Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

[SPOILER="8.01] Yeah like "i knew it!!" LOL

actully I'm really looking forwerd to it all, should be cool, I want to see Chubby Ryan, but will they make Jon play himself, or use a younger actor?

and of course as you mentioned, the sunglasses, Eric finds them for him, cute!!

and about Calleigh handling all his medical stuff, what if they ARE married!! no, i don't think that, that would be a shocker though ;)

and as long as Eric is alright, and can come back to work and all is hunky dory, all will be good ;) oh and of course Calleigh and him being together :)

can't wait!!![/SPOILER]

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Lots of cool new spoilers going around! :cool:

I can't wait to see Cal facing the dilema of Eric's medical decisions. Yes, I think that it is way too much drama to have him once again undergoing brain surgery but I'm trying not to dwell on that and just think about all the EC potential. I guess right now my biggest fear is that they decide to go down the amnesia road and that would totally suck BIG time!!!! I really hope that DOES NOT happen!! So I'm just going to think that they are doing all of this to have an excuse to remove the fragment that was left behind and that after the surgery he won't ever have to worry about having a bullet in his head because everything was finally removed. Yep, that's what I'm going to believe until told otherwise.

As for Horatio knowing about them I have to agree that it seems that he does know already. Especially because he said something like to decice what he would want you to do. Plus the fact that Horatio is Horatio and with a lot less going on I'm sure it was going to be easy for him to figure out, imagine now with Cal chosen to dictate Eric's medical decisions and with the wreck that she became when Eric went missing. It's way obvious and way too easy for someone like H ;).

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

If spoilers keep coming like this, there is a chance we'll menage to finish this thread and start thread #37 before the season starts. The way things were going, I was afraid that wouldn't be possible...

I'm so happy Calleigh is making medical decisions for him. Plus, it will be interesting to see her scene with Alexx now that it is obvious that EC are together. Also, it would be cool if H realized that they are together sometime during all of these events. It would be really stupid if he new it all along. I know he's super H, but still, I want to see him surprised. Anyway, September can't come soon enough... I can't wait for more spoilers!!!

4. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

That's true, after a while finally something's goinig on here.:)

I truly hope they don't do this to us and Eric won't have amnesia. It would be so stupid and unnecessary. It's enough drama for him and Calleigh, if he lost his memory it definitely would be too much. But I try to have a faith in writers and tptb and try to believe it won't happen.:)
    I'm so glad Alex will be back, even if it's just for one episode. It'll be really interesting to see her reaction to the fact that Calleigh's the one who will have to make a decicion about his brain surgery. I'm pretty sure she knows that something's going on between them after 7.14. I mean she saw how concerned and careful he was about Calleigh and all, but I'm truly curious if she says something about it now. Because let's face it, you don't put the matter of your life and death in your coworker or friend's hands, even if it is your best friend. I wouldn't do it, because I wouldn't want to put my friend in such a difficult situation. This is a huge responsibility and usually people entrust it to their family, so it's a really big deal he left it up to her.
    But you know what I've just realized, no matter how this situation will go on, I'm sure there definitely will be a lot of complaining about E/C again.
    But I don't care as long as Eric and Calleigh stay together.:)

5. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

All I can say is that I'm so glad spoilers are beeing posted in this thread. I REALLY don't want to go to the spoilers thread anymore: there are a few people there ( the ones against EC in particular) who's comments are negative, toxic and downright mean :mad:. I understand that they are frustrated cause their ships are not canon, but that's no reason to be disrespectful to the actors, the writers and the fans.
    I for one, am a die hard EC shipper. I'm also a big fan of the characters individually (especially Calleigh). Besides those two, I like, in various degrees, Speedle, Alex, Frank, Horatio, Travis, Valera, Yelina and yes, Stetler. As for the rest of the team, I am very indifferent towards them. However, I would never put the actors down just because I don't like the storyline. I have too much respect for the actors and their fans.

Thanks again for all the wonderful spoilers!:)

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I understand where you are coming from D&Daddict cause I've actually decided to refrain from going into some threads because of this negativity. I'm actually considering leaving the spoiler thread behind also. The only reason I haven't is because I do want to know what will happen and sometimes not everything can be written in here because we go off-topic. Just wanted to say I'm with ya ;).

Sorry for the off topic comment, I promise I have some EC to write about.

I hadn't even thought about Alexx's reaction to EC! I was so caught up with Horatio finding out and Calleigh making Eric's medical decisions. I agree with Monica in that Alexx will definitely know something is happening between them because she saw Eric's reaction when Cal was hospitalized and she'll see Cal's reaction now with Eric. Plus, of course, the whole medical decision thing. I think there's a good chance that they could be outed in this episode but if it doesn't happen then I bet that at least H and Alexx will know.

7. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Yes reading the sides/spoilers:
    It's quite obvious and there is no question in my mind that the E/C romance is going to be common knowledge by the end of this episode I mean Calleigh sits by his bedside until he wakes up and Alexx and H are looking to her to make his medical decisions so they obviously know. It probably won't be the focus of the episode though, the team finding out. It will probably be more focused on in the following eps, once Eric is back to work. September can't come soon enough!!!

