William/Grissom: The Hottness of Lucky #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Manhunter is on one of the movie channels right now. The love scene...:drool: I wanna be her stunt double lol

2. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

To which I will be more than happy to do, so here's to hoping I get to.;) *crosses fingers*
    Who doesn't?! I'd be the stunt double in any scene that required movement.:lol:

Wow, I can't believe this Sunday is it!:eek: Hey Crim, we're going to see Billy!!!:DJust thinking about being just a few feet away in the same building with him is....*sigh*...Wish us luck everybody!:thumbsup:

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's MacsGirlMel for the comments, and "MANHUNTER" is now on DVD. I've got the old VHS version:rolleyes: I've never seen the girl that played his wife before or since:confused:, but it would be hard to play opposite him and then walk away:( Here's another review on "BLACKBIRD" and how "at 56 he's still 'ruggedly handsome" ya' think?, and he wants his co-star, Mattie to be on CSI:thumbsup:From the "SUNTIMES" and Crim are your nails bitten down to the nub?:devil:

BLACKBIRD REVIEW

Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
  4. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

Thanks for the link to the article Des. I have to agree with the mention of Billy being "ruggedly handsome" :drool:
    I can't wait to read the "real" reviews after the 13th!! I'm dying to hear what the critics think of the play...and of course to hear the reviews from everyone on this site that is going as well.

I'll be thinking about you Crim and CSIz_4!!!!
    I'm so excited for you both. I hope you have a wonderful time and get a Billy moment that makes this experience amazing for you. :luvlove:

5. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Crim and CSIz_4, please have the most fantastic time. Giddy for you!! We want all the details. Every tiny little one. And let us know if there is anything we need time to prepare for... :devil: :drool:!!!!!!

We have to wait til the 22nd! Enjoy it!

6. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

why do they say in all these articles that Blackbird is British slang for 'Jailbird'? Or is it just me who has NEVER heard that term used for jailbird in the UK :lol:

By the way, anyone seen Public Enemies yet? Little bit of a spoiler below that made me smile kinda (spoiler is for the movie, not for Blackbird)!

What with the movie being about John Dilligner, who Billy of course played many moons ago to get his equity card... AND filmed on location outside the Biograph Theater where Dillinger was killed. So at the end of the movie - the FBI dude tells Dillinger's girlfriend that his last words where 'Bye Bye Blackbird' - cool no! What timing :D

7. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I'm glad you said that about blackbird and jailbird... thought it was just me being an ignorant doofus! Is it a Scottish expression? A jailbird's a jailbird in Britain.

Are you back in Blighty then, Gameface, me old chuck? Any good places for a couple of beers near the theatre? Need something to settle the old nerves...

And what's the knee room like at Wrigley? Looks a bit cramped on ESPN! Do they do the beer from the back pack thing? The only reason I'm going to be honest!

8. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

yup, back in old blighty, meh. But already planning next trip LOL! Just waiting for the hockey fixtures to be released next week :thumbsup: Back to me old ways of going during hockey season wooo!!!

Beer near the theatre - yes indeed, next door there is a nice sports bar (I think it's called Clarks), and right opposite there is another decent bar. The area is full of bars actually, but those are the 2 closest.

Ya know, the knee room at Wrigley is ok. I thought it was gonna be a squeeze, but it's not. Even though it's a small ball-park, the seats are decently spaced.

The beer man comes round, but no back pack - He carries a big tray of cans, 's very cool how they pour em, the speed is impressive! You have to have 'Old Style', NOT Bud! Old Style is the local brew, it's very nice! There is something very civilised about being sat in a ball park and not having to move to get beer :lol:

9. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Today is the BIG DAY!!!! *SQUEE*
    I'm so very excited...I'm nervous & excited....*squee*

Didn't go to sleep until about 1 or 2 in the morning and I'm waiting on my turn in the shower ;)
    We're leaving the hotel in a cab for the play at 1:45 (just wanna be sure we're early ;p) so maaaybe we'll see the man!
    My entire experience will be posted as soon as we get back to the hotel today after the play..GOD I can't believe I'm going to see HIM!!

DW: THANK YOU for being so happy for us :) I'm VERY EVERY excited!!!
    Gilsgal: THANK YOU for being excited for us, too :) I can't believe it's 5 hours till we see that gorgeous hunk 'o man :)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
  10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well, as someone who's been following this adventure of yours all along here, I'm excited too that it's finally here! :lol: I hope you guys have a great time and maybe get a little lucky. ;) I saw "A Dublin Carol" last year, and even tho we didn't get to see him outside of the play, it was still very cool to see him that close.

Have fun! Will be anxiously awaiting your report! :)

11. Criminologist86

Thank you!! I'm glad everyone is excited for us- it means a lot to me :)
    It's 11:26 here which means we have about a little over 2 hours before we head to VG, and I'm STILL getting ready ;)
    Thank you thank you for beign so excited for us...I'll DEFINITLEY post a report as soon as we get back- the internet here rocks :)

xoxoxoxo
    <3 Billy's Girls for the day <3;)

12. alienor

alienor Police Officer

Thanks for your review GameFace :thumbsup: It's always nice to share with us !!

and I'm looking forward to yours Crim and CSIz, lucky girls !

13. Desertwind

Thank's for the review Gameface and Smokey you saw him too:eek: how great. I'm so mad at myself for not going to L.A. to see him at his "Star" on Hollywood walk of fame. Dumb planning now as I look back in retrospect. He did go down and sign autographs, and I thought he wouldn't and I wouldn't get close to him> :(Is so excited to hear back from the gals that are seeing him soon, please post every tiny detail about him and the play, and how you all liked Chicago:)

14. Criminologist86

Billy was pheonomonal.....Absolutely beautiful, he did a wonderful job...just wonderful...He just blew me away. The play is definitley adult content, for sure, but it was just so worth seeing; PLEASE go see it you haven't. Billy is just passionate and wonderful and amazing and just raw; his emotions are just raw.....he gets into the character and STAYS there, and he gives just an amazing performance......He is just gorgeous gorgeous in person but somehow has the ability (are we shocked?) to make you feel as though you know him, and this play is nothing more special than any other Chicago or NYC play you'd see anyday....He just makes it, even though it's totally adult content, comfortable and approachable and understandable.

I do understand why he doesn't want to talk to fans afterwards though, as hard as we tried..there were two other ladies there who came soley to see him (we were by far the youngest girls there, which makes me wonder why the man didn't come find US! LOL) and we were trying to ask around to see if he'd come down and say hi to us or something, but it didn't work :( We're planning on going next year.
    And, by the way, FRONT ROW, means literally 2 feet from the stage...yes, you can smell him, catch his eyes (I did it twice...once was before he turned around and I flashed a grin in my dress, which would have been MUCH easier to undo than Mattie's ;p) and the other was kinda a two second thing where we both caught each other's eyes but didn't hold the gaze cos he was turning around the second later.

My review will be up at WPAP soon hopefully :) I'm typing it next.
    THANK YOU BILLY for such an amazing performance; I love you more than ever now!
    See you next year...I promise :)

15. Desertwind

[​IMG] to you Criminologist how wonderful I didn't think you'd say he was ugly, that's so amazing and sensational for you, good job. Eye contact huh? you'll never be the same, dreams tonight for sure:devil:and good acting is his forte for sure, He's our man and I bet you'll be a fan for life, and BTW did you see Gina or any other celebrities? How was Chicago, and was it hot and humid?[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.