. After five years of waiting. We deserve it. :)

Undonna,
    Hope you'll fully recover very soon. :)

I understand you didn't, dear. (hug) I just want to say how much I worry about Mac. After five long years, either Mac or Stella deserves to have some true love and they are meant to be the other's true love. :adore:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello my hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

[​IMG]

OMG Have you read THE NEWS???????????:eek:

Our Hill will use his Blackberry to report what is going to happen on the CSI NY set!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] and the whole team is going to use Tweeter too! YAY! (and Hill will lend Gary, Melina, Eddie,Anna and Carmine his Blackberry just to post too[​IMG]

The interview is just awesome! Hill was in a very chatty mood, he is a complete sweetheart:adore: and I LOVED what he said about how Mr Lenkov invited everyone at his home just to watch Yarzheit together. That man is pure honey![​IMG] (we do know how funny is to be together, ladies, do you remember the night 5.24 was aired :D)​

let's go back to normal
    (Btw PLEASE just give me just ONE reason to keep using Windows :angryrazz: my whole new post just dissapeared because this silly system got frozen:scream: )​

LANA--->
    Hopefully we can add her and he stops there. Stella shouldn't be another mark in his beslt. She must be the last one and definitive the most important :D
    you know hot to attemp against my desire of studying Chem, dontcha? :D

JENN-->

Definitely you are NOT! :D I must confess i haven't given too much thought lately to a possible Mac/Stella kissing;) probably because i don't want to think on possible consequences! I mean, if he regrets or she regrets the possible kiss in the middle of a tense situation people will say it was done in the heat of the moment. But if none of them regret it the relationship will flow as a waterfall and you need to think, to plan a thing before going to do anything (well, i am too rational sometimes. It's a mistake i know)

LORI--->
    I think you are right. Poor man was tense because he didn't know who was after him but he felt wasn't good news for him​

Udonna--->
    guter Morgen!!!!! I am glad for reading you feel better my dear :)

I didn't like Jordan either:scream: She and her "supperior" air just because she was helped by Mac Taylor (among Red Head Lady, Virus and Jordan a.k.a Major Lady i could say he raises monsters:rolleyes:) and he felt compassionate and he hugged her so she thought she had rights on him:scream: Seeing how my Stella put her in her palce was the best it could happen:drool: (Sheldon was next to Stell and he didn't like Major lady either)​

KIKII--->
    OMG we are talking how their first kiss could be and who will give it but what about BOTH of them kissing each other sweet and softly?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And I agree we need something to convert non Smacked fans (not hypnosis. That's for exclusive use of our Andromeda:lol:)
    I would like something effective and sweet just not to have a waterfall of complaints from non smackies:rolleyes: Something elegant and tender:drool:
    Cardia mou, have a very nice trip to Okinawa. Do you know there is a song called Shimauta that tells about a couple that were separated by war and the lady was there just waiting for her true love coming to their island? :adore: Okinawa was their place in the same way Helenika was Mac and Stella's recounter place after their catfight:adore:​

gezzzzzzzz i love you all and you are a great distraction:lol:​

My hugs Debbie :D

10. shell_kikii

Debbie,
    It's great news ! :bolian: I don't know how to use Twitter but I'll learn if he kept his promise.

Poor Innocent Lamb ! Maybe you should check if your computer was affected by virus. If not, you may try re-install the Windows, remember to backup all your files first. Of course these my suggestions only. You may want to consult a professional personnel. :)

That would be my second choice. I still like it most if Mac takes the first move. He starts a light kiss on her lips, their eyes meet and link for a while, then they take the next step together. :adore:

I'm familiar with the melody but don't understand the Japanese lyrics. Thanks for the summary ! :)

11. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello, family!
    kikii, he kepts his promises - Hill start twittering and it's fun. I hope, we'll can read something about smac, if they are shooting 6.01 now, please, please,Hill!

12. shell_kikii

sad-girl,

Thank you for the heads up ! I just sent a message to him. :lol:

Too bad they don't give us anything about 6.01. :( Hope Hill will pity us and post something. Something about smacked is perfect but I'm satisfied with whatever he'll give us. :)

13. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

*is dragged back to the thread by Deb*

Hello, girls!

