Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Zombie,
    *busy patching up the holes in my tofu torso* You almost kill tofu with your long, sharp fingernails. Just kidding ! :lol: Thank you. (hug back tightly). :)

I melted only by reading those words you've mentioned. I have re-watched the show many many times that I don't care about the cases or other characters anymore. I kept fastforward and search for the smacked moments again and again. And, I watched your vids as well as others on youtube. They're so wonderful. Thank you, dear ! :)

Lori,
    Exactly. It brings back our chatty mood and keep this thread alive. :lol:

She was so self-centered and cocky to realize Claire and Stella are the most important women in Mac's heart. :rolleyes:

Axel,
    Please give a big hug to your mom for us. You're lucky to have such a great mother. :thumbsup:

Hey ! I just suggested a romantic scene and it's totally innocence. ;):guffaw:

Dear Debbie,
    Thank you again !

Agreed. They are both private people. A walk in the park, a candle-light dinner or share a silent moment snuggle up on the sofa with some tea, those are much their things. :) :adore:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  2. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

No the team was taken off Sheldon's case because they were too personally involved. I remember because they'd been working the scene and then they found out Sheldon had been arrested and they wanted to keep going. Mac had gone off somewhere so Gerrard shouted at Danny to leave the scene and threatened him. Then he turned to Stella and said "Bonasera! get your team out of here right now!" and then she started a fight with him because he threatened Danny. I think she said something along the lines of "if you ever threaten a member of my team again, I will make it my personal mission to have your badge." I remember because I loved it. Couldn't help but notice that when Mac wasn't there, everybody knew Stella was in charge. Even Gerrard :)

Deb - thanks for the kind words. Hope it all works out for your job too.

Kiki - Hey! Haven't seen you in ages! Glad you're back :) *hug*

Hugs to everybody! xxx

3. shell_kikii

Thank you, Jenn ! (hug back)

Love the way she said 'my team'. It was like a lioness defending her cubs. You can see a hint of fear in Gerrard's eyes. :lol: This eppy reminds me the scene she confronted a rebellious Danny in 'the paty's over'. She was so angry with him but still cut him some loose. And in 'help', she defended Hawkes when Mac skinned him. Stella is like a loving mother she guides her kids to stay within the legitimate range. At the same time, she wouldn't be too hard on them when they crossed the line because she understands them. :) Mac loves his team but it was difficult for him when the kids did something wrong. As an ex-marine, the concept of rules and desciplines are embedded deeply in his mind. :)

4. shopping_luva91

It WAS like a lioness defending her cubs! :eek: That's so true! And I agree about the disciplines embedded in Mac's mind too. Stella's got a softer approach where she'll tell them it was wrong but make sure she doesn't hurt them in the process. It's so cute how Mac and Stell have such mum and dad behaviour towards the team. I love it. What happened in those scenes with Danny and Hawkes though? I haven't seen those episodes. :(
    She also defended Adam in ... I don't remember which episode but he had just taken her blood for the HIV test and then Mac stormed in and shouted at him and Stella defended him? And then later she went back to him for the results and she was asking if he was okay and telling him not to take it personally and that he does a good job and everything. Her voice went softer and everything, it was really sweet :)

5. shell_kikii

I'm sorry I didn't know ! :(

A blue-flu was happened in 'the party's over'. Lots of police officers took a sick leave including Danny. Hawkes was forces to testify on Danny's behalf and the case was dismissed because Hawkes didn't know exactly how Danny processed the evidence. Stella was angry and went to Danny's apartment to confront him. She left after explained to Danny the ground as a cop should be.
    In 'help', Hawkes asked Adam to process a blood sample from a 'rape and kill' suspect that was against the federal law. Mac was furious and skinned Hawkes. Stella asked Mac to understand Hawkes's situation because one of the rape victim was his ex-girlfriend.

It was about the Dobson case. Gerrard took some report from Adam and flagged it in Mac's face. Mac was angry and warned Adam he should give him the report as soon as the result came out. Poor Adam ! He was like facing his abusive father again. Stella was actually defending Mac at the same time she comforted Adam. She said the Dobson case was eating Mac and caused his abnormal behavior and Adam shouldn't take it so personally.

6. shopping_luva91

Oh that's okay :) Not your fault. I think I remember that one! I haven't seen that episode but I think I've seen a few scenes from it. I remember Stella and the firefighter *shudder* and I think I remember that scene. Did Stella show up in his doorway with soup?

