The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Actually, reading Love fic is a little pick me up for me as well. Unless it's a sad one (character death or whatnot). I guess that shows that all Love fics have an affect on my mood. When I am either in a bad mood or just feeling down, I will read one the great, funny ones and feel better. It's not just you. :)

2. lal

lal Pathologist

hi i love reading all the love fic , they really make me smile :) if i'm in a bad mood.

3. SuckerMe

SuckerMe Dead on Arrival

Wojo, the French translation must suck even more than I already knew, :wtf: because he clearly says "promotion"

for the Keppler thing, I'm sorry I caused you any pain with bringing that up, because believe me, The Love is one of the rare precious things that helps me through the day and I would never want that to stop.

And for the caps here we go :

Keppler is on his way to leave and Nick doen't move an inch to let him pass

Keppler puts a hand on Nick, and Greg, well, not happy about it

Keppler passes by and Nick calls him again to joke about Grissom

Keppler is on the phone, and who's watching him ?

Nick asks him, if he's ok

Keppler arrives at the crime scene, and who's waiting for him at the elevator ?

Ok, now, hate me for it, but I couldn't help but notice after all it's all about subtext here ..

Back to OUR BOYS, here are some funny pics I'd like to share $trying to make it up*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know it's a long post, but I can't stop writing, so ...

and for this pic, where Nick stops at the corridor and watches Greg who is on the computer, it's from 'organ grinder' the episode where Greg asks Sara out and she accepts then she can't come because she's buzy with a case and in that Pic Greg was working some OverTime searching on the Net to help her finish faster and That, IMO, would explain why Nick shot him that angry glare...

[​IMG]

I'll stop now, I promise *go watches season 2, again*

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Thanks for the visual evidence SuckerMe although I'd prefer not to see it ;)

I love your screencaps! There funny and cute although I don't think that Nick looked angrily at Greg in Organ Grinder but then again my Love-filled brain prohibits me from thinking anything else but "Nick loves Greg" :lol:
    Nevertheless, I think we can all agree on the fact that the whole scene in Organ Grinder was kind of pointless, at least plot-wise. It was a great scene for the Love though :thumbsup:!

Wow, we're almost done with Fort #21 :eek:! Just proves that the Love is still strong and is still attracting new people :thumbsup::thumbsup:!

5. CSI-Fan3

CSI-Fan3 Victim

Wow, way too long since I was here.

I love those pics SuckerMe, especially the first one. And the caps as evidence of Nick flirting with Keppler kinda made me think about that scene. One thing I know for sure, Greg does look kind of jealous. I'll just have to rewatch it :)

And I agree, love_fan, the scene in Organ Grinder was pointless, but it gave us all a lovely moment of subtext, so I don't really mind :)

Oh, and just curious: how many posts does the thread need for a new Fort?

6. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Welcome back CSI-Fan3!

Four more posts until we can open the Fort #22 :thumbsup:!

Of course Greg looked jealous! There's no was he likes other men to flirt with his Nicky ... :cool:

Hm, I think it was SuckerMe who asked for a timeline of their relationship. That's a tough one.
    I am certrain that by now they're a couple and have been for quite a while. Definitely after Grave Danger.

First season was checking each other out, followed by (more than) heavy flirting in season 2. Season 3 showed them pretty comfortable around each other whereas S4 and 5 are a mystery to me. There wasn't much interaction between them but when there was it was good (Thanks doll, anyone :adore:).

7. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Hmm. The timeline I imagined is a tad less happy, but I imagined them involved in some way (maybe loosely dating) by Season 2 or 3, and then they split up when the shifts changed and got together shortly after Grave Danger and the shift resolution. Then they've been together ever since.

8. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I watched "Art Imitates Life". Is it my imagination, but after they introduced the therapist the camera cut to Greg and he smiled knowlingly when she spoke of grief. A very strange reaction. Then in the backgorund of Greg's close up we see a figure. I think its Nick. Am I wrong? I personally do not think Greg was in her office talking about himself, maybe he was talking about Nick and his reaction. I mean Warrick was Nick's BFF, and since his death we havent seen nick breakdown. Which is strange too?

9. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Wow, only TWO posts to The Fort #22!!! :)

I totally agree about "Fannysmackin". Nick's reaction was SO telling....;) He didn't shoot Mckeen (although he had just killed his best friend), he could confront Kelly calmy (although her father buried him alive)....but in "Fannysmackin", Nick couldn't control his temper this time. In "For Warrick", Nick didn't let his emotions guide him; in "Fannysmackin", he did. Very telling. ;)

When Warrick said that he had found Sanders' hair on the pavement :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Since a new thread has been opened. I'm closing this thread.

The new thread can be found here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.