8. Marija_Magdalena

Oh, and we also know, based on the spoilers, that Calleigh will be sitting next to him, holding his hand, after the surgery... It would be nice if at the end, as he wakes up, the whole team comes to visit him. That way there's gonna be some team spirit (that we really, really need) and everyone will find out about Cal and Eric. To be honest, I want everyone to find out, because that way they can end this EC drama and give us only happy moments from now on. I'd really like it if someone addressed the relationship, so we'd know for sure that it's outed. Maybe while Alexx is talking to Calleigh, trying to help her make a decision about surgery, she could say in that Alexx kind of way: "Calleigh, honey, I know you love him, but you have to make a decision right now."

9. MomentarySetbac

MomentarySetbac Victim

I'd love a little scene like that, too, just as confirmation that Alexx and/or H know. It doesn't have to be a huge thing, just a little line like you mentioned to show that they really are outed and confirm that people know what is going on. Though we can be pretty sure that Ryan knows after those scenes in Flight Risk and Seeing Red, I'd love to see some funny scene in season 8 (after the seriousness and danger are over with) with Ryan and Eric & Calleigh, or even just with one of them, or Ryan joking with another member of the team about them. I loved that scene with him and Natalia talking about EC where she goes "lalalala.". :lol:

And aww, I'd love some team spirit. I always love when they bring the whole team together, like in that one episode where they're all walking together on the beach.

I'm sooooo excited for season 8 and can't wait for September, but it's also bittersweet because I know I'll be drowning in latin, chem, and forensic psych coursework by then.

10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

You're not the only one ;) That thread looks like the Dislike thread :rolleyes::rolleyes: Anyways...

About E/C being out, hell yeah, I want that. I want funny comments about that, I'm so looking forward to that. TPTB, if you're reading this, give some peace to E/C and happy moments :angel:

I can't wait to see the scene between Cal/Alexx/H, I'm almost sure they'll know since then about their relationship. And I really, really, really want some team spirit in this episode!! I mean, the flashbacks are about THAT TEAM, it's impossible they won't show us the whole team, TOGETHER, in that hospital. I can picture it soo well :adore:

11. Marija_Magdalena

What do you guys think, are we gonna have a wake up scene? We know that Calleigh is gonna be next to him, holding his hand, but I'd really like to see him waking up, saying 'Cal...' in that sexy voice of his... Just remember him waking up in Man Down... Now, that was hot in so many levels. Anyway, to get the discussion going, how do you imagine all of the scenes about EC we know we're gonna get? And, can you imagine something that is not in spoilers that could happen?

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Good morning and happy Friday to everyone!

YAY Spoiler boxes! This week has been absolutely amazing....

First of all I see this being a really, really difficult decision for Calleigh to make. She knows that Eric would want her to make the best decision which is why I feel that he left her power of attorney. I am sure that sometime after her hospitalization they talked about it and because he knows that he will spend the rest of his life with her he made that decision.

I know that Emily had said that she wanted to have kids this year and I am still hoping that they will write that into the season if it does happen so I am imagining Calleigh keeping vigil at Eric's bedside. I would love to see Calleigh telling him that "they" need him. And she stands up and takes his hand and places it on her stomach...wouldn't that be all kinds of cute.

I would also love at that moment for Alexx and/or Horatio to walk in and see that. I do think that Horatio has known all along about them being together, but I would love to see it come as a suprise to him that they are together.

I would also love to see Eric checking Calleigh out in the flashback and Speed catching on to it.

Whew...ok, I'm done now...LOL

13. calleighfan1

calleighfan1 Victim

I can imagine the scene with Cal/H/Alexx, Alexx coming up to Horatio and Calleigh and telling them both at the same time that Eric has left his medical decisions up to Calleigh. I want so bad to see Horatio's face when she tells them. FOR ONCE how about a suprised H?? Then Calleigh freaking out a little then going into Eric's room and talking to him and holding his hand.... :)
    Oh and definitely a wake up scene....
    And Alexx saying something indicating she KNOWS... :))

I need pictures of this episode. A little more hints of the episode.... It'd be nice. Anyone have any idea where I can get those????

14. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

Make sure you use spoiler boxes!!

15. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

I would also love to see Eric checking Calleigh out
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:My thoughs too (as allways)

Wow ....it is so long ago. Where is spoilertags?
    As too Emily and Calleigh pregent....

I think
    1.if they write any child in now...she would loose it in the end.
    Look at Scully in X files(Baby 1)....The storyline would outlive itself and writers often lets characters loose onscreenbaby after a while. And let actress go on maternity leave as character goes crazy with sorrow.
    2. If Emily is pregant in December. The first months it wouldn´t show and writers were not forced to use the babyline at all...Like the first Annababy in CSI NY. So we wouldn´t have any D and D babies at all.
    3.BUT lets say Emily is pregant next month. Then she would show signs in November or December and writers would be forced to take action in october but then -I think- they could keep online baby too.
    So in hiphuggerheaven they keep the baby online.:angel:. And we finally get our onsceen couple with a baby and a relationship.

But in real tv life tradition we will not get any babies at all......Not even a glimpse of hope unless it makes they break up later.

Why does characters on this genre of show still follow the rules of dramashows?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.