I definitely haven't seen that. That's so sad for him though :( I love Hawkes.

Oh yeah! That's right. Wow you've got a good memory :lol: Thanks so much for explaining all that for me! xxx

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family! :D

Axel-->
    their presence could compromise the case :)
    and yes, that was Quinn:p and yes, Stella let him drive:lol: for the sake of NYC is better Mac drives because last time she did it she almost ejected poor Sheldon out of the car in 5.08:guffaw:
    I think at the end of Supermen (S2)you can see a Mac driving;)

Jenn-->
    LOVED Stella in that episode. And you are right. They were taken off the case. However Danny and Stell were working in a case that ended related to Sheldon's and Mac dissobeyed Gerard when he ordered to approach to Sheldon. Once they knew Shane was the responsible all of them could work together (the chase inside the mall). Love the last scene with Stella picking up Sheldon from jail:thumbsup:

Kikii-->
    As usual wisdom talks through your mouth my dear
    AHHHHHHHHhh that scene between Gerrard and Stella was SO priceless:drool: Pity we never saw again how Stell butt heads with a superior (except her love Mac:drool::thumbsup:) Inside the Stellarina thread this "lioness" thing (not with that words:lol:) also was mentioned. She protects the whole team but "her" kids are Sheldon and Adam. Tough she had a wonderful understanding with Danny in 5.15:thumbsup: (chicken soup. I love how causal they were there:thumbsup:)

Btw i can't remember the episode of S5 where Stell and Sheldon were rehearsing a crime. It was cool:bolian:

Asprine---->
    It was in the first episode of Dobson case "Past Imperfect" 3.21. That's why i like so much Mac's change in S5. Now Adam is Mac's "kid" too. He can feel Adam's sensitivity despite he doesn't know Adam's story as well as Stell. The problem comes when Mac forgets they are not kids but adults and who could be disciplined

love Family is in chatty mood again :D Love how Meggzie and Lisa feel at home and how Asprine, Kikii and Jenn stay and i love how Axel will help me with an online kidnapping:lol:

my love to all

Debbie :D

8. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

the best bit of mac driving is in like water for murder (i am pretty sure it's that one, but it might be the next one) when he's driving along what looks like a pretty big street with a fair bit of traffic, then realises the victims all have personal billboards and reverses all the way back but has to go in and out of the cars. poor stella in the passenger seat is a bit like "what the bloody hell are you doing?!" :lol:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

yes, it's 4.17 ! I LOVE that episode (because the cabbie killer was my fav arc ;) ) It was the only time i an remember where Mac drove as erratic:lol: Stella was freaking out inside the car:lol: :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

10. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Heya Family :)

RIGHT! I remember him yelling at Danny and I remember Stella rushing in like the mother lion she is and telling him off :lol: I love the lab parent scenes :)

I just like the fact that they are in the same car together ::devil: I've never seen that before.

I loved the maniac driving Stella :guffaw: And you know why she drove like a maniac? Because the victim was "Mac Taylor" that's why! See, nothing gets in the way of true love, not even NYC traffic :lol:

Oh well remember we had father lion Mac protecting Adam in Enough. Remember how him and Stella got into the fight about Adam being fired due to budget cuts? Well luckily, Stella came through in the end with the help of the cubs :lol: I'm never going to get over these lion analogies:lol:

Well, that's all for now. Love ya.

Axel

P.S.
    Haven't seen Andromeda since we proposed the kidnapping :lol: Think she's hiding Deb?

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

have you watched 4.20 Taxi? There was a strong lab parent scene there! Mac and Stella having a catfight for their rebellious son Reed:drool::drool::drool:

is just my impression or Mac driving send us to Gutter?:devil: There is something so powerful about a man in charge of the wheel:lol:

it was obvious she was sick of hearing "Mac Taylor" was the victim.Poor Stella! I bet her face was priceless the first time they heard the other "Mac Taylor" was wounded(I need to check but the guy in the building was the first victim):eek:

me neither:drool::drool::drool: I had a "debate";) in youtube because of 5.06. I believe Stella did what she had to do even if it was painful for Mac to hear that. Because Adam being fired was painful for both of them. But she was right when she said what she said because they need Adam because he gives life to find the truth but at the same time they need machines whether Mac admits it or not. Those machines make the difference about catching a possible murderer or rapist 3 times faster and putting them out of streets. In this case Stella was Devil's Advocate because she said the facts as they were because Mac is the boss and someone needs to put him a limit:p
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: usually she comes back on Sunday but i don't know now:lol: She must be running away to Austria straight to Udonna's household
    or she must be hiding in Anj's house:guffaw:

just to celebrate you have watched Snow Day

[​IMG]

