Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

A wedding on a Sunday? That's one I've never seen or heard of!

2. Trillian42

Trillian42 Victim

Yeah, I thought it was a little off too.
    It also seems a little weird that he'd get a couple months off between seasons, but would wait until a few days of free time before he goes back to work to get married. So much for the honeymoon :rolleyes:
    But, on the other hand, there's really no reason to doubt that it's not valid info. Kinda seems legit to me.
    Meh....you never know!
    Congrats if he did tie the knot.....hope he still had a great day if he didn't! :)

3. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

I guess we'll have to observe his hand in any upcoming interviews he will make lol

4. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

According to WikkiAnsers Eddie did indeed marry his long time girlfriend on the 12 of July. While I have not sceen anything on the main entertaintment news sites (ET, Insider, TMZ), probaly do to all the Michael Jackson stuff. However, magazine like People and US report this kind of stuff like a week or so after. So keep your eyes peeled :eek: this coming weekend for they may have mention or even photos!

Also if you notice they ran "Rush to Judgement" this past wensday. An episode featuring Eddie right before the weekend he is suposidly to get married. I don't know if it was cowinsidance or not but it seemed like very intresting timing.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  5. Cyn-B-Demented

Can't believe the daily gossip piss papers didn't do their job!!! lol Amateurs! Thank God for WikkiAnswers! Pfft. :lol: And thanks for reporting the news to us, Flacknatic! :thumbsup:

Now that it is seems more official, it makes me more happy about the news :D Can't wait for them to have a baby Cahill-Uberti! It's going to be the cutest thing! Not that I want to put pressure or anything... :cool: Oh gosh, I sound like such a fangirl... *shrugs*

And indeed, it is interesting timing!!!

ETA
    HAHAHA, I just read your reason to edit your message! LMAO!

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Flacknatic, please can you remove your signature banner. It is too large for the site. Please read the last post in this announcement for information on the allowed size. Thanks.

Anyway, I've always thought that Eddie kept his personal life quite private, and I respect that. I don't know if we'll ever see an announcement on his marriage, maybe we will, maybe we won't. Congratulations to them both. :)

7. Duke

Duke Witness

Indeed, congratulations to them both. :) One of the things I love about Eddie is he isn't the usual Hollywood, in-your-face actor. He's very private and I admire/respect that about him. In all honesty I think most/if not all of the NY cast are.

8. Cyn-B-Demented

^ Yeah, most actors of the CSI franchise are privvy people. Which is a nice change nowadays! :thumbsup:

9. raymakay

raymakay Dead on Arrival

Most of the CSI actors do seem like very private people. I would love to see some sort of picture though! I doubt we ever will.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  10. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

Hi my first time here. :) Just read about Eddie's wedding.

Source: Celebrity Bride Guide

i am not surprised why Eddie's wedding didnt create a buzz or didnt made it to papers. Aside from the fact that Eddie is a private person, Hollywood doesnt really care about these stuffs, unless they are famous (positive or negative way), they dont really care about these private aka boring celebs in hollywood. Which is a good thing for these private celebs sometimes. They get to live their lives as normal people.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  11. Cyn-B-Demented

Thanks for the link, Under_Cover! :D And the description of the wedding really confirms that Eddie ain't the typical Hollywood actor. :thumbsup: Too bad we can't even see one picture of the wedding :( Privy is privy, right?! lol

12. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Thanks for the link under_cover. It's nice that the wedding got mentioned somewhere, and it sounds like it was a very nice family ceremony. I'm sure they both looked stunning.

Congrats Eddie, I'm sure you'll make a fantastic husband.
    And Nikki, you are one lucky lady ;)

13. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Wow! Congrats, Eddie. Now, how long until we hear about a new addition? He mentioned starting his family soon in a recent interview:thumbsup:

14. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

Congratulations to Eddie ! :thumbsup::)

A little late, but anyway.

15. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Congrats indeed!!! May all of the future bless you both!!!

I'm not sure I could live in the view of the public like that. I could just picture me walking to the mailbox in my jammies, stoking feet and one major case of bed head! Not to mention curls going every where!!! I hate having my picture taken anyway!!!
    I'm sure in order to achieve something you have to give something up. But Eddie seems to balance it just right. Go Eddie!!!!!

Besides....I get a bit crazy at work. I work nights and sometimes you have to let go. Shaving cream is such a fun thing! I slapped some on around my mouth and chin and started growling "mad dog" as the aides walked by the station. They know I'm such head case! I'm going have to make a list of things to do while working nights in a long term care facility. So far I have have a good list! My latest........playing with Depends undergarments!!!!
    Luckily no one had their cell phones out!!!!:rolleyes:

Congrats to Eddie and Nikki again!!!!!:hugegrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.