Which series had the best finale?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, May 28, 2009.

?

Which series had the best finale?

1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  2. CSI: Miami

11 vote(s)
    25.6%
  3. CSI: New York

30 vote(s)
    69.8%
  4. All three finales were great!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. They all sucked.

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Now that the season is over and we've had time to let it all soak in (translation: Fay is a bit late getting this posted ;)), I thought we could get a bit of discussion going in the forum. :)

So, which series had the best finale? Vote in the poll and let us know why you picked that series. :)

2. electra

electra Pathologist

CSI NY had the best finale.It was a very emotional episode where a beloved character was killed and a lot of angst followed.It felt like a team together .

CSI Miami was entertaining but predictable and the Veags one felt like a regular episode.

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I voted NY :) It was a great episode. Very emotional, and well done.

Vegas was dull, and Miami was, well, typical Miami.

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I voted NY. I was online while watching it but I wasn't paying any attention to online. :lol: It was a good emotional episode. (Of course Flack is my favorite character in NY so I would say that. :thumbsup:) Miami I didn't even turn into to watch and in all honesty I didn't really watch Vegas once Nick left even though I did have it on through the whole episode.

Susan

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That's about how I felt too. NY ... wasn't crazy about the cliffhanger. I don't like wondering which character if any is hurt. Had to go through that last year with Criminal Minds. :lol: But, as long as Adam's okay, I'll be fine. :lol: Since I can't see them doing anything to Flack.

Miami- most of the ep was good, but I saw the "cliffhanger" coming a mile away cause the promos gave away way too much.

Vegas - Well, it's usually my fave of the three shows, but this just didn't serve well as a season finale just as the 200th ep didn't serve well for a milestone episode.

6. lila

lila Victim

I voted NY. It was an overall great episode and very emotional. I even liked the cliffhanger, although it means we now have to wonder who is going to die or live all summer.
    I lost interest in the Vegas finale after about 20 minutes while normally vegas is my favourite show.
    As I don't watch Miami I can't say something about their finale.

7. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

NY had the best finale, leaving you looking forward to next season!

CSI's finale although not as intense as past finales was still a decent episode. It was nice not to see someone shot or kidnapped.

I don't watch Miami so I can't say.

8. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

I voted for CSI:NY, though Miami is a very close second. I was so dissapointed in LV's finale I was expecting more than what we got you know? It had the flow that I wanted but the ending was just meh. With NY and Miami it left you guessing, which I think is what a good finale should be like, though I wasn't too happy with the whole thing but I love guessing so I'm very happy with it.

9. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I voted New York even if it was sad it was intense Miami.. well Delko's life in jeopardy again boring and vegas since Grissom is out it's not the same I lost any interest

10. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

I voted Miami...mainly because that was the only one I saw. I felt it has some serious strong points and it did leave you guessing, not like last year or the NY finale. But it still left you guessing. Plus it had all Miami action that I have grown to love. Miami all the way!! :)

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I voted when I first opened the thread, but I never explained my choice. ;)

I picked NY - the Vegas finale was an interesting-enough episode, but not really finale-worthy. Miami was...Miami. :p I was never fond of the Russian mob storyline, so that might be one reason I didn't like the episode that much (and I personally thought the storyline with Delko's father was kind of dumb).

NY had an emotional storyline that allowed an underutilized character (Flack) to shine. The episode had its problems, but it was an exciting ride that leaves me wondering what will happen next season - always a good thing for a season finale. ;) After killing off a character at the beginning of the episode, I wasn't entirely thrilled with the shootout cliffhanger - but I'm curious to see who (if anybody) got injured (or killed), and I'm curious to find out who was behind the attack and whether it's someone we have seen on the show before or a new nemesis. Also, I was glad not to see any baby-related drama in the finale (especially after the atrocious baby-in-the-lab stuff in "Grounds for Deception").

12. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I picked NY-- Because it was a very emotional episode, fantastically written, and Eddie Cahill brought me to tears. As sad as I was about loosing Angell, I still loved the episode.

Miami would be second, it was well done, and I liked the cliffhanger, but it was rather predictable.

Vegas....It just felt like a regular episode. Sometimes that's good in a season that has generally seen a lot of action, but I think they should of done something a bit more with the ending.

13. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

CSI NY because of emotional and the thriller Ending, seen on internet.

and the others i have not seeing it yet

14. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Obviously, NY. Vegas' was interesting, but, not enough for finale. Miami's was, uh, lets just say, predictable. *shrug*

15. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I voted NY. Vegas was dull, a real disappointment. Miami's was pretty standard.