A passionate hug is needed in the future:drool:

[​IMG]

they hae been perfect on screen since the beginning
    [​IMG]

12. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

*shuffle her feet in the ground*:alienblush: Hi... dunno if you remember me or not:lol:
    *sniff* I missed the opening to the new thread:( thought Steph!!! Great opening!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    hehe, somehow I can't help but think well think :devil: I mean, can't keep their hands off each other, oh how many things goes through my mind now:lol: you say wild Stella, what about wild Mac??:devil::lol:
    etc; sit on his lap, kidnap him and have her way with him, make him do stuff he wouldn't do with other women, and should I go on??:D:devil:

#Gio:)
    ps, if I go missing again, Im mostly to get in touch with on MSN:lol::)

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gioooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bolian:

You little rogue better DO NOT DISSAPEAR again!!!!!!! you are in charge of the keys of gutter and you left and you took the keys with you! We were homeless all these weeks without you!:lol: In Northern Hemisphere doesn't matter because you are in summer but here we are in winter and my butt is frozen now:lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh i would pay for Mac going passionate on Stella:drool::drool::drool: being the one looking for affection and caresses:drool: I wonder if some day we will see that. Passionate Mac would be a big surprise to everyone

Add me to your MSN. Better stay or i will use the same machine i used with Asprine and Kikii:lol:

you meant this?

[​IMG]

14. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hello Family!~

GIO!! *glomp* How could we forget you?

Still see you are the same gutter-mind inducing Gio :lol: Don't worry, the same things popped through my mind when I heard that :lol: Wild Mac you say:devil::devil:? That would be something to see:devil::devil:

Oh how I wish :devil::devil::devil: Gio, if you were TPTB...Actually, I probably wouldn't be posting this right now. I'd be lying on the ground motionless from SMACk overload :lol:

YES I HAVE SEEN TAXI! I am so proud to say I've seen it. I remember their cat fight and them saving his life :adore: I also enjoy Jordan and Stella's little fight over Reed as well where Jordan's like "I'm on your side Stella, but I wish you were on mine." I'm sitting there thinking "No you aren't! If you were on her side you wouldn't be going after Mac." :lol:

Heck yes :lol: Oh, Mac should definitely have some more fight scenes with sprinklers like he did in Snow Day. :drool: Lucky Stella got to see him all wet. I wonder if she was thinking the same thing as me :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: usually she comes back in Sunday but i don't know now:lol: She must be running away to Austria straingt to Udonna's household
    or she must be hiding in Anj's house:guffaw:[/quote]

Yeah, that makes me think that we haven't seen Udonna or Andrea for a while. And where the heck is eyewitness? I haven't seen her in ages.

And Deb, you gotta stop posting pictures. I'm suffering mild heart attacks over here.

Forrest Gump's on in about half an hour :adore: Talk to you soon.

Axel

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Debs:
    I'll add you on MSN after this post:)
    Debs, hehe I'll try not to dissapear for so long again..:) eey sorry 'bout that, the gutter appartment are open now:lol: Im down in the gutter appartment at this moment:lol:
    A passionate Mac on Stella (sounds soo :devil: in my mind:lol:) that's something I'd pay for to:drool: I think Mac would be passionate with Stella, I mean, she will most be the one manage to pull that passionate side out of him;):p:drool:
    well..... you trying to kill me?:lol: and of course I have a thought about the picture:p I seriously think someone should fix the blinds so they go shut... then Stella can straddle Mac:devil::devil:
    Axel:
    Well yeah of course Im still the same gutter-mind inducing Gio:lol: Yup wild Mac:devil: and yeah that would seriously be something to see:devil:
    :lol: I have enough with my fan fictions, in the newest ff I put out on ff.net, well the first scene I kinda got to use my gutter-minded mind:lol:
    Oh yeah he should definitely have more scenes like that:drool::devil:

#Gio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.