Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh god :guffaw:!!! I didn't notice it before. I'm really worried b/c I think she was sort of singing in that moment LOL (if I'm not mistaken that was a scene only with the music, without voices)

And that's why I'm worried. It was so strange even during 2001 and whenever I watch an episode from s1 I always find myself laughing so hard at anyone's look. So I really can't imagne what can come out from 1997 LOL.

Calleigh in the '90s styles.....sounds like the best introduction possible for a horror movie :guffaw:

I don't know whether the make-up department is good or not (some times I have my doubts on it), but if they fail, I'm sooooooooo going to laugh throughout the episode. At least that would be something happy. We need to laugh while watching the show too.

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I have to admit the way she looked in season one was a bit wierd. I mean for example in this picture she looks like Pocahontas:
    [​IMG]

Not to mention her outfits, some of them are just funny and some are just ugly. She was a young beautiful women and wore a cloths which would fit rather for my grandmother.:lol:

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Muahahah I gave the same nickname to her after looking this pic too :guffaw:
    She was beautiful, but her outfit was ewwwww :cardie:

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Ugly clothes were the style back then! HAHA! I bet...

in the season premire they'll just put her in black, lol!. I miss really petite, cute Calleigh from West Wing (she still cute though), she was like a perky dolly. That's the look she should would have in 1997.

I adore Emily's long hair, actually it came back in the last few episodes then they cut it again.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Calleigh's season one clothing is definitely not something worth repeating. I hope that for the 97 case they figure something out so they can dress her according to date but making her look ok. Maybe just a white tank top like she used to wear and some dark pants, those can pass for 97.

6. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Did anyone notice that after Megan left halfway through season one, Emily's wardrobe got better? It got hipper, sexier and more professional as well. I never thought tank tops were the height of professionalism, but the right ones paired with the right pants and blazer can look very professional. They managed to pull that off for the first two seasons of Miami with Calleigh.

Again, a wardrobe thing....has anyone noticed the red soled heels that wardrobe have provided for Calleigh? Those are Christian Laboutin shoes and they run about $750. a pair. They are also to be reputed, despite the dizzying high heel, to be unreal in the comfort area.

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well it looks like I know Calleigh's look on s8 premiere ;)
    Gosh I didn't read it first. But there it was "With a UNIFORM looking on, Calleigh....." Am I nut, or does it mean Calleigh will wear a uniform??? :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

8. the_bullet_girl

the_bullet_girl Hit and Run

lol
    Nooo, they're setting the scene here, meaning, a uniformed officer is watching, Calleigh wouldn't be in uniform anyway because during the flashback she is still a CSI, right? Pity, she coulda been cute wearing a uniform! xD

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Actually no. I had the same doubt as you before, but she's alone with Speed and the suspect in that scene. There's no a uniformed officer there. I don't know whether she's a CSI or not there b/c she keeps asking where her unit is :cardie:.

Now, I want her in a uniform LOL

10. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Hey haven't been here in a while i've heard there's a new season 8 spoiler can you guys fill me in ?

I think she might be wearing a uniform as a flashback because I cant remember the episode but she tells Ryan she was a cop before she was a CSI

11. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I haven't posted in a while, 2 days is a lot to me :p:lol:

OMG, thank you so much for the pics with the Pocahontas' looks, really, they are just... :guffaw: But you know what? I'm really looking forward to see her like that, It's gonna be so funny, more than season 1. 1997 here we goooooo :D :lol:

I wanna see Cal with a uniform :devil: One more reason I'm excited for this episode :guffaw:

Not much from me today, I'm not very talktive today :p

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I don't know whether my thought is right or not all I know is that
    she wore an uniform, at least once. She went to the police Academy and she became a cop and her degree along with her ballistic knowledge allowed her to become a CSI.

I do think that when she entered in the MDPD she may wasn't a CSI yet. You know, it all worked in such a different way, they didn't have a crime lab and the firearms lab looked more of a closet, not to mention that they were still using typewriters to writer reports. So knowing that they were all cops who made some scientific experiments wouldn't surprise me.

Plus this episode is Calleigh's first day at the MDPD, so I would think that a cop ('cause she's been a cop) would arrive with a decent look such as a uniform.

Again, I can be asbolutely wrong, but I'm sure 100% wore a uniform, at least once in her carreer ;)

13. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I think you're right. And, like E/CLover said, she said in some episode to Ryan that she was a officer too. But in the first day of Ryan, while he was working in Duke's case, he wasn't wearing uniform, but it wasn't his first day, so I don't know :p

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well....still Ryan wore an uniform when he first said "hello" to H :lol:.

So we can always hope for her walking around the department (what a fantastic scene btw LOL) wearing the uniform while looking for her unit.
    She, then, may change her clothes, but I want to see her with a uniform!!! At least for a scene :lol: **pokes TPTB**

Uniform + very bad hairdo from '90s = the best episode ever:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Right, haven't though about that little detail :lol:
    I agree, we'll see the best Cal episode ever :guffaw::guffaw: Gosh, the episode will be so mix, I mean, it has the funny side (outfits) and the sad side (Delko's coma :rolleyes:) :lol: I don't know how I'm gonna feel, but probably, when I see Cal like that (if she's gonna be like we're expecting, we still can have a surprise :p) I won't stop laughing! Seriously!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.