I haven't shown up recently because I don't share your enthusiasm and I didn't want to be the party pooper again. I've read Hill's interview and some parts I've liked (squee! My Sheldon's finally gonna get some lovin'!), but some others I haven't. If there is going to be D/L -there are some things in this world, captain Niobe, that will never change- and also, Sheldon/who-knows. If we add Smacked to the stew and stir it all, dun dun dun... Overkill anyone? Right now, I don't think they are going to start a relationship at all. Not in this season, not in any other season? Why? Because it would unbalance the show, because a big part of the fanbase is against it, because it could ruin the characters and because, in theory, UST is supposed to attract interest. *sigh* This is getting old, really. Not Smacked, just... everything.

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family :D

Wow. It's too early to be in the gutter :lol: But yet here I am.

Hope you have fun Kikii. Japan would be such a cool place to visit.

I think the shyness is part of Mac's personality. And you know, I totally think Stella's on the list already. I totally think she's in love with him :D

Jenn, I agree. I want their first kiss to be something that proves that they are in love and that can not brushed off. However, CSI doesn't have a great track record with first kisses being non-brush offable....

I don't have a job, but I think If I went sitting on my employers desk, they might....I don't even know. Even if I had a good relationship with my boss, I wouldn't sit on their desk. But Stella? Stella gets away with sitting on all the lab furniture. She's Not There was on last night and Stella was sitting on a table.

Yeah, your description is Stella to a T :adore: I so think she is the kind of woman he needs. Not Rose, who to me didn't seem like she had a backbone, or the Virus, who bullied him into a relationship.

Hey Gio! Congrats on getting into your school :D

I just joined Twitter because you said that :lol: And started following Hill. He is an awesome guy for doing this :D I know I don't want to do spoilers but this is too cool to pass up.

Pleni! Don't give up :D I understand where you are coming from and I'm happy that Sheldon is getting some loving :D But now, that you've said that, throwing SMACked in might be overkill. However, knowing TPTB, they like doing overkill:rolleyes: I mean, look at the D/L baby thing. Seriously though, I'm going to try and stay positive.

That's all for now :D Hope you all are well, and stay well :D

Axel

15. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

*squealing fit* OMG THAT'S ALL SO EXCITING! I am super excited now. It's 1:20am but there's no way I'm sleeping now! Hahaha. Who else in the family is on twitter? We should all add each other on there! If anybody wants to, PM me so I can tell you my name so we can find each other and follow each other! ;) I was on twitter before i even heard that Hill was on it, but now I'm following him and he's awesome! For anybody who's not on twitter, his first message on the set said:

"OK. 1st try at on-set, interactive tweeting: My first scene is in the lab with Lindsey- u guys want me to wear glasses or not? Respond quick!"

Squee! I don't know if you guys get it as well, but I get insanely excited at the thought that I could reply to that and he would read it. How amazing. I love how he was saying in the interview how people can reply and what they say could potentially effect the way the scene is played out or something? That makes me excited too. That interview was really nice. He's such a sweet guy. And I noticed he said they hadn't quite confirmed the actress for Kaye Sullivan yet. I can think of someone better to play the role... *coughmecough* :lol:

Oh and how could I forget the night 5.24 aired? I remember suggesting that we all wear green, and I did for most of the day, but I must confess I did change for a little while. My dog got really sick and we had to go and have him put down that day :( I just couldn't keep wearing all my green stuff for that. It was too cheerful and everything. So I changed for a couple of hours and then changed back in time for the ep. It was so fun to know that all of us were wearing green and everything together. We should have taken photos :lol:

Unfortunately, you're right. I guess we can only hope and trust that Gary and Melina won't let that happen. :thumbsup:

:guffaw: That's so true! I completely agree. An admitting-we're-in-love kiss, then a follow up kiss just to prove it wasn't a one-time thing, then a look-everybody-we-belong-together kiss. That should do it :cool::lol:

*hugs to everybody* Love you guys! :)

p.s. Woot! Just realised I hit the 300 post mark and went up to 'Police Officer' status. Yessss! *punches air